【MISSME】♥ Animations ♥

15 minutes ago, wman190 said:

The milker doesn't show up as part of the included objects package, and if i download the cum milker from Villain Corp, WW just sees it as a coffee table. Also, some animations like "Pressed doggy climax" do not show up in WW, but hopefully an update fixes that

I don't know anything about animal animations. Can't help you there.

However the animations concerning Villain Corp haven't been added to her public download as of yet, I do believe. Version 1.7 of her animations release date for public release is stated for 04/01/2021, tomorrow. You will probably have to come back and update the mod if you are not a member of her Patreon.

image.png.4c59ae0c361ac3adbbc0c7feb67b3f0a.png

Spoiler

image.png.9474e5fadb3e3ff2e6709949cefc35ca.png

2 hours ago, BananaDew said:

I don't know anything about animal animations. Can't help you there.

However the animations concerning Villain Corp haven't been added to her public download as of yet, I do believe. Version 1.7 of her animations release date for public release is stated for 04/01/2021, tomorrow. You will probably have to come back and update the mod if you are not a member of her Patreon.

image.png.4c59ae0c361ac3adbbc0c7feb67b3f0a.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.9474e5fadb3e3ff2e6709949cefc35ca.png

Ah ok. And its not an animal animation lol, it's doggy as in doggystyle position. The normal animation shows up but not the climax for it

1 hour ago, Turlaxe said:

you do realize DD has been banned from here and is illegal right?

While I do agree that it's been banned, it is not illegal. I do not host or link to Devious Desires on my download topic, only my animations for it and the milking animations are useless with Wicked Whims. But, thank you for your concern!

13 hours ago, Turlaxe said:

you do realize DD has been banned from here and is illegal right?

It was removed because the author reused code from others without credit. it's not illegal. You can still get it from other sources, and it's perfectly fine to post animations for it as long as you don't steal work from others.

Just an FYI re the list of required objects for your animations: 

Kritical's  Hole of Holes is no longer available for download. 

Posted February 13

On 2/12/2021 at 11:55 PM, Eddie7even said:

Hole of Holes isn't appearing in my TS4. Is it a patreon exclusive cc?

It isnt appearing because its broken, which is consequently why its no longer supported, sorry about that.

On 3/31/2021 at 5:50 AM, wman190 said:

The milker doesn't show up as part of the included objects package, and if i download the cum milker from Villain Corp, WW just sees it as a coffee table. Also, some animations like "Pressed doggy climax" do not show up in WW, but hopefully an update fixes that

You need the up to date version of the cum mesh for it to show it since it needs the prop.

5 hours ago, japanesearmor said:

I have the same issue. What platform are you using?

This animations had been removed from my main WW animations package and is now incorporated in Devious Desires (and my DD animations package).

On 4/9/2021 at 4:50 PM, MISSME12 said:

Alt link available on required objects list here.

Thanks, but link you kindly provided is same as the LL list already linked previously.  Unless it's hidden under something, or I'm just blanking out and not seeing it.  No worries, I'll just bypass.  Take care,

• 2 weeks later...

the milk rack isn't clickable for me, I also cannot use the pitcher and bottle animations. I heard that this may be due to an incorrect object ID, so if the author sees this, I would be very grateful for this to be fixed, please and thank you for your hard work

NONE of the animations on the the milkers work for me through DD. No matter what I try. I either get messages about no animations being found of it, no sim 'in range' (even though they are standing right in front of it) or one where their is essentially no elagable sim 'on lot' (huh?). I have all required files and this is starting to frustrate me. Yet the animations through WW work!

42 minutes ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Do you think that the animation [M+B] Milking My Beau --V1 Milking Station|Cum Mesh v2--  can be changed or get a second version?

I always get annoyed when i see the girl collecting the cum in her hand. Is it possible to collect it in a tube or a milking bucket or a metallic jug?

How did you get this animation to work? The rack isn't even clickable for me, lol

6 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Do you think that the animation [M+B] Milking My Beau --V1 Milking Station|Cum Mesh v2--  can be changed or get a second version?

I always get annoyed when i see the girl collecting the cum in her hand. Is it possible to collect it in a tube or a milking bucket or a metallic jug?

Yup, I will be working changing the animation up so they milk the sim into a cup instead!

On 4/23/2021 at 12:09 AM, Black Superman said:

the milk rack isn't clickable for me, I also cannot use the pitcher and bottle animations. I heard that this may be due to an incorrect object ID, so if the author sees this, I would be very grateful for this to be fixed, please and thank you for your hard work

On 4/25/2021 at 10:11 PM, FireIdar said:

NONE of the animations on the the milkers work for me through DD. No matter what I try. I either get messages about no animations being found of it, no sim 'in range' (even though they are standing right in front of it) or one where their is essentially no elagable sim 'on lot' (huh?). I have all required files and this is starting to frustrate me. Yet the animations through WW work!

I would really have to look into this. I broke all of the milking animations and animations that used objects from Villain Corp and put them in a separate DD package which you have to download. I know that my older milking animations are auto incorporated into DD but there shouldn't be any conflict between them. As for not being able to click on the objects, if the GUID for the object has changed, the animations won't work anymore so that might be the cause of the "No eligible Sim on lot/in range" error. I'll go back and check everything out later.

4 hours ago, iunuhb said:

I have got a problem. Your animations doesnt show up. For example your one of the animations called "Precious breastfeeding" doesn't show up. I have the latest game, wickedwhims and your animations. Please fix that.

Any breast feeding/milking animations were removed from WW and incorporated into DD.

• 2 weeks later...