IGNORED

How to install shlong of skyrim SE ?

It's all in the titles, I tried with all versions from 1.1 to 1.4 through temperest skin for mal (all versions too) but I never found the same thing as on LE.

At best, it works but I can't change the size.

I also wanted to know if it was possible to display the list of animations as on the LE version, during a scene you just have to press 0 to display it but it doesn't seem to work. 

I don't know if it's part of sexlab or another mode.

1.4? the latest one is 1.1.4, and its for the latest skse/skyrim se version, you must check the changelog to see which version is compatible with every skse/skyrim se version. For textures I use this mod, I just let it overwrite the files from SOS.

To be able to change size you have two options:

1. During the install of XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE you can install a plugin (SOSRaceMenu.esp)  to enable racemenu sliders for SOS, if you have that plugin in your loadorder, you can only change the size through the character creation menu (you can access that menu using the console command showracemenu, just make sure you don't change race during the process).
  2. Through the SOS MCM, this can be done only if you don't have the plugin from XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE

The list animation feature you mention comes from another mod, I don't remember which one tho.

• 1 month later...

It didn't work for me. By the way 1.4 and detect as old with MO2 with the latest version of SKSE.

I also tried with a new installation and I go through Vortex and the instructions if there is (xpmse). 

Do you know if it will be updated?

Where is this plugin ( SOSRaceMenu.esp ) ?

If anyone finds that I am interested, have a nice weekend.

12 minutes ago, riheyedi said:

It didn't work for me. By the way 1.4 and detect as old with MO2 with the latest version of SKSE.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:50 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

1.4? the latest one is 1.1.4, and its for the latest skse/skyrim se version

12 minutes ago, riheyedi said:

Where is this plugin ( SOSRaceMenu.esp ) ?

On 12/31/2019 at 5:50 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:
  1. During the install of XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE you can install a plugin (SOSRaceMenu.esp)  to enable racemenu sliders for SOS, if you have that plugin in your loadorder, you can only change the size through the character creation menu (you can access that menu using the console command showracemenu, just make sure you don't change race during the process).

Did you even read?

• 2 weeks later...

I made it, but I'm going back to LE. I'm gonna wait for an all-in-on pack to arrive. It's too difficult to do a mod by mod installation on Mo2 with all the different versions of each of them. 

At the moment I can't install the physics during the animation while on LE no problem.

The bodies don't have any details and sounds as stiff as justice.

Anyway, congratulations to those who succeeded, I spent too much time trying. 

• 5 months later...