Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

15 minutes ago, creaperman said:

Loved the smooth animations.

But for some reason the Psyche animations don't appear when i try them out with creatures, e.g falmer/troll -> i see other animations in the list such as Billy's and Leito's but i can't find the Psyche ones anywhere hmm. (already enabled in SL anim loader and rebuilt too)

I see the human ones tho.

try this

ScreenShot671.jpg

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

try this

ScreenShot671.jpg

Thanks, I've been rebuilding it wrong lol.

Just tried it, still no Psyche creature animations in the drop down list with SL Tools or changing tags.

Not sure why this is happening on my end.

Though i did see the tags while mouse hovering over Psyches animations and saw a few tags such as 'Forced' etc which i don't have in the list, not sure if that makes a difference.

Maybe i should stop using NMM and rebuild via Vortex.

On 4/5/2020 at 6:46 AM, PsycheHHH said:

Yeah! of course!

First of all - thanks for the latest update. Horse and riеkling animations are now one of my favorites.
Most likely I’ve already tired all animation makers on this forum, but i must ask you too: is there any chance of rough/gore animations for vampire lords(creatures)/human(vampires), which include bites in non-standard places of victim's body(chest, thighs, ass or stomach)?
I already use Sexual Vampire Feeding and will be really happy if the animation pool for this mod increases.

1 hour ago, park6856 said:

I was going to sponsor you, but the Patron page is missing. Please check.

Thank you for loving my work, but I just realized that not many people are willing to support me. Maybe due to corona or unemployment rate.

So I decided to learn something else and take a break for skyrim slal.?

1 hour ago, PsycheHHH said:

Thank you for loving my work, but I just realized that not many people are willing to support me. Maybe due to corona or unemployment rate.

So I decided to learn something else and take a break for skyrim slal.?

I think you could have set the starting point to $ 1. 

For $ 1 patrons, there would be almost no bnefits (For example, just sample gifs from new animations and some information), it would only be for people who just want to support you. I know that one dollar is not much, but maybe there would be more patrons and maybe later they would switch to a higher level :classic_smile::thumbsup:

Your animations are great, it would be a shame if you stopped creating them :classic_sad:

40 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I think you could have set the starting point to $ 1. 

For $ 1 patrons, there would be almost no bnefits (For example, just sample gifs from new animations and some information), it would only be for people who just want to support you. I know that one dollar is not much, but maybe there would be more patrons and maybe later they would switch to a higher level :classic_smile::thumbsup:

Your animations are great, it would be a shame if you stopped creating them :classic_sad:

Maybe you right, but my main job is more considerable than this part time job. Maybe I will restart animating, uncertainly....

2 hours ago, PsycheHHH said:

내 일을 사랑 해주셔서 감사합니다.하지만 많은 사람들이 저를 기꺼이 지원하지 않는다는 것을 깨달았습니다. 코로나 또는 실업률 때문일 수 있습니다.

그래서 나는 다른 것을 배우고 스카이 림 슬랄을 위해 휴식을 취하기로 결정했습니다. ?

I found out yesterday. That's too bad.

I'll wait until then.

I don't speak English so I will write on a translator
I think it's strange

Your animation is amazing
I became a patron and decided to pay about 15 $
But now 7.9 $ has been added and the work has been announced only there
May I cancel and change to 7.9 $

Hey PsycheHHH, just wanted to say thank you for all your work and for being so awesome as to answer questions like  " what's that enb "  and such, many don't, and while I am not one to use that information for much more than just mind knowledge-hoarding, it is something I am very glad to see done :D

Thank you again, and have a great day/night!

Hi, I'm your new patron now   ?

I was very surprised that you have only four patrons, including me. I think people should support you because your animations are great and unique.

I'd say there are a lot of people who love your animations and it's a shame they won't support you, at least a with symbolic amount of $ 1.

9 hours ago, Arisaryou said:

I don't speak English so I will write on a translator
I think it's strange

Your animation is amazing
I became a patron and decided to pay about 15 $
But now 7.9 $ has been added and the work has been announced only there
May I cancel and change to 7.9 $

Yes! it doesn't matter.?

2 hours ago, Speedyshamrock said:

great stuff; what is the SOS setting you have for your males?  the schlong type and the size?

Any type is ok, but the size > 8 might better.?

Hey PsycheHHH  love you animations, and i'm glad you seem to have reopened your Patreon. I wanted to join already when i first saw you anims a few days ago, but 15 € was to steep for the first entry. So I'm glad that you added the 7.9 € tier. That is a way better entry point.

And don't get discouraged if it will take a while for patrons to join, a lot of people will want to look at a few updates first to see what they can expect. But if your quality stays or even improves a bit, you will get quite a few over time:)

I hope you don't stop making animations.  You should give your Patreon a lot more time to develop.  One of my favorite modders is dint999, and he had very few patreons for a good while, but now he has 234.  If content keeps coming, your Patreon will keep growing.  Either way, thanks for your contributions so far!

6 hours ago, sullivan said:

Hey PsycheHHH  love you animations

1 hour ago, tsnootch said:

I hope you don't stop making animations.

Really grateful for your encouragement, I also wanna extend my business like nsfw 3d art. (You can guess from my photo?)

Came around to check on the various mods as I have been sick for quite a while and wanted to see what was new, and just realized that there seems to be, from the comments I was reading just on this page, a feeling that  " people who are not patreons just want free stuff "  or something like that, something I see quite often, and just wanted to say that not everyone has access to a credit card or has other reasons as to why they cannot be a patron, and would pledge if that was otherwise. I am not saying they require anything, but just to not assume that they just want to  " get stuff and play " , not everyone is like that.

I for example have been living with a "friend" after an "accident" (long story) that left me with nothing, and in exchange I am helping the family with the house and with their son. Thanks to a congenital heart condition that will probably be the death of me in a few years (or even less according to how often I get attacks these days) I cannot do too strenuous stuff, and since last year cannot jump or run anymore. The only reason I am here on this site is because I want to be more useful at all costs to the family, and as their son will need to know more tech stuff in the future, and schools are not helping with his type of learing curve (he was almost dead from being out of oxygen when born and is a bit slow because of that), I am trying to learning more about it, so that I might teach him someday, as this is a great site to learn more, and Skyrim and Oblivion allow me to test things out with a creation engine (much like another game I just recently discovered Divinity , with their creation engine).

This is not meant to be a sob story or anything more than just to serve as an example of what some people have as a situation. Again, as everyone loves to spin my words, I am not asking for anything, just to know that not everyone can do more than they are doing now, and if their situations were otherwise, I assure you, people who take their time to say thank you would say it with more than just typed words on a screen.

1 hour ago, Temporary500 said:

I assure you, people who take their time to say thank you would say it with more than just typed words on a screen.

Respect, agreement, blessing for you.?

On 4/10/2020 at 9:57 AM, creaperman said:

Thanks, I've been rebuilding it wrong lol.

Just tried it, still no Psyche creature animations in the drop down list with SL Tools or changing tags.

Not sure why this is happening on my end.

Though i did see the tags while mouse hovering over Psyches animations and saw a few tags such as 'Forced' etc which i don't have in the list, not sure if that makes a difference.

Maybe i should stop using NMM and rebuild via Vortex.

Encountered same problem. I can see and activate the animations in SLAL, but I can't actually use them. Them don't appear in the selection menu when I press H during sex. I cannot see them in Sexlab - Toggle Animation - Toggle Creatures menu as well.