[GR] Equippable Tera Elin Ears and Tails for SE SMP

[GR] Equippable Tera Elin Ears and Tails for SE SMP

Skyrim SE conversion and SMP adaptation of the ears and tails from the Tera Elin Race 2 mod by PsychoMachina

Equippable and standalone.

Thanks to the Blazze69 for permission, I added the Lungaris tail as a version of the rabbit tail.

Spoiler

Tails and ears can be added via AddItemMenu.

Requires:

Skyrim SE

HDT SMP - hdtSSEFramework, hdtSSEPhysics (CBP(C) physics version is not supported)

XPMSSE skeleton (4.66 and above)

Credits: 

PsychoMachina for a wonderful mod and permission to "play" with it

SunJeong for a charming dress for screenshots
Gunslicer for a fantastic pack of animations

OutfitStudio and NifScope authors 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/13/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SMP physics files, xpmsse
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Gromilla said:

As for the LE version, I'm not sure that physics will work adequately. And for HDT PE, you need physics settings files, but I'm zero in PE physics.
There is the original LE: Elin_HDT_Ears-n-Tails.7z

But I did not check it.

Huh, well now i realise why i can't find it in additem menu :D Problem of that mod - there is no equip version of tails\ears only via RaceMenu and that sucks so much. That's why all wants your conversion to LE ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi there. I used SSE NIF Optimizer to backport of this to LE, and everything works with SMP configs from SE, ears mostly. ( in LE i use bhunp v2, latest one) I dont know why only tails are squeezed... Like SSE NIF Optimizer cannot done with tails. 1 tails are almost not squeezed like fox i think. Also as far ESP from SE work in LE. Someone must recreate whole esp for LE.

cheers lets do this !?

• 11 months later...

I wish this had a matching hair color, much like how the Inari stuff does. I did, however, find one set of mods that adds the ears and tail via RaceMenu, with a matching hair color option. Sadly, that mod just kept crashing my game, no matter what I did.

Making these match hair color would be so much easier. The cat ears and tail will make my Sinon look like her proper neko version.

• 3 months later...