NudeShy Issues

I'm not sure if this is an issue that should be put here since it isn't really part of the LoversMods, but here I go.

I've been trying to get the Nudeshy features on the Nudeshy2.ini to work for a bunch of hours with no success, specifically the lines that should prevent respectively listed items from being "ripped" or broken and the feature allowing my character to cover herself if she is wearing bras, panties or other listed clothes.

Also, I made an esp that adds panties 'n bras meshes because I was using a version of Undies Underneath and I believed it was causing problems so I added the meshes so they are not scripted equipables in game.

Here is my modlist, I've tried to follow Fejeena's load order, so far all Lovers features work, I'm going to try BOSS tomorrow and see if that fixes Nudeshy's issues.

Oblivion.esm

RealisticLeveling.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
Knights.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
OblivionReloaded.esp
No Beginning Travel.esp
Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
OCOv2 Beast Races Enhanced.esp
NudeWear.esp     <<< Esp adding the meshes mentioned.
actors_in_charge.esp
ActorsInMadness.esp
ActorsInEmotions.esp
Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
Nudeshy X.esp
Nudeshy Undergarments.esp
nudeshynudejail.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I used BOSS and got the LoversMods misplaced, I know this is meant to happen but I chose to try NudeShy's features with the wrong order, see if it would work somehow, no luck. Then removed all LoversMods, other pose & animation mods, tried again and started to get some bugs such as the mod no longer autoequipping underwear after unequiping regular clothing or armor, so things are getting worse, without even getting the features I want to work.

Mod Load Order:

Oblivion.esm

RealisticLeveling.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
OblivionReloaded.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
NudeWear.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
No Beginning Travel.esp
Nudeshy X.esp
nudeshynudejail.esp

I don’t know how this mod works, but  It is necessary to look at which slots of clothes the script is viewing, and which slots you use.

And by the way, why not add your clothes to NudeShy itself? It will be much easier to understand.

3 hours ago, LostData751 said:

What do you mean? Add them to Nudeshy.esp itself? I listed the clothes where the ini's asked me to, most importantly on the nudeshyundergarments2.ini, there is no other part of the ini's that really asks the user to "add the clothes" to NudeShy.

Script, it seems, checks slots 2 and 3 only (lower/upper body). 

12 hours ago, LostData751 said:

The clothes I added are bras, which use UpperBody and panties which use LowerBody, they don't have any other slot selected and they are not scripted in any form. Also, what do you mean the script won't be able to remove them?

if everything is as you say, then try to make NS master of your mod, and put your mod at the end of the list (after NS)

or ask author - Shia-Neko-Chan.deviantart.com

Alright, after a lot of playtesting and mostly reverting to my "original" mod load order & disregarding BOSS changes I made progress and got the NudeShy script to recognize the respective underwear as nude, thus starting the animations as intended.

I looked around and checked ShiaNekoChan's load order and changed the Nudeshy esps to be ordered as:
   nudeshynudejail.esp
   Nudeshy X.esp

Now, the only and possibly last issue I have is when the Modesty Defeat feature triggers on the character, it gets her stuck on the crouched down position with apparent infinite duration, equipping clothing doesn't fix it at all. I was also having this issue briefly before trying BOSS and after using it to reorder my mods, if my memory serves me right.

• 2 weeks later...

Did the NudeShy forum topic get taken down? I seem unable to find it, I used to check it from time to time to troubleshoot NudeShy and just can't find anything now.

Still having the issue where the PC gets stuck on the modestydefeat crouch, it seems to try to detect if people are around and not if I have clothes on.

Current load order, should be the same i started with.

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
RealisticLeveling.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
Knights.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
OblivionReloaded.esp
No Beginning Travel.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
NudeWear.esp
actors_in_charge.esp
ActorsInMadness.esp
ActorsInEmotions.esp
Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
nudeshynudejail.esp
Nudeshy X.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The feature that causes my PC or NPCs to crouch due to embarassment is Nudeshy's modesty defeats, my problem is that I remain stuck in the animation with very limited movement, the ini says it has timers for it's duration but it just seems to last forever or if the conditions for being shy are no longer met. However, this isn't taking clothing into account, reequipping clothing just removes the "Embarassment" effect, which has Magicka drain and Speed Fortify and maybe a few other things.

I have never used Estrus before.

Archived