Beastess no saber, spider activation work around.

So after downloading and installing this great mod, I got stuck at the saber-cat part. Looking for help I found that it was quite common for a few people and all the solutions suggested I tried and couldn't get it to work. So purely by chance I discovered that the surrender key for SL Defeat (default K) can be used as a force-greet key for non-aggressive NPCs, so I tried it on the saber-cat, and the dialogue came up allowing me to continue with the quest. Happened again with the spider, and once again the surrender key worked.

So for anyone having this problem, use SL Defeat's surrender key to force-greet the animals, and it should work.

Also, I'm guessing this might also work for other mods where the dialogue isn't coming up.

Peace :)

• 8 months later...

You've saved so much of my time.  Thank you for going out of your way to put this up.  I despise people who say they've found a solution and don't post about it.

I already had a problem with the chaurus and had to go fix my load order and deal with a whole bunch of shit and then finding out the saber cat had the same issue was just disheartening.

Edit:  If the dialogue options pop up but you can't select them(click, e, enter, etc) then simply save and reload and you'll be able to select them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...