How to force NPC have sex with other NPC or Creature?

I was watching for answer on my question in SexLab Technical Support, but i didn't find answer there. So how to make one NPC fuck other NPC?! Please help me with that question.

(I have all mods for doing that and have all animation working with my PC and NPC). 

I guess maybe its some spells for mark one NPC then second and SexLab animation will play with these NPC's, please tell me how to do that.

7 minutes ago, TheSkiesOfFire said:

I was watching for answer on my question in SexLab Technical Support, but i didn't find answer there. So how to make one NPC fuck other NPC?! Please help me with that question.

(I have all mods for doing that and have all animation working with my PC and NPC). 

I guess maybe its some spells for mark one NPC then second and SexLab animation will play with these NPC's, please tell me how to do that.

Sexlab Tools lets you do that.

3 hours ago, TheSkiesOfFire said:

Archived