Wicked whims all ages romance option gone?

Try these settings:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: Always Accept ON, Manual NPC Switch ON, Change Sex Location Anywhere ON, Sim Needs Decay Switch ON.

(All others OFF unless you want some different settings)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Other/Enable Teen Sex ON, (others optional)

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/Open Relationships ON, Romance Age Restriction ON, 

/Cheats: Desire Switch ON, Global Jealousy OFF, Global Incest (your choice).

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Asking for Sex Dialog Settings/ Check all 3 boxes to ON 

I have a similar issue, but for me it's teen clients propositioning my YA prostitutes which can't be serviced unless I use NPC controls, have the teen start a solo interaction which the prostitute then joins.

I will try the settings you recommended, Scorpio. Thank you. :)

On 1/13/2020 at 4:41 PM, Scorpio said:

Try these settings:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: Always Accept ON, Manual NPC Switch ON, Change Sex Location Anywhere ON, Sim Needs Decay Switch ON.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/Open Relationships ON, Romance Age Restriction ON, 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Asking for Sex Dialog Settings/ Check all 3 boxes to ON 

So I tried this and I am happy to report that it worked for me. My (astonishingly eager) teen clients can now be chosen as partner for the prostitute they propositioned.

Also: Malcolm Landgraab and Sofia Bjergsen need new hobbies. I thought Gemma Charm was bad but these two take the cake and fight over it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 9:33 PM, wild_die said:

So I tried this and I am happy to report that it worked for me. My (astonishingly eager) teen clients can now be chosen as partner for the prostitute they propositioned.

Also: Malcolm Landgraab and Sofia Bjergsen need new hobbies. I thought Gemma Charm was bad but these two take the cake and fight over it. ;)

Thats brilliant !! xD

On 1/13/2020 at 3:41 PM, Scorpio said:

Try these settings:

Thank you. It seems like a reset something or other i donno but its sorted. Thanks x

• 6 months later...

Hi guys.

In the latest version of the wickedwhims, teen sims can only have sex(or romance) with teen and adults can only have sex with adults.  In previous versions, there was sex(and romance) between different age groups(adult with teen).  Is there a solution to this issue?

19 hours ago, saman74 said:

Hi guys.

In the latest version of the wickedwhims, teen sims can only have sex(or romance) with teen and adults can only have sex with adults.  In previous versions, there was sex(and romance) between different age groups(adult with teen).  Is there a solution to this issue?

Some of the settings have been moved to different menus in the more recent versions.

Teens are disabled by default and sometimes when updating WW some settings are reset to defaults especially if/when menu location is moved.

WW Patreon versions have teens and incest missing so you need the optional unlock part from LL or use the public version from here instead.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings: Teen Sex Switch: ON

/Cheats:
Always Accept: (1 Bar uses gender rules)
Manual NPC Sex Switch: On

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)(All disabled in my game)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)(All disabled in my game)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating), Romance Age:ON
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice)

Note: If you also have the MCCC mod you must enable some of the same settings like teens, teen/adult, and incest or it will prevent WW from working.

• 4 months later...

As far as I know, I don't have the Patreon version of WW. The Teen option is in there, just doesn't seem to have any effect. 

I also have MCCC, and turned on/off the appropriate options there, but still nothing.

I'll try your link and see where that gets me.

Thanks!

Well, it's working. I don't know if it was the patch, or just another couple of scans through the settings, but I found one on the relationships section for age restricted romance, and turned that off. It's possible that I didn't connect "romance" with the WW sex options and just never bothered with it.

Anyway, thanks very much for your help.

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2020 at 9:41 AM, Scorpio said:

Try these settings:

ok, where do i click this from? On the pc? mailbox? or just mccc itself?

• 11 months later...

im having the very same problem, i activated teens sex switch and yet my teen cant have sex and no animations work giving me a message code 17.

PS i also have the inappropriate unlock file in my mods's folder

12 hours ago, nealgai said:

im having the very same problem, i activated teens sex switch and yet my teen cant have sex and no animations work giving me a message code 17.

PS i also have the inappropriate unlock file in my mods's folder

There's a second setting that's disabled by default that you need to enable.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/
Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Persistant Social Boredom: OFF
Desire: ON
Relationship Utilities/
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Adult -Teen Relationships: ON 

You don't need the unlock if you have the free WW 1.67 version installed.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

There's a second setting that's disabled by default that you need to enable.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/
Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Persistant Social Boredom: OFF
Desire: ON
Relationship Utilities/
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Adult -Teen Relationships: ON 

You don't need the unlock if you have the free WW 1.67 version installed.

Thank you so much for your fast and helpful reply, its working now!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...