BBW and mature sims - Jimmy Reed & Friends' Quest for Big Boobs and Butts

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 5:34 PM, rubberrichard said:

She is basically a bigger version of a character that I got from this pack from user jdr2014

I'm pretty terrible at keeping track of what mods I use. Try these:

cmar sliders for breast separation, enhanced butt sliders, thigh sliders

SirDaubeny Fatmusclerangex3

Luumia hipshape

Helio heavy boobs ?

BC butt

BC hip

Noir&dark for nipple color

You just gave me something I can use for a Priests/Nuns save game featuring Catholic sims

But what about something of a more Christian nature?  Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • rubberrichard changed the title to BBW and mature sims - Jimmy Reed & Friends' Quest for Big Boobs and Butts
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 5:45 PM, Nsavirin said:

Really appreciate it man. Any other mods for facial features? Couldn't figure out how you got trixie or dennis' mum to look like that? (The kinda old but attractive face) 

I recommend this one: https://thisisthem.tumblr.com/post/184677411854/anne-skin-hq-textures-hq-compatible-2-versions

It makes all the difference and gives your sim the older face. Without make-up they sometimes end up looking like a dude though, so at least apply some lipstick on your sim ?

Edited by rubberrichard

Also recommend creator:  MoonChild Loves The Night.   Some public items offered on Patreon; believe there is also a Tumblr.  Content is dark, but what a major talent with all  genetic CC.  Check out.  Link below is for the Brandon and Brianna skin overlay.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/brianna-brandon-31496709?epik=dj0yJnU9dGJyVkkyTlVJMFBNY09hWDZCUnM4YVdVaW84WXBLZ0kmcD0wJm49SkthX1FhVlFFM2RvRUE5NnpEZjktQSZ0PUFBQUFBR0RzUjlv