More bounty, without crime

As the title says, more ways that result in a bounty for the player.

I try to play as I always do, and means running away from guards if I get caught pickpocketing. With ordinator, I am able to just wait out a non-violent bounty. I would have to go out of my way to get an unavoidable bounty. What if crime wasn't the only way to get a bounty? I have some ideas.

Families of bandits (that you killed, monster) can put a bounty on your head, A percentage chance to get a bounty hours after killing a bandit would work. The hold doesn't really matter, the family can place it where.

If you pick a side during the war the other side may put a bounty on you every so often. Obviously only in their cities, maybe only in windhelm/solitude. After every quest would be a good time.

What about your followers? Why are they able to murder the guards I run away from and skip away with no consequences? I should be the one in control, stopping them, if they murder someone, it's if I murdered someone.

Maybe someone makes a mistake, thinks I murdered their husband or killed their dog or something and puts a bounty on me. This bounty is temporary, it will go away after a day or two. If caught, I still have to serve my time, even if it does go away while I am serving time.

I just want more ways to play with prison overhaul, without forcing myself to commit violent murder against towns people or their guards.

41 minutes ago, Forgetandeatcake said:

As the title says, more ways that result in a bounty for the player.

I try to play as I always do, and means running away from guards if I get caught pickpocketing. With ordinator, I am able to just wait out a non-violent bounty. I would have to go out of my way to get an unavoidable bounty. What if crime wasn't the only way to get a bounty? I have some ideas.

I just want more ways to play with prison overhaul, without forcing myself to commit violent murder against towns people or their guards.

You might look at a mod like SL Adventures which creates more crimes and lets you control which holds give you a bounty and how much.  Wielding a weapon, having one equipped, wearing, or not wearing, clothing or armor and a variety of other options can give you bounties if you don't want to be the well known Dragonborn that everyone worships.

19 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

What about the random bounty feature in Prison Overhaul Patched?

After looking at this comment I looked again at that feature.

I thought it generated a bounty somewhere else if I already had a bounty. I miss read it, that is perfect for what I am looking for!

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

You might look at a mod like SL Adventures which creates more crimes and lets you control which holds give you a bounty and how much.  Wielding a weapon, having one equipped, wearing, or not wearing, clothing or armor and a variety of other options can give you bounties if you don't want to be the well known Dragonborn that everyone worships.

This does look useful, it has a strange name for what it actually is about. Thank you!

Archived