2 Problems with SexLab - Skyrim VR

When using Sexlab (target) spell on anyone game instantly crashes with:

[12/11/2019 - 10:35:54PM] ERROR: Cannot call Animations() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[POSSMainQst (30000D62)].POSSMainScr.AnimationSelector() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 307
	[POSSMainQst (30000D62)].POSSMainScr.SLController() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 234
	[POSSMainQst (30000D62)].POSSMainScr.OnKeyDown() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 193

I've tried cleaning SL but nothing seem to help. If you need something else, I will quickly send that.

As I'm on SkyrimVR, I've got SL working with this VR patch

FNIS:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.5.1 XXL   12.12.2019 0:27:09
Generator: G:\Games\SkyrimVR\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim VR 64bit: ??.??.?? - 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 1 total groups: 3 added file slots: 3 alternate files: 3

Create Creature Behaviors ...
9581 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 9581  CTD:61,4%  pOpt:16,3%  max: 15600  LC: 16068 (max. 26162)

4190 animations for 15 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

Update: I played for a bit more and found out that when scene is triggered by SL Defeat it works just fine, but i've tested that only with draugrs.

Also for some reason the game can just freeze out of nowhere for 30 seconds and its gonna be fine, until it freezes again after like 10 minutes and it's really annoying when it does that in the middle of battles.
When It freezes log says:

[12/11/2019 - 11:48:11PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Minari) -- TRUE -- HIT
[12/11/2019 - 11:48:31PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[12/11/2019 - 11:48:31PM] VM is freezing...

After the freeze it said:

[12/11/2019 - 11:49:01PM] error: VM timed out while waiting to freeze! Stacks will not be dumped.

43 minutes ago, supersela17 said:

Does it crashes on character hit or when a animation is about to start?

Or in other words directly on hit or do you wait a bit and then it crashes.

When i cast the spell i see effect of the spell then it crashes.

18 minutes ago, supersela17 said:

Do you use fnis? because most of the time the crashes are caused by uncorrectly installed animations. and how many animations do you  have installed. 

Yeah i did run FNIS. I've got the FNIS VR XXL. 
I've updated the post to have what FNIS says.

7 minutes ago, supersela17 said:

also using this mod will help you

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

is a plugin that indicates what exactely caused the crash

It's weird that i didn't find it before, definitly Thanks! But im gonna test it tomorrow already.

4 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Oh VR? That's a minor detail you could have mention earlier. There are a couple of extra steps to make sexlab work in VR. Did you check this section? I can see a couple of useful threads there, wouldn't hurt to take a look there and see if you can solve your issue.

I mean, I had the "Skyrimvr" tag on topic but ye. And I already had SL working just fine with this amazing patch

Archived