Jump to content
IGNORED

Follower Lost/Stuck


Recommended Posts

On 1/8/2020 at 7:06 AM, bm2x said:

I start a quest, or fasttravel or walk and my follower disappears and does not come back, but I have a follower and I can't get another to join me.

 

Aside from revert to older save, is there any way to fix this?

Download 76051 Areyouthere from Nexus

Link to comment

  

On 1/8/2020 at 7:06 AM, bm2x said:

I start a quest, or fasttravel or walk and my follower disappears and does not come back, but I have a follower and I can't get another to join me.

 

Aside from revert to older save, is there any way to fix this?

 

1. Load your game in there follower is installed

2. Open console with ^

3. enter "save funclist 1"

your game will just freeze a moment, dont be afraid take your time, after some moments will occur a text document with all in your save game installed NPC´s and Followers and FormID´s/REFIDs .

At the left side you can see the Form ID´s/REF ID´s

Search in the document with ctrl/strg+f for the name of the follower and note the FormID/REFID

4. in the console of your game enter "Prid FormID/REFID" of the follower, example for one of my followers: prid C000C4B2

5. after this enter in console "moveto player"

 

your follower will be teleport to your side.

 

Have fun. not neccassary to download or install mods for it ... nice to help you

Link to comment
On 08.01.2020 at 09:06, bm2x said:

Я начинаю квест, или фасттравел, или хожу, и мой последователь исчезает и не возвращается, но у меня есть последователь, и я не могу заставить другого присоединиться ко мне.

 

Помимо возврата к старому сохранению, есть ли способ исправить это?

скачай ефф,откатись на старую сохранку,возьми этого же последователя,когда застрянет где,то просто телепортируй к себе и готово.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Brisl said:

  

 

1. Load your game in there follower is installed

2. Open console with ^

3. enter "save funclist 1"

your game will just freeze a moment, dont be afraid take your time, after some moments will occur a text document with all in your save game installed NPC´s and Followers and FormID´s/REFIDs .

At the left side you can see the Form ID´s/REF ID´s

Search in the document with ctrl/strg+f for the name of the follower and note the FormID/REFID

4. in the console of your game enter "Prid FormID/REFID" of the follower, example for one of my followers: prid C000C4B2

5. after this enter in console "moveto player"

 

your follower will be teleport to your side.

 

Have fun. not neccassary to download or install mods for it ... nice to help you

This is cool, but where is the text file?  can I access it in game or it save on my pc somewhere?

 

12 hours ago, makosh said:

скачай ефф,откатись на старую сохранку,возьми этого же последователя,когда застрянет где,то просто телепортируй к себе и готово.

I do not have a save with follower available or I would have just reloaded that older save, in addition, I find my followers vanish frequently, so I was hoping for a preemptive solution instead.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, bm2x said:

Это круто, но где текстовый файл? я могу получить к нему доступ в игре или сохранить где-нибудь на моем компьютере?

 

У меня нет сохранения с доступным подписчиком, или я просто перезагрузил бы прежнее сохранение, кроме того, я обнаружил, что мои подписчики часто исчезают, поэтому вместо этого я надеялся на упреждающее решение.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933 скачай

Link to comment
5 hours ago, bm2x said:

This is cool, but where is the text file?  can I access it in game or it save on my pc somewhere?

 

I do not have a save with follower available or I would have just reloaded that older save, in addition, I find my followers vanish frequently, so I was hoping for a preemptive solution instead.

A text file will pop up on your pc ... i think if u have only one display u need to close skyrim to see it ... the txt file is not ingame

Link to comment
On 1/8/2020 at 7:06 AM, bm2x said:

I start a quest, or fasttravel or walk and my follower disappears and does not come back, but I have a follower and I can't get another to join me.

 

Aside from revert to older save, is there any way to fix this?

11 hours ago, bm2x said:

This is cool, but where is the text file?  can I access it in game or it save on my pc somewhere?

 

I do not have a save with follower available or I would have just reloaded that older save, in addition, I find my followers vanish frequently, so I was hoping for a preemptive solution instead.

The text file generated by "save funclist 1" is in your savegame folder. Really, the game is making a normal savegame, called functlist, and creating a txt file with each base ID and ref ID of every item in the game whit  a lot of aditional info.

But you must WAIT until the file is generated. In my normal game need from 5 to 7 minutes of real time for generate it and the game is not responsive for that time, the Task Manager show "Skyrim not respond" but the game is working in the background.

 

But seems that you have two problems.

In your first message you say: "(when) fast travel or walk my follower disappears

That is one problem and i understand that your follower not walk after you.

If you make fast travel, the game or the follower manager, must teleport it.

If you recruit a follower and they not walk after you the problem can be in base game or mods interactions.

If your follower walk after you but, in some moment, stop walking after you is a mods interaction problem.

Revise yours mods and say us what follower manager you have: AFT, iAFT, EFF, UFO, FLP, SFM...

 

In your second message you say: "my followers vanish frequently"

That can be a problem caused by HDT. Some times the HDT fail and make dissappear the player or the follower completelly, disapearing body, head, hands, feets, armors, weapons, rings... all the items atached are disabled because ONE of that item have an HDT problem.

Can be caused by bad body or skeleton, bad HDT hair, clothes, elements...

I have that exact problem with the HDT chains from DD 4, heretic  devices and Virgin.

When i equip some chain, in player or follower, after some minutes the chain fails and my player or follower totally disapear=>disable render. But my player or follower is here because i can move and my follower is saying things, if i launch a cloack over my character i see the effeect and when launch detect life spell I see the aura around my invisible follower.

If i remove the chains, from my character or from my follower, reappear and i can equip it again until are vanished after some minutes.

This problem can be solved with HDTMemPatch.

 

------

 

For recover your follower and investigate the problem you need the ref ID of the follower. Some options:

Use "save funclist 1and search it for get the base ID and the ref ID.

Start a New Game, go to your follower, open the console, click over it and get the ref ID.

Install "Are you here" and use it for put a quest mark over your follower.

Open the ESP with CK or Tes5Edit and look the ref ID.

Ask for the ref ID in the forums. Normally, the followers are Unique and always have the same ref ID.

Link to comment
17 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

seems that you have two problems.

In your first message you say: "(when) fast travel or walk my follower disappears

That is one problem and i understand that your follower not walk after you.

If you make fast travel, the game or the follower manager, must teleport it.

If you recruit a follower and they not walk after you the problem can be in base game or mods interactions.

If your follower walk after you but, in some moment, stop walking after you is a mods interaction problem.

Revise yours mods and say us what follower manager you have: AFT, iAFT, EFF, UFO, FLP, SFM...

 

In your second message you say: "my followers vanish frequently"

That can be a problem caused by HDT. Some times the HDT fail and make dissappear the player or the follower completelly, disapearing body, head, hands, feets, armors, weapons, rings... all the items atached are disabled because ONE of that item have an HDT problem.

Can be caused by bad body or skeleton, bad HDT hair, clothes, elements...

I have that exact problem with the HDT chains from DD 4, heretic  devices and Virgin.

When i equip some chain, in player or follower, after some minutes the chain fails and my player or follower totally disapear=>disable render. But my player or follower is here because i can move and my follower is saying things, if i launch a cloack over my character i see the effeect and when launch detect life spell I see the aura around my invisible follower.

If i remove the chains, from my character or from my follower, reappear and i can equip it again until are vanished after some minutes.

This problem can be solved with HDTMemPatch.

I was deliberate when I worded my problem to try and ensure that people could understand what was happening.  I do not have invisible or partial followers (problem 2) in so much as I have followers that do not follow me when I change locations via a loadscreen.  For example, leaving the Riverwood Trader.

 

I do not have a follower manager at the time I posted this, but have since downloaded the WhereAreYou? mod and that has made the difference I was looking for.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...