Hey, guys.

First of all, let me tell you that I googled some info about this problem and tried to my best to resolve it for myself before writing here.. The most recent topics I found about this are dated some 2 years old from now and they didn't have a solution.. so.. really? Nobody else cares? Or is it just me, maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

The thing is - before my character got hereself a pair of nipple rings - everything was working fine, she automatically equiped a strapon when it was needed in lesbian scenes and everything was good.. Then, after getting the nipple piercings I noticed there's no more strapon on her, even when the animation clearly suggests that it is. And even more, the game doesn't let me equip it manually neither via items menu nor via console.

So.. after some digging into the problem I found out that both SL's strapon and DD'd nipple piercings use the same slot wich is 51.. Okay, thought I, I'll just fire up the TES5edit and change the slot for the strapon to something else, say 60.. That I did allright, BUT even though the game now lets me equip it or equips it automatically in the scenes (there's a sound and an "arrow" sign appears next to it in the menu) - the nipple rings STILL dissapear and the strapon itself is STILL invisible!

But WHY?! They are definitely not conflicting anymore! Or is it some script running which constanly keeps checking whether the strapon is equiped? In that case - can I stop it? Or maybe at least pause it during the sex scenes? I then tried to set all the different slots to the strapon via said TES5edit and the only difference is - when slot's the same as some as DD that my character currently wears (like nipple or clitoral piercings) the strapon doesn't "equip" (neither mannually nor automatically) and when it's not the same - it kinda "equips" but the nipple rings keep dissapearing and the strapon keeps invisible :(

So far the ONLY workaround I found through experimentations that works (makes you jump through some hoops and not even works everytime) is - leaving the slot of a strapon default at 51, turning "females use strapons" off in the SL's MCM menu, then when you need a strapon equiped - put on ANY body cloth or armor, then put it back off and then put on the strapon.. and only then (hopefully) the strapon will be visible.. but offcourse the nipple-rings will dissapear until you take off the strapon :(

Guys.. maybe I'm just dumb and this problem was resolved a long time ago and I just couldn't find this solution in the Net?

Just had an idea.. Maybe all of the above is happening (with nipple rings dissapearence and invisible strapon) because each time after editing the strapon slot I loaded the save AFTER getting the piercings?..

OK, I'll try it on an earlier save or even on a new game later at home.

Update: Nope. Didn't work :( Strapon is invisible whenever I assign it any other slot different from 51.

Any ideas, guys? I just simply can't believe that nobody solved this in all this YEARS... 

• 1 year later...
On 12/19/2019 at 12:47 PM, evilblade said:

Just had an idea.. Maybe all of the above is happening (with nipple rings dissapearence and invisible strapon) because each time after editing the strapon slot I loaded the save AFTER getting the piercings?..

OK, I'll try it on an earlier save or even on a new game later at home.

Update: Nope. Didn't work :( Strapon is invisible whenever I assign it any other slot different from 51.

Any ideas, guys? I just simply can't believe that nobody solved this in all this YEARS... 

Basically, you would just have to change the slot from the strapon and it would probably work again. However, there may then be problems again somewhere else^^
Unfortunately, there are too few possible slots and the available are occupied by every second also different. Sometimes the panty is on slot 45, sometimes 49 or 52. Where actually would be correct for the strapon slot 52, because that is for hip / underwear.

Just have the problem too :D

On 4/7/2021 at 4:01 PM, GerdWagner said:

So, I changed the NIF from slot 51 to 52 and in the ESM (Armor Addon/Armor) I changed the strapon to slot 52 as well.
Now it works even with pierced nipples :D

Could you... PLEEEEASE explain it a little more in detail for me?..

As far as I recall (although it was about 1,5 years ago) I tried to change the slot number for a strapon in TES5edit.. and it became invisible in-game when I did.. So could you please tell me how it's done? :)

29 minutes ago, evilblade said:

As far as I recall (although it was about 1,5 years ago) I tried to change the slot number for a strapon in TES5edit.. and it became invisible in-game when I did.. So could you please tell me how it's done? :)

You have to change the slot with xEdit in the Sexlab-ESM and with Nifscope in the two Strapon-NIFs. Or if you have the bodyslide files for the strapon, you can change them via Outfit Studio and Bodyslide instead.

53 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Yeah as I understand it, you must change it in multiple places. The .NIF file and also in the armor addon object in TES5Edit. I have no idea why it is this way.

I don't get.. I SIMPLY DON'T GET IT!! :(

OK, I've found this strapon_0.nif and strapon_1.nif files (btw in my case there are also straponcbbe_0.nif and straponcbbe_1.nif in the folder).. anyway I've changed the slot from 51 to 52 (and then tried to 60) in all 4 of them under NiNode -> NiTriShapes -> BSDismemberSkinInstance -> Partitions -> Partitions -> Body Part, then I've chandged the slot number to a corresponding one in TES5edit... AND IT'S STILL INVISIBLE in-game :(

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE?!!!

FFUUUUUU.png

On 4/10/2021 at 10:39 AM, evilblade said:

I don't get.. I SIMPLY DON'T GET IT!! :(

OK, I've found this strapon_0.nif and strapon_1.nif files (btw in my case there are also straponcbbe_0.nif and straponcbbe_1.nif in the folder).. anyway I've changed the slot from 51 to 52 (and then tried to 60) in all 4 of them under NiNode -> NiTriShapes -> BSDismemberSkinInstance -> Partitions -> Partitions -> Body Part, then I've chandged the slot number to a corresponding one in TES5edit... AND IT'S STILL INVISIBLE in-game :(

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE?!!!

FFUUUUUU.png

xEdit - Armor

01.png

xEdit - Armor Addon

02.png

NifSkope - All Strapon NIFs
03.png

On 4/13/2021 at 11:42 AM, GerdWagner said:

xEdit - Armor

xEdit - Armor Addon

Damit! I didn't know It was in not just 1 but in 2 places simultaneously..

Thanks A LOT, man!

IT WORKS!!! FINALLY!!! YUPEEE!:) 

Edited by evilblade