(v1.4.3) Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - From zero to "Hey Sexlab is working!"

On 11/25/2020 at 5:11 AM, copie said:

GÉNIAL GREAT

On 12/2/2020 at 10:50 PM, MajesticMoomin said:

Bit late to the party but thanks for the guide, it really helped me understand what i was doing wrong in bodyslide all these years and my game is running smoother that it ever has!

You're welcome. I'm glad this was useful to you guys.

On 12/4/2020 at 11:36 AM, Tojaity1 said:

hi Do Mods adult work for Skyrim special edition?.

Serious question: did you read the main post (at least the first paragraph)? The whole point of this thread is to get the Sexlab Framework working. Once you have it you can use whatever Sexlab based adult mod around here that has been converted for SE. If your question is about a mod in particular include that info in detail or check posts like the SSE Conversion Tracking or Sexlab Index SE (both linked in the guide and also available in my signature). 

---

Side note, haven't made much changes in the past few weeks. After the last SKSE update things have been stable in general. I pray Todd doesn't ruin us with another game update. I changed the tittle tho, because why not.

I still can´t get behind why I should use Mo2 though. The program seems super complex, the UI is displeasing/Windows XP style and I can´t see any real improvements over NMM . It seems like a program the professionals use but the people who are used to user-friendly stuff just don´t even get a chance. Why must Mod Organizer 2 be a Spaceship Cockpit with tons of buttons and options to press/configure while NMM is nice and simple ? If Mo2 would make their program into an NMM-styled thing, I´d actually want to use it because Mo2 does lots of stuff right in the technical side of things but lack in the UI/style. And even in the technical side of things I never really hear why it´s better, only that it´s better in general. For example I heard Mo2 has a VirtualInstall feature to allow mod profiles (which are totally useless in my opinion) and NMM has it too (not the mod profiles, just VirtualInstall in general), it just puts it into the Data Folder aswell (unlike Mo2 which only keeps it in the Virtual Install folder, keeping the Skyrim Game files completely "clean" I heard) . Does the Virtual Installation of Mo2 have other advantages over NMM´s way ? Or in general is there anything that speaks for Mo2 over NMM ? The only thing I see at the moment is the complexity and manual work you need to do in Mo2. NMM feels like driving an automatic with modern comfort options and Mo2 feels like driving a manual missing a heater and a radio. 

I´m not hating on Mo2, I actually look up to people who use it and only want to find actual evidence as to why I should use it. It´s just not advertised well. People just say it´s better and that´s it.

29 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I still can´t get behind why I should use Mo2 though.

If you don't feel comfortable learning how to use it or by its features you shouldn't. When I first started using mods in Skyrim I tried NMM, I couldn't stand the UI so I uninstalled and got into MO. I don't know where you get Windows XP vibes, really? Not that I'd hate on a Windows XP theme... these were the good ol' days. And yeah, MO supports themes and you can tweak plenty of things to simplify or show only what you want. 

35 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

It seems like a program the professionals use but the people who are used to user-friendly stuff just don´t even get a chance. Why must Mod Organizer 2 be a Spaceship Cockpit with tons of buttons and options to press/configure while NMM is nice and simple ?

Is it though? I'm sure the first look can be intimidating, but after you spend 1 min starting at it you should get around the basic layout. And I won't go into details here, I already cover this for people willing to learn and follow the written steps.

52 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

And even in the technical side of things I never really hear why it´s better, only that it´s better in general. For example I heard Mo2 has a VirtualInstall feature to allow mod profiles (which are totally useless in my opinion) and NMM has it too (not the mod profiles, just VirtualInstall in general), it just puts it into the Data Folder aswell (unlike Mo2 which only keeps it in the Virtual Install folder, keeping the Skyrim Game files completely "clean" I heard) . Does the Virtual Installation of Mo2 have other advantages over NMM´s way ? Or in general is there anything that speaks for Mo2 over NMM ?

If you want a feature comparison check this. In a few words, MO install mods into a separate folder path which then is used by the game when you want to play. This means you can go back to a vanilla game at any time. You can add, remove, update or change in any manner any mod at any time in a few clicks. Conflicts between mods can be solved at any time by changing the order in which they're loaded. You can mix and match files from multiple mods to get exactly what you want and so on. The key here is control: you have full control of all the mod files in MO. You can do with that as much or as little as you want.

I'm not here to convince anyone. I wrote this guide because a) that's the mod manager I use and b) at the time I made this account I saw several people making common mistakes and generally not knowing how to get SL to work in SE. So that's what this guide is about. I've never used NMM nor Vortex, I've read about it, I've seen videos and with that I already know that's not for me.

10 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

If you don't feel comfortable learning how to use it or by its features you shouldn't. When I first started using mods in Skyrim I tried NMM, I couldn't stand the UI so I uninstalled and got into MO. I don't know where you get Windows XP vibes, really? Not that I'd hate on a Windows XP theme... these were the good ol' days. And yeah, MO supports themes and you can tweak plenty of things to simplify or show only what you want. 

Is it though? I'm sure the first look can be intimidating, but after you spend 1 min starting at it you should get around the basic layout. And I won't go into details here, I already cover this for people willing to learn and follow the written steps.

If you want a feature comparison check this. In a few words, MO install mods into a separate folder path which then is used by the game when you want to play. This means you can go back to a vanilla game at any time. You can add, remove, update or change in any manner any mod at any time in a few clicks. Conflicts between mods can be solved at any time by changing the order in which they're loaded. You can mix and match files from multiple mods to get exactly what you want and so on. The key here is control: you have full control of all the mod files in MO. You can do with that as much or as little as you want.

I'm not here to convince anyone. I wrote this guide because a) that's the mod manager I use and b) at the time I made this account I saw several people making common mistakes and generally not knowing how to get SL to work in SE. So that's what this guide is about. I've never used NMM nor Vortex, I've read about it, I've seen videos and with that I already know that's not for me.

Alright thanks. Honestly the only really offputting thing about Mo2 is the Overwrites. I´m not good at keeping Load orders and here they seem to play an even bigger role than NMM. In NMM I just ran my LOOT and that´s it but here it seems even textures,meshes,sounds,scripts etc. are also managed by the load order right ? (Which in NMM these files are just replaced in the Data Folder, only the .esp/.esm/.esl have an effect) It´s just so hard to remember where every mod author wants their mod placed and even more importantly where want them to be. Maybe I use a total skyrim texture overhaul that needs to be overwritten by an overhaul of specific stuff which is then also overwritten by even tinier mods replacing individual stuff. This seems really hard to remember though, especially with a bigger overwrite list than what I just listed. I see the freedom you´re given in Mo2 because everything is highly modular but me as a user is given so much control that I can´t get my bearings anymore. But maybe I´m overthinking all of this and I´m stuck with NMM modding my games only for them to be absolutely broken due to using an outdated mod manager, I really don´t know. I wanna move on and go Mo2 (And I mean that) but It´s liturally such a big step. So much confusion and stuff. I´m not on the technical side and more on the creative side so managing an entire load order is really hard. I just want to install my mods, let NMM and LOOT do the work and then play Skyrim. Sounds a little lazy but I´m liturally not on the technical side of things for me to use Mo2 properly it seems, while other people have total oversight and control. The only thing I hear is "NMM bad, Mo2 good" which kind of makes me force myself to do this although I´m way to confused. Maybe I should stay with NMM but I just hear everywhere that if you learn how to use Mo2, your game will run more smoothly/less CTDs which helps me in the longrun as a person who isn´t very technical and can´t fix the issues NMM appearently has.

29 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

In NMM I just ran my LOOT and that´s it but here it seems even textures,meshes,sounds,scripts etc. are also managed by the load order right ?

Textures, meshes, scripts and so on are managed in the left panel, this is different from the loadorder. And I think in NMM you also need to pay attention to that. Only that  in MO it's just a matter of placing mods lower or higher in the left panel. You can order them whenever you want and solve a conflict, while in NMM you make that choice while installing a mod and choosing to overwrite or keep X files. And to change the outcome you would need to reinstall the relevant mods or do other step? In MO is literally a matter of moving things up and down. Which things to move or when is a mix of common sense (for example I have aMidianBorn's textures but also have another texture for the Ebony set in particular, to preserve the latter textures I need to let that mod overwrite aMidianBorn), written instructions (for example when MNC says don't let other mods overwrite the creature skeletons) and trial and error. The loadorder is the same and can be tweaked manually or by using LOOT.

35 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

overthinking

Yeah. You're staring at a new piece of software without even trying it yourself. Of course you're confused. Once you see the UI and click in a couple of things you should know what to do, for the most part at least. I cover the very basic features and aspects to get a working game. There are hours and hours of videos going deep into each feature, but TBH most users will deal with only a few parts of MO and that will be enough (for reference, the screenshot of the whole UI in step 3 highlights the more used parts).

44 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I just hear everywhere that if you learn how to use Mo2, your game will run more smoothly/less CTD

Only if you use it properly. I know there are people with stable games using NMM, Vortex, MO and even people who don't use mod managers at all. The deal breaker for me is control over the mod files and settings. That allows experienced users to tweak their games to the fine detail. And at the same time it allows new users to experience, learn and fix things without the need to reinstall or restore files.

17 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

You can order them whenever you want and solve a conflict, while in NMM you make that choice while installing a mod and choosing to overwrite or keep X files. And to change the outcome you would need to reinstall the relevant mods or do other step?

In NMM you´re given the option to Overwrite the conflicting mod by Yes to All,Yes to Folder,Yes to Mod and just Yes (same goes for No). That means it´s just replacing files as if you would do it manually. If you´d want to now change the way overwrites work, you´d need to reinstall the mods accordingly to get the overwrite prompt again. It gets more difficult if you have mod 1  2  3 and you want to make changes to mod 1 because now you have the issue of both 2 and 3 wanting to replace the same files. This can lead to NMM getting confused and letting either 2 OR 3 take the priority if you don´t configure the prompts correctly. For example when you have let´s say More Nasty Critters installed and ABC Collisions Mod on top, installing a mod replacing ONLY More Nasty Critters skeletons and meshes seems to already confuse NMM because appearently instead of replacing only the files that are not in found in ABC but only in MNC instead (to basically have the mod improve the MNC stuff and not the already improved ABC stuff since ABC doesn´t support everything as fr as i know), it replaces the ABC stuff aswell and the next prompt for replacing ABC being irrelevant. This is my experience with it atleast. So you need to install it in 1 particular order or else you have problems.

Does a prompt like this exist in Mo2 aswell ? Can I choose "Yes I want to replace the Mod 1 with Mod 2" and Mo2 will automatically push the plugin below that one ? This would help me a little because I wouldn´t have to do all the work myself.

22 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Does a prompt like this exist in Mo2 aswell ? Can I choose "Yes I want to replace the Mod 1 with Mod 2" and Mo2 will automatically push the plugin below that one ? This would help me a little because I wouldn´t have to do all the work myself.

You don't do that in MO. Mods are installed outside of your game folder and into separate folders (each mod has its own folder). So there are no actual overwrites until you tell MO to launch the game and the virtual folder is created for the game to load it (that's a ~2 sec automatic process when you press "Run" with SKSE selected). When you close the game and go back to MO, all your mods with their individual files will be there.

That's why I'm saying you have every file from every mod at all times. If a file is provided by more than one mod (conflict) you can define which mod wins the conflict by placing the mods lower or higher in the left panel.

Mods at the top of the list are overwritten by mods at the bottom if there is any conflict. The green + and red - flags mark which mods are conflicting.

If I select any mod MO will highlight which mods are conflicting with it too.

image.png.77cfc0127d0b73292f00975c7cec462a.png

For example I have "CBBE" installed and right below "CBBE 3BBB" and "Fair Skin Complexion". This means "CBBE 3BBB" overwrites regular "CBBE" and Fair Skin overwrites the previous mods. So I know the game will use CBBE+CBBE 3BBB and textures from Fair Skin. If I needed to tweak individual files I can double click in any of these mods, explore its content and pick which files to use or which ones to remove ("hide" them or actual removal). 

14 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

You don't do that in MO. Mods are installed outside of your game folder and into separate folders (each mod has its own folder). So there are no actual overwrites until you tell MO to launch the game and the virtual folder is created for the game to load it (that's a ~2 sec automatic process when you press "Run" with SKSE selected). When you close the game and go back to MO, all your mods with their individual files will be there.

That's why I'm saying you have every file from every mod at all times. If a file is provided by more than one mod (conflict) you can define which mod wins the conflict by placing the mods lower or higher in the left panel.

Mods at the top of the list are overwritten by mods at the bottom if there is any conflict. The green + and red - flags mark which mods are conflicting.

If I select any mod MO will highlight which mods are conflicting with it too.

image.png.77cfc0127d0b73292f00975c7cec462a.png

For example I have "CBBE" installed and right below "CBBE 3BBB" and "Fair Skin Complexion". This means "CBBE 3BBB" overwrites regular "CBBE" and Fair Skin overwrites the previous mods. So I know the game will use CBBE+CBBE 3BBB and textures from Fair Skin. If I needed to tweak individual files I can double click in any of these mods, explore its content and pick which files to use or which ones to remove ("hide" them or actual removal). 

I think I´m actually beginning to understand now! And I´m guessing the FNIS and Bodyslide Output aren´t that hard aswell right ? That was another major confusion since in NMM just building both is enough.

L-M.png.85198f588d345cc7275d8fd6be5b163f.png means something in this mod gets overwritten

L-P.png.dd76ea59dcd3b8b03f2b9bb4c2e533ea.png means something in this mod overwrites another mod

L-PM.png.fddde26b217e7cb750107c7e9c6564bc.png means something in this mod gets overwritten and something else overwrites another mod

L-S.png.f1fcdc90a16370b13d3e744ee9e48a93.png means this mod gets completely overwritten

If you open the information page of a mod, and select 'conflicts', you can see exactly what happens in regard to the selected mod.

12 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I think I´m actually beginning to understand now! And I´m guessing the FNIS and Bodyslide Output aren´t that hard aswell right ? That was another major confusion since in NMM just building both is enough.

You have some options for FNIS and Bodyslide files (and any file generated by mods or tools in general). As the default behavior of these programs is to create new files in the default location inside the game folder, when you use these in MO they end up in an "Overwrite" folder (because nothing goes into your actual game folder when MO is on watch). So in order to keep things smooth you should maintain a clean/empty Overwrite. And there are different ways to do that, you can simply make a mod out of the Overwrite files and load it in the left panel as any other mod (for example like in step 7 here with the FNIS files) or configure each program to place new files into a mod in particular (like in step 8.3 for Bodyslide). Each user develops their own way to deal with files that end in Overwrite (as long as you know what these files are and where to find them you're good to go).

12 minutes ago, Aylis said:

L-M.png.85198f588d345cc7275d8fd6be5b163f.png means something in this mod gets overwritten

L-P.png.dd76ea59dcd3b8b03f2b9bb4c2e533ea.png means something in this mod overwrites another mod

L-PM.png.fddde26b217e7cb750107c7e9c6564bc.png means something in this mod gets overwritten and something else overwrites another mod

A silver lightning means this mod gets completely overwritten

Yo these flag images look great. Where did you get them? I'd love to steal these for my step 11.2.

On 12/8/2020 at 5:03 PM, AkiKay said:

I still can´t get behind why I should use Mo2 though. The program seems super complex, the UI is displeasing/Windows XP style and I can´t see any real improvements over NMM . It seems like a program the professionals use but the people who are used to user-friendly stuff just don´t even get a chance. Why must Mod Organizer 2 be a Spaceship Cockpit with tons of buttons and options to press/configure while NMM is nice and simple ? If Mo2 would make their program into an NMM-styled thing, I´d actually want to use it because Mo2 does lots of stuff right in the technical side of things but lack in the UI/style. And even in the technical side of things I never really hear why it´s better, only that it´s better in general. For example I heard Mo2 has a VirtualInstall feature to allow mod profiles (which are totally useless in my opinion) and NMM has it too (not the mod profiles, just VirtualInstall in general), it just puts it into the Data Folder aswell (unlike Mo2 which only keeps it in the Virtual Install folder, keeping the Skyrim Game files completely "clean" I heard) . Does the Virtual Installation of Mo2 have other advantages over NMM´s way ? Or in general is there anything that speaks for Mo2 over NMM ? The only thing I see at the moment is the complexity and manual work you need to do in Mo2. NMM feels like driving an automatic with modern comfort options and Mo2 feels like driving a manual missing a heater and a radio. 

I´m not hating on Mo2, I actually look up to people who use it and only want to find actual evidence as to why I should use it. It´s just not advertised well. People just say it´s better and that´s it.

I use profiles because i use many more mods than aylis has on her mod list, They are based on the race that is active, i use an aedra race, it requires flying mod and animated wings, that puts my esp count at 256 if i leave the other race mods active, But if i only have the specific races on it keeps it at 254 esp count I also use 2 races from trykz, one is daughter of coldharbour, thats a vampire race, so i have a better vampire lord transformation that goes with it. second race is a forest nymph, who is rather short in stature (kid sized) but doesn't need anything special to make it work. 

Windows xp huh.. you know you can change the theme and make it look different other than stock? 

I was the same as just dont, i tried to use NMM and i couldn't get it to work right, i would CTD or screen lock with 50 or so mods.. (yes i was young and stupid and thought LOOT was the only way to go without really understanding what it was doing.)

The whole reason to keep your game files stock is , if steam ever updated them any mod that overwrote the game files would be destroyed, but using MO/MO2 you can have cleaned files of the expansions (now stock) that gets rid of ITM and other issues that bethesda left in the game, the downside of using MO2 is it IS a virtual file system, so people with a fruit product can't use it. 
It's not a virtual INSTALL it's a virtual RUN. MO2 puts all the mods in a different spot (yes you CAN specify) other than the stock games files. So say you get a new harddrive. You move your Steam and all games over to it, Steam is only going to move what is considered their game, Not NMM files, and if you overwrote something, steam puts it back to stock when it moves it. You can leave MO2 and mods exactly where you left them, you will need to re-associate where the game was moved to, you would need to do the same with NMM and reinstall any mods you had. 

But, If you are more comfortable with NMM and want to take the time to make rules, and force it to your will, by all means, go ahead. MO2 is the better option for me simply because yes there are more visible options, which gives you the control, not some script and if i want to change the load order i can just drag the mod to where i want it and it won't try to move it against my wishes. 

This (not exact i grabbed this off the internet) is a normal view for me. Me having as much information as i can over what a program (or vehicle) is doing is important to me. I can see how well the truck is doing based on those gauges (this pic the engine is off but ignition is on, the manifold psi {second guaage in the middle} shows no pressure so the engine is off, but the voltage {1st middle gauge} is showing between 13 and 14 volts, so ignition is on. 

Spoiler

Used-1997-Peterbilt-379-Truck-Tractor-with-Sleeper-LOADED.thumb.jpg.abcb8dbaa612319d06943c3681e878b3.jpg

6 minutes ago, jaeos said:

But, If you are more comfortable with NMM and want to take the time to make rules, and force it to your will, by all means, go ahead. MO2 is the better option for me simply because yes there are more visible options, which gives you the control, not some script and if i want to change the load order i can just drag the mod to where i want it and it won't try to move it against my wishes. 

Well what I´m doing right now is using NMM to try and see if my game runs smoothly with SE alone and If it doesn´t then I´ll have a more extensive look at Mo2. The whole idea behind switching to SE for me was that I get a stable game going and using a bad Mod Manager isn´t really helping. I think I´m getting my bearings in Mo2 slowly but I´m still not done learning really. I need to see about managing load orders correctly instead of using my best friend LOOT, making a Batched Patch and some other things I read. Until then I´ll stick with NMM, not do any serious playthroughs and just try out some mods that I might like later on so I don´t waste any time.

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

I use profiles because i use many more mods than aylis has on her mod list, They are based on the race that is active, i use an aedra race, it requires flying mod and animated wings, that puts my esp count at 256 if i leave the other race mods active, But if i only have the specific races on it keeps it at 254 esp count I also use 2 races from trykz, one is daughter of coldharbour, thats a vampire race, so i have a better vampire lord transformation that goes with it. second race is a forest nymph, who is rather short in stature (kid sized) but doesn't need anything special to make it work. 

Windows xp huh.. you know you can change the theme and make it look different other than stock? 

I was the same as just dont, i tried to use NMM and i couldn't get it to work right, i would CTD or screen lock with 50 or so mods.. (yes i was young and stupid and thought LOOT was the only way to go without really understanding what it was doing.)

The whole reason to keep your game files stock is , if steam ever updated them any mod that overwrote the game files would be destroyed, but using MO/MO2 you can have cleaned files of the expansions (now stock) that gets rid of ITM and other issues that bethesda left in the game, the downside of using MO2 is it IS a virtual file system, so people with a fruit product can't use it. 
It's not a virtual INSTALL it's a virtual RUN. MO2 puts all the mods in a different spot (yes you CAN specify) other than the stock games files. So say you get a new harddrive. You move your Steam and all games over to it, Steam is only going to move what is considered their game, Not NMM files, and if you overwrote something, steam puts it back to stock when it moves it. You can leave MO2 and mods exactly where you left them, you will need to re-associate where the game was moved to, you would need to do the same with NMM and reinstall any mods you had. 

This (not exact i grabbed this off the internet) is a normal view for me. Me having as much information as i can over what a program (or vehicle) is doing is important to me. I can see how well the truck is doing based on those gauges (this pic the engine is off but ignition is on, the manifold psi {second guaage in the middle} shows no pressure so the engine is off, but the voltage {1st middle gauge} is showing between 13 and 14 volts, so ignition is on. 

Hide contents

Used-1997-Peterbilt-379-Truck-Tractor-with-Sleeper-LOADED.thumb.jpg.abcb8dbaa612319d06943c3681e878b3.jpg

Looks like 1980ish Chevy/GMC Dashboard. Filled in where the Tape Player and the environmental controls would be.

Can someone please help me? I am getting really desperate and angry, since I wasted nearly the whole day trying to get those mods done, but it just won´t work.

Apparently, 2 Race Menu .dlls are not found, also there is a problem with Papyrus and Simply Knock.

Also FNIS shows me 3000 warnings? xd

Does anyone know how to help?

I uploaded 4 pictures on imgur.

It would be really nice if someone could help me

https://imgur.com/a/IyArowe

16 minutes ago, Sento851 said:

Can someone please help me? I am getting really desperate and angry, since I wasted nearly the whole day trying to get those mods done, but it just won´t work.

Apparently, 2 Race Menu .dlls are not found, also there is a problem with Papyrus and Simply Knock.

Also FNIS shows me 3000 warnings? xd

Does anyone know how to help?

I uploaded 4 pictures on imgur.

It would be really nice if someone could help me

https://imgur.com/a/IyArowe

You're using mods not covered in this guide, nonetheless

1. You're using FNIS for regular/LE Skyrim and not for Skyrim SE. Don't know how, the guide includes direct link to the SE version.
  2. You're also using Racemenu for regular/LE Skyrim and not for Skyrim SE. Don't know how, the guide includes direct link to the SE version.
  3. Simply Knock comes with an outdated version of PapyrusItil. Don't let Simply Knock overwrite the PapyrusUtil version from Sexlab (or install PapyrusUtil as a standalone mod and place it near the bottom of your left panel).
  4. Form 43 warning can be disabled, instructions are already written here.

Remove incompatible mods, get the ones for SE, order your left panel so Simply Knock isn't an issue (also I think you need an updated dll for Simply Knock, that should be available in the nexus site for SE). You'll need to install and setup FNIS again, this time using the SE version, then you can run it and see if there are any warning/error lines.

42 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

You're using mods not covered in this guide, nonetheless

1. You're using FNIS for regular/LE Skyrim and not for Skyrim SE. Don't know how, the guide includes direct link to the SE version.
  2. You're also using Racemenu for regular/LE Skyrim and not for Skyrim SE. Don't know how, the guide includes direct link to the SE version.
  3. Simply Knock comes with an outdated version of PapyrusItil. Don't let Simply Knock overwrite the PapyrusUtil version from Sexlab (or install PapyrusUtil as a standalone mod and place it near the bottom of your left panel).
  4. Form 43 warning can be disabled, instructions are already written here.

Remove incompatible mods, get the ones for SE, order your left panel so Simply Knock isn't an issue (also I think you need an updated dll for Simply Knock, that should be available in the nexus site for SE). You'll need to install and setup FNIS again, this time using the SE version, then you can run it and see if there are any warning/error lines.

Hi, thanks a lot for your fast answer.

1. I installed the SE FNIS and made it run through, only 6 warnings

2. I already fixed that, it does not appear anymore

3. This is still a problem, I can´t get that fixed somehow.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14098

This is the latest version I could find.

In the category posts there is a sticky post, which suggests to download a file for simply knock and one for Papyrus called PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

This is what you can also see in my MO2.

I tried it with and withou the fixes, I still can not get it run.

For the Papyrus install I used the 4.0 version at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854?tab=files

Are those the correct files for Papyrus Exender and Simply Knock?

Spoiler

FNISnew.PNG.b58801a40c019723d09c234bc982ad13.PNG

Noificaionsnew.PNG.0048628abaa52286b5d4fee74c076893.PNG

23 minutes ago, Sento851 said:

1. I installed the SE FNIS and made it run through, only 6 warnings

Warnings should be =0. None. Nada. If you have warnings it means there is something wrong, you need to remove mods if fnis says there are incompatible stuff in there, or fix install if generator can't find or generate files and so on.

24 minutes ago, Sento851 said:

3. This is still a problem, I can´t get that fixed somehow.

Yeah, the instructions in the sticky reply is what I said. Install PapyrusUtil as a standalone mod and place it below Simply Knock in the left panel (or use the one from Sexlab, both should work), then install the updated Simply knock dll and also place it below Simply Knock in the left panel. That's it.

26 minutes ago, Sento851 said:

For the Papyrus install I used the 4.0 version at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854?tab=files

That's Papyrus Extentender, you need Papyrus Util (or again, just use the one from Sexlab which means place Sexlab below Simply Knock in the left panel).

14 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Yeah, the instructions in the sticky reply is what I said. Install PapyrusUtil as a standalone mod and place it below Simply Knock in the left panel (or use the one from Sexlab, both should work), then install the updated Simply knock dll and also place it below Simply Knock in the left panel. That's it.

That's Papyrus Extentender, you need Papyrus Util (or again, just use the one from Sexlab which means place Sexlab below Simply Knock in the left panel).

But isn´t PapyrusUtil SE - Scriping Utility Function that standalone? I only find that when googling.

also I placed the Sexlab Framework (You mean the Framework with Sexlab?) below Simply Knock.

But it is still the same error.

For the warnings in FNIS it is 6 animaions from SL Aroused which are not compatible with Skyrim SE.

14 minutes ago, Sento851 said:

nvm, for now I solved the incompatibility.

WIll check by fixing that Form 43 thing.

Thank you

Oh I was replying something already. That Papyrus Util install seems off to me, mine shows the version right away (3.9). For the SL aroused you needed to get a version made for se (like SL aroused 29). Good thing you could sort it out yourself.

The form 43 thing can be disabled entirely (step 3.3). The relevance of keeping mods in this form in SE has been heavily discussed with little evidence saying is really needed in all cases. So if you find a mod in form 43 that is known or has been flagged as compatible/ported to SE you'll be fine (better info source for this is the SSE Conversion tracking post).

18 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Oh I was replying something already. That Papyrus Util install seems off to me, mine shows the version right away (3.9). For the SL aroused you needed to get a version made for se (like SL aroused 29). Good thing you could sort it out yourself.

The form 43 thing can be disabled entirely (step 3.3). The relevance of keeping mods in this form in SE has been heavily discussed with little evidence saying is really needed in all cases. So if you find a mod in form 43 that is known or has been flagged as compatible/ported to SE you'll be fine (better info source for this is the SSE Conversion tracking post).

ye, no idea how I fixed that Papyrus, but I did i somehow.

For the form 43 problem, I just looked specific for SE ports of those mods, and when there was no mod in he Form 43 anymore, it worked, sorry for bothering you with everything :D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand where I've went wrong - I keep getting the T-Pose bug 

You've mentioned previously this is to do with "not using the FNIS properly" - could you elaborate on this?

I have only just downloaded the game and installed the mods as instructed so there are no other mods to clash with