Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

What enb are you using? Which shaders?

Try to find out which weather you are on, if any, in game enb menu by ticking weather under shaders and above objects. Then just adjust these weather particle settings to test in the new weather menu window... I am pretty sure you have set the particle lighting influence too high and the particle intensity too low. If no weather is loaded...mostly in an interior cell with no weather reference, you can just adjust the enbseries settings in regular enb menu.

If that doesn't work. Try more bloom and intensify particle lights in environment. Specular could also be a tiny influencer but I doubt it. But maybe. Specular settings are also in environment and object tabs they are very tricky to get right. SpecularAmount sets the gloss of a texture. But drops are particles.

Also. Always freeze time via console when adjusting an enb settings. Usually there are four exterior settings for each effect Sunrise/Day/Sunset/Night... make sure you are at the set time (for ex. 12:00/day) to see the full effect. They blend into each other if you leave time running. Interior Cells only have two settings Day and Night. Make sure you have light source. A light that has point light (like sun in exterior).

7 hours ago, Kalthen said:

What enb are you using? Which shaders?

Try to find out which weather you are on, if any, in game enb menu by ticking weather under shaders and above objects. Then just adjust these weather particle settings to test in the new weather menu window... I am pretty sure you have set the particle lighting influence too high and the particle intensity too low. If no weather is loaded...mostly in an interior cell with no weather reference, you can just adjust the enbseries settings in regular enb menu.

If that doesn't work. Try more bloom and intensify particle lights in environment. Specular could also be a tiny influencer but I doubt it. But maybe. Specular settings are also in environment and object tabs they are very tricky to get right. SpecularAmount sets the gloss of a texture. But drops are particles.

Also. Always freeze time via console when adjusting an enb settings. Usually there are four exterior settings for each effect Sunrise/Day/Sunset/Night... make sure you are at the set time (for ex. 12:00/day) to see the full effect. They blend into each other if you leave time running. Interior Cells only have two settings Day and Night. Make sure you have light source. A light that has point light (like sun in exterior).

it seems like particle setting doesn't affect the drop.....(Could you plz download my enb to test it??)

51281728_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_01_22-11_09_50_22.png.9ee3d1a4c58902f109360c8371a8f29a.png410129194_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_01.22-11_10_00_35.png.b8864e0d918c50fcb9810269e5230c9e.png

4 minutes ago, alyosh said:

Your animations look great ! I hope you will make a SSE version ?

till version 2.0.0?

coz I didn't download SSE to test it,

damn Net speed !

5 hours ago, THE MEDIC IS A SPY! said:

we really need actual rape looking animations, thank you
do you by any change expect to do more with more animals? like horses,wolfes/dogs,falmers etc?

I feel the same way. Having animations with people bound to the animals would be awesome imo.

The creature movements are a bit rigid, but the human parts are pretty great.

43 minutes ago, fireadept said:

I feel the same way. Having animations with people bound to the animals would be awesome imo.

The creature movements are a bit rigid, but the human parts are pretty great.

Coz I use biped rig to make creature animation, which can't move smooth like human, maybe I'll remake it by old rig.?

They are much better than I expected, a little mechanical, but that gets better over time, I guess. Could you make a version without Animation Objects? Just the animation and it would be interesting to add more animations for the Draug, since there aren't many. Excellent work, congratulations

Guys i figured out, he is using Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT , wich has its custom body! (The one in screenshots and Gifs) And then after installation you can build your own body with bodyslide and see the realistic animations working! And they work perfectly with All-in-One hdt!

To get working is very simple, just open the mod using NMM (or your mod manager), run FNIS, open your game, if it's working... Awesome!

Now you can go and change the body with Bodyslide! ?

You asked what Tags are... on the Description page...

Animation Tags... Categories for animations.

Such as.

Blowjob

Sex

Violent sex

Hugging

Doggy-Style

Kissing

Breast Feeding

Human

Monster

Human vs Human

Human vs Dog

Human vs Human vs Human                for 3 human sex, then you've also got male and female

Human vs Skeever vs Skeever              for sex with 2 Skeevers

A sex mod wants a character to give a blow job animation, it picks from the animations with the Blowjob Tags.

These aren't the actual tag names, or types. But give you an idea of what they are.

I'm not an animator, soo I can't give you too much info on it. Although... I'd like to make some Fallout 4 animations, for some of the missing creatures, such as Molerats. Along with some Mudcrab animations, for Skyrim.

But I'd have to learn it first...

I'd also love to animate the Skyrim Facehuggers.

Just a rough answer to your question... :)

24 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

don't know how i missed this thread but it looks like i need to reply to a few things:

this FNIS list is NOT a 100% good example (it will still work but it's not right and FNIS will bitch about it) :

if all stages are using the same object then you should only have it on the S line:

this is also not right, it will put the object on all lines:

it should be:

yes, that's how i do it, i "copy as new" and edit as needed.

the animation tags will effect how other mods will use your animations

Eg: if you make a anal animation but it's not tagged as "anal" it will never show up when a mod is only looking for anal animations to use....but also it could show up when a mod is calling for "no anal animations"

Nice reply!