Distorted Shadow On Body

27 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Convert .BMP files to .PNG/JPG using something like paint-net which is free to use as most will not download something just to look at it. It's dark out and your standing by a fire I think that a common thing but I could be wrong.

The BMP file is the same picture but much bigger. & this happens in sun light too.

But converting a BMP file to PNG/JPG will allow you to upload the PNG/JPG file to your post so everyone can see it instead of having to download the file and then load it into something just to look at it.

You'll get more responses if everyone doesn't have to download a BMP file just to try to see what the problem is.

There should also be a setting somewhere in steam that will allow you to change the save format from .BMP to .PNG so every screenshot will be saved in .PNG format.

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

But converting a BMP file to PNG/JPG will allow you to upload the PNG/JPG file to your post so everyone can see it instead of having to download the file and then load it into something just to look at it.

You'll get more responses if everyone doesn't have to download a BMP file just to try to see what the problem is.

There should also be a setting somewhere in steam that will allow you to change the save format from .BMP to .PNG so every screenshot will be saved in .PNG format.

I uploaded jpg & BMP both, is the jpg not showing?

53 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

this happens with or without enb. Is there a way to disable SSS from main game?

What do the shadows look like without an ENB?
Sometimes the mistake is in the mesh - not normalized faces or a abd skin (bone weights).

Archived