33 minutes ago, Doctor Steam said:

Busy with life and things moved on in her absence is my understanding.

Going to miss that voice, it really was soothing, but in time I've become accustomed to the robotic voice.  I'm sure I'll adapt to the newest actress as well.

Many people said the same thing. It grows on you. Probably because it actually fits in her lore.

However, All I can say is...

Wait til you hear Kittenvox.

Like I said above. She sounds like if Serana was actively trying to seduce you.

1 hour ago, alphaomega420 said:

Hello just wanted to say this follower mod is amazing and I even created an account on this website just to try it out, cant wait for the new VA!

I dont suppose there is a way to change Ivy's robovoice like in the trailer? I quite enjoyed some of those accents lol...

Very soon, An updated Voice Acted version will be released. As I believe was stated in the Author's Discord, He's been working with the VA to record lines. He has about 7K but has been adding about 100/day. That's not to say "do the math" because I have no idea if there are delays or not. I  also don't know if the VA has actually completed the recording or not. But I've heard the Version Six stream tests. The new VA is amazing.

I just tried the mod love Ivy already but does anyone else get weird dialogue choices like during her "goat" exam first question I can only answer yeah and during dialogue with her I only get stuff like yeah, No Way and Yeah...

Am I doing something wrong?

So I can't see what the actual options are

1 hour ago, AquaElk5 said:

I just tried the mod love Ivy already but does anyone else get weird dialogue choices like during her "goat" exam first question I can only answer yeah and during dialogue with her I only get stuff like yeah, No Way and Yeah...

Am I doing something wrong?

So I can't see what the actual options are

Extended Dialogue Interface.  Get rid of it.

I now have fixed the standalond Ivy FG mod, and have added the CBBE version - both for the brave hearted tester.  Both have 8k textures.  No guide, yet, but it really now is pretty simple.  For the textures, just replace the files in the mod's textures folder with the textures from the mod you prefer  Meshes, same.  Different body under bodyslide?  Yoou will have to install the body meshes you prefer, then make the female nif and tri in bodyslide, BUT hold the ctrl button while clicking build.  The files will then go into your \bodyslide\tools\bodyslide folder.  Find them and move them to your IvyStandalone XXXX meshes folder.  Then (if necessary) re-install your original meshes.

Any issues, please comment.  Note, though, that this is Reginald's topic, and if it gets too much I will have to make a separate topic.

Ivy_Standalone CBBE.7z 1786172905_Ivy_StandaloneFG.7z

6 hours ago, Shor said:

I now have fixed the standalond Ivy FG mod, and have added the CBBE version - both for the brave hearted tester.  Both have 8k textures.  No guide, yet, but it really now is pretty simple.  For the textures, just replace the files in the mod's textures folder with the textures from the mod you prefer  Meshes, same.  Different body under bodyslide?  Yoou will have to install the body meshes you prefer, then make the female nif and tri in bodyslide, BUT hold the ctrl button while clicking build.  The files will then go into your \bodyslide\tools\bodyslide folder.  Find them and move them to your IvyStandalone XXXX meshes folder.  Then (if necessary) re-install your original meshes.

Any issues, please comment.  Note, though, that this is Reginald's topic, and if it gets too much I will have to make a separate topic.

Ivy_Standalone CBBE.7z 94.66 MB · 0 downloads 1786172905_Ivy_StandaloneFG.7z 118.86 MB · 2 downloads

Got it thanks

36 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

There's a space between 'set' and '_ivy_recruited'. ;)

Ok, now command "works" but she is still following me. Teleported to different places and she follows me. 

EDIT: On older save, when i tell her to go home, she goes and everything is fine.  The downside is that i ll lose 2,5 hour of gameplay.

28 minutes ago, dzapan said:

Ok, now command "works" but she is still following me. Teleported to different places and she follows me. 

EDIT: On older save, when i tell her to go home, she goes and everything is fine.  The downside is that i ll lose 2,5 hour of gameplay.

We can fix it with console commands.
You can copy paste this into a fix_ivy.txt file in your fallout 4 folder and type 'exec fix_ivy.txt'.

OR

you can just run these one by one in the console:

cf "actor.setcompanion" false false

SET _ivy_recruited TO 0

SET _ivy_temp_dismissed TO 0

SET _ivy_listens TO 0

SET _ivy_full_dismissal TO 1

SET _ivy_Allow_Teleportation TO 0

7 hours ago, dzapan said:

Yeah, she does that. I only dismiss her once, for the invasion of the mechanist lair, so I don't mind that she actually follows me there. Then I dismiss Ada, and reacquire Ivy right then. But you can turn off her teleport following feature.

9 hours ago, bishlapped said:

Yeah, she does that. I only dismiss her once, for the invasion of the mechanist lair, so I don't mind that she actually follows me there. Then I dismiss Ada, and reacquire Ivy right then. But you can turn off her teleport following feature.

Helped him Discord and eventually 'enable/disable' did the trick. ;)