Transfert all my mod (from NMM) to another PC

If you use NMM go into the "mods or downloads folder and Cut/copy the .zip files to an external drive, then transfer to the new computer.. or, you can Cut/Copy the entire Steam folder to the new computer, run Validate files, tick boxes in NMM and you´re off... that+s what I did when last I switched Computers...

22 minutes ago, isalex said:

If you use NMM go into the "mods or downloads folder and Cut/copy the .zip files to an external drive, then transfer to the new computer.. or, you can Cut/Copy the entire Steam folder to the new computer, run Validate files, tick boxes in NMM and you´re off... that+s what I did when last I switched Computers...

hey thx i will try

I've done this in the past, and I'll tell you exactly what you need to do.

1. Get a portable hard drive. (For backup/transferring over your mods, etc.)

2. Go to your main drive letter (usually C:) and find Games. Copy this folder and transfer it to the portable hard drive.

3. Go to C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/ and copy the steamapps folder. (This will make installing Skyrim and other games so much quicker in the long run.) and paste it into your portable hard drive.

4. On the new computer, copy/paste the two folders I mentioned where they're normally supposed to be (install Steam and NMM first.)

5. Open NMM, and with a few dialogue boxes, you should have all your mods on the new computer. Just run LOOT afterwards, and you're all good!

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, bockso said:

hey (i'm bit late sorry) thx for replies

but there is no other way for me 

portable hard drive look quite expansive for me, even the smallest i've found ?

It could be worth asking around your friends or work mates and seeing if they have one you could borrow for a few days to do the transfer, hell depending on where you work your office tech support guy may well have one.  The other option is when everything is on the new pc, simply pull the old drive out of the machine and connect it to one of the new machines drive ports and copy that way, though as both drives would be bootable that could be a bit iffy depending on how the bios of the new pc is set up.

Archived