Greetings Everyone, 

Some time ago I began creating real life labor and birth animations for our Sims 3. I have been working for over 1 year to perfect my animations in blender and am now ready to have them added to the game but I lack the skills needed to create a MOD for these animations. 

Is there anyone out there with ideas or ability to team up with me? I am really very eager to share this with my fellow simmers in the community. 

2CE7495C-2B14-4245-913C-B5B2663236E6.thumb.jpeg.a196b109546dc9c644921c02b3a154f9.jpeg4B2D82FB-B948-4B92-91C3-58DCEA6060A6.thumb.jpeg.870aff0e9aef5b2196529b280e4924ca.jpeg63BD52F4-1B15-450F-9B44-3F00ABD02131.thumb.jpeg.7ed2961d3604de0e92b7720bff6b25e9.jpegThank you all so much for your support. I will post a few sneak peaks. At present I am loading the animations in Passions to test and use in my game. I think they can also be used in KW, I'm not sure and would need someone to test for me. Any takers???

Would have loved to help you but alas I'm not a modder so i have no idea what to do. I have one suggestion though, try the good people at ModTheSims and Nraas hopefully someone with the know-how can help you as this is epic and something a lot of us simmers have wished for :D

Good luck and great work so far ☺️

PM the *.animation files or *.packages to me (also the xml if you have). I will have a look into that. But at the moment I am a little lost about how to implement this into passion or KW.

I think there is an stand alone small mod necessary like "simoro work out" or "nona mena breastfeed" mod. Otherwise Twilightstorm or/ and Oniki are the ones and only who can

implement such into their mod. To write just an XML will not enough to implement this into an existent mod. 

On 1/7/2020 at 11:15 PM, sms2lynn said:

2CE7495C-2B14-4245-913C-B5B2663236E6.thumb.jpeg.a196b109546dc9c644921c02b3a154f9.jpeg4B2D82FB-B948-4B92-91C3-58DCEA6060A6.thumb.jpeg.870aff0e9aef5b2196529b280e4924ca.jpeg63BD52F4-1B15-450F-9B44-3F00ABD02131.thumb.jpeg.7ed2961d3604de0e92b7720bff6b25e9.jpegThank you all so much for your support. I will post a few sneak peaks. At present I am loading the animations in Passions to test and use in my game. I think they can also be used in KW, I'm not sure and would need someone to test for me. Any takers???

omg! i need it)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 11:10 PM, MrsSanta said:

Would have loved to help you but alas I'm not a modder so i have no idea what to do. I have one suggestion though, try the good people at ModTheSims and Nraas hopefully someone with the know-how can help you as this is epic and something a lot of us simmers have wished for :D

Good luck and great work so far ☺️

I have tried several times at NRAAS and no one is responding. I presently have someone attempting to help me over at ModTheSims....I'm working on it. Thinking about releasing the poses until I can get the animations going. Would anyone like that????

On 1/12/2020 at 4:13 AM, Clydie said:

PM the *.animation files or *.packages to me (also the xml if you have). I will have a look into that. But at the moment I am a little lost about how to implement this into passion or KW.

I think there is an stand alone small mod necessary like "simoro work out" or "nona mena breastfeed" mod. Otherwise Twilightstorm or/ and Oniki are the ones and only who can

implement such into their mod. To write just an XML will not enough to implement this into an existent mod. 

Twilight accepted the challenge and was helping me but then disappeared. I think there are some person issues involved and I don't know when he will be back. I can load the animation file and use it in Passions, that is what I'm doing at present but I can't get the baby to show up and I would like to have it more realistic. I don't want my sims to think they are having sex when they should be having a baby. As for the other examples I agree however, I must learn to mod to do any of this.  I actually  have breast feeding animation for nono mena but unless I can find her or learn to mod they will just sit in my folder waiting for help

11 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

Twilight accepted the challenge and was helping me but then disappeared. I think there are some person issues involved and I don't know when he will be back. I can load the animation file and use it in Passions, that is what I'm doing at present but I can't get the baby to show up and I would like to have it more realistic. I don't want my sims to think they are having sex when they should be having a baby. As for the other examples I agree however, I must learn to mod to do any of this.  I actually  have breast feeding animation for nono mena but unless I can find her or learn to mod they will just sit in my folder waiting for help

I'm a patreon subscriber of Onikikay the KW creator. I could ask her for help and try and direct her to you? She's mostly working on a new game she created these days but it couldn't hurt to ask for help I suppose?

On 2/1/2020 at 12:40 PM, ChiChiGetTheYayo said:

I'm a patreon subscriber of Onikikay the KW creator. I could ask her for help and try and direct her to you? She's mostly working on a new game she created these days but it couldn't hurt to ask for help I suppose?

That would be GREAT...I have wonder if it was possible to reach out to her. Thank you so very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:19 PM, ivonne ranz said:

ojala lo puedan concretar,tanto esfuerzo de un compañero y necesita solo ayuda para cumplir el sueño de muchos,le deseo toda la suerte del mundo,yo sigo pidiendo que alguien se apiade de sims 4 hace tiempo por un parto natural,aun no hemos tenido suerte.

Thank you

HI ALL......I have some good news and bad news!!!

Bad news first....my computer crashed and I lost a great deal of work. HOWEVER

Good news....I now have another computer AND remembered that I sent a friend the animations to view so I will pick up where I left off!

I am considering adding basic labor animations to the game by replacing the EA animations. Not sure if it will be successful but I am making and effort. I am still pursuing the RLB Mod because of the options that will be incorporated(various positions,locations...adding a coach/Doula, c-section and epidural, ultrasound, etc)  I believe you guys will love it!!! 

Hola; mucho gusto en esribirte y aunque sea por medio de la web,tener el placer de conocer gente con inquietudes,inteligente y por sobre toda las cosas con buena predisposicion,yo hace muchos años que juego y me relaciono ,siempre me llevo muy en todos los lugares que he estado,no se que edad tenes ,pero yo perteneci mucho tiempo a Bas (era un sitio para adultos de los sims obvio,muy estricto en cuanto a la conducta de los miembros,era de Chris Hatch(luego se fueron,bueno,tengo la obesion de mejorar los juegos hasta llevarlos a un punto lo mas real que se pueda,en el sims 2 ,teniamos un pueblo aparte,hecho por este modder,que tenia cielo e infierno,hospital  con parto natural,etc,poreso te digo que me gusta hablar en serio ,de cosas que aporten,no me engancho con pavadas porque no me imnteresa perder mi tiempo,y ademas ya estoy grande,cuando quieras comunicarte,solo escribime,te felicito,solo por tus ganas de HACER,que no es poco,Se hablar ingles pero no tan fluido como para poder expresarme como me gusta,te saludo con afecto.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:08 AM, sms2lynn said:

I must learn to mod to do any of this.

Agree. If I was you, then I would at first try to hook up with "Cmar's" Pregnancy Controller Mod" since you need to connect your animations with the right time in pregnancy.

Cmar's mod has a button to select "give birth now". This would my first approach to connect with anyhow. But do not have the knowledge nor the necessary tools to help any further.

Much hope you will find a way somehow. Good luck !

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening all.......well, I am working at learning C# so that we can have a proper MOD for Real Labor Birth. In the meantime, some of you agreed to test animations for me. Tonight I am sending you a small portion (15) animations that you can place in PASSIONS and see them in your game. 

REMEMBER: 

It will be weird because Passions is sexual so weird things may appear but ultimately you can see how the animations work. This set is a rough draft and the baby does not appear from Mom's vagina but I am soooooo excited to share what I have in my project folder. See below for the content created for this MOD!!!!

CHECK YOUR INBOX TO FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO TEST Real Labor Birth ANIMATIONS!!!!

***Many within the Sims Community has requested REAL labor/birth Animations/MOD. As some of you know, I decided about 2 years ago to learn blender and attempt to create the animations on my own. SUCCESS.....after many many many mistakes and trashed 1st attempts, the more I practiced the better the animations became (in my opinion anyway). I have reached out for assistance with MODDING and have been unsuccessful, so I am doing the same thing I did with blender..teach myself. I only hope it does not take 2 years! Here is an example of the animation that will accompany this project;

1. Bed labor in several different positions (including on your knees) shout out to all who experienced back labor

2. Pool/Shower/Tub labor and delivery (with water animation)

3. Labor in Chairs, on Sofa and on a Ball (for those with the Pets Expansion)

4. Ultrasound/Cervix/Abdominal Examination

5. C-Section with Epidural 

6. Add MD/Midwife and additional Sim in the future (for example Grandparent or Sibling)

When the MOD is complete, I hope to change some of the dynamics of pregnancy (morning sickness, felling the baby kick for the first time, Braxton Hicks, False Alarm, Birth Control Pill (patterned after the Condom offered in Passion) Miscarriage.....etc

NOTE: if you are not interested in this endeavor PLEASE keep your comments and allow those of us who desire to have it enjoy our moment!

ATTENTION ALL,

I decided to select a few people to share "rough draft" animations with due to the wait. In return I have received an extremely long email in which someone took it upon themselves to make "changes" that I did not ask for to my project. I advised all that this is simply to "view" the animations so that you can get and idea of how they work. The finalized project "will not" I repeat "will not" be loaded with Passions or KW....this is only a temporary solution to "view" the animations. 

Now I understand the frustration of creators who decide to remove their work or charge for it. My gift was to allow a "preview" not for you to begin opening my XML and making changes. 

Should I continue with this here or move on to another platform where they will appreciate the work that goes into this kind of project???