IGNORED

I im new to modding and trying to get my load order to work

my game will load up with most things activated but everyone is in a t-pose and will crash if sex lab defeat is active and sex lab position selector is active LOOT also says theres 11 warnings in my load order and I don't know how to find them im just generally new to the pc thing and im on windows 10 + sexy idle animations I recently installed

LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_ with slab light.txt

I just loaded up skyrm se again and my females nave no nipples and have seems on there hips and I don't think my slongs of skyrim is working the males are still vanilla 

7 hours ago, VonNord said:

my game will load up with most things activated but everyone is in a t-pose and will crash if sex lab defeat is active and sex lab position selector is active LOOT also says theres 11 warnings in my load order and I don't know how to find them im just generally new to the pc thing and im on windows 10 + sexy idle animations I recently installed

LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_ with slab light.txt 1.38 kB · 1 download

I just loaded up skyrm se again and my females nave no nipples and have seems on there hips and I don't think my slongs of skyrim is working the males are still vanilla 

Let's do some basics:

1) this is posted in the wrong place. If you scroll down on the Main Page you will see that the second "box" is for Skyrim. The last forum in that "box" is sor Skyrim SE. That has 3 sub-forums one of which is for technical assistance. Post your question there.

2) have you run FNIS? If you have post the output when you reload your question and if you have not that may very well fix your T-pose issue.

3) do you have a non-vanilla body (like CBBE or UUNP)? Is the armor/clothing that you are using made for the body that you are using?

4) if you run LOOT there is an icon in the upper right corner of the page on the blue bar that looks like 3 vertical dots or buttons. If you click on that it will automatically copy your load order to your clipboard. You can then paste (Ctrl+V) it here (preferably in a spoiler).