Omega Labyrinth Life - Mods are live!

On 5/7/2021 at 9:49 AM, ChounyuuExtra said:

Hi so I'm trying to mod the game to replace some sprites but I'm having a lot of difficulty.

Basically I want to replace the sprites for the different breast sizes for the characters but since some of the new sprites are larger than the original it part of the new sprite gets clipped out.

Mio Sprite edit: https://i.imgur.com/izXFmdN.png, (listed as sta_11mio_01 in UABE)

Mio Sprite clip: https://i.imgur.com/nbxGwKF.jpg

(the lines can be cleaned up a bit before polishing it I wanted to check if I can actually import it)

So there's plenty of room on the sprite map for larger and different shaped breasts but I'm can't figure out how to combat the clipping.

While experimenting I believe I've found the mesh that represents the different bust sizes

Mio Mesh 1 (sta_11mio_01_bus_00 represents the flat bust size)

https://i.imgur.com/HrbACNT.jpg

Mio Mesh 2 (sta_11mio_01_bus_04, represents the max or 'Z' cup size)

https://i.imgur.com/f5P7Abu.jpg

If you compare the image showing the clipping with the image showing sta_11mio_01_bus_04 mesh, the outline of the cutout seems to match.

The mesh files can be extracted edited and re-imported but I don't know enough about vectors to know how to accurately change the size and shape of the mesh to accommodate the sprite changes.

So far I've copied the vector data from sta_11mio_01_bus_00 to ...bus_01/02/03/04 (to get a simple square shape, however you get rid of the giggle physics without the complex mesh) however it just makes the game point to the AA cup sprite.

I'm still playing around with the vectors to just increase the size of the mesh but its honestly a bit over my head, its not simple x & y points on a graph. I have tried exporting it as an obj, edit it in blender but you cant import obj files back into it, it has to be imported back in as a mesh.text file.

Those are my notes so far, I can really use an help and advice I can get.

What i did was just, make the breast sightly smaller, so the nipple could fit in the mesh.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:46 PM, tarrin said:

What i did was just, make the breast sightly smaller, so the nipple could fit in the mesh.

That's creative, however as someone with Chounyuu in their user name I don't think I'll enjoy the game less if I make them smaller.

slight progress update, I've learned how to re-import the mesh:

• Extract as obj/dae with UABE.
  • Edit in Blender.
  • Import to unity 2018 (UABE doesn't seem to work on latest unity build) and build with new mesh in scene.
  • Extract from your scene as Dump file from UABE.
  • Import dump into target game file to override mesh using UABE.

Now the issue is any edit to the mesh will scramble the texture (making the mesh bigger proportional to each other, add new surface along edges of mesh). creating new mesh to replace (e.g. basic square) existing mesh doesn't work either, sometimes it defaults to flat size if I use a perfect square.

Trying to figure out how it tells an object where on the sprite map it will find said sprite.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, deathphnx said:

Is everyone working on a single mod file or is everyone doing there own thing?

kinda hard to follow who is updating what file, or what the latest version of a file is.

The last file I made was based in the the previous one, kinda like an update.

Edited by tarrin
  • 3 weeks later...

game is on sale again and I was very happy to find this thread, good work everyone.
I was already going to pick it up, I always check LL for mods and was surprised to see how much progress you all had with the game, amazing stuff!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I haven't been able to play much lately. That's why I didn't keep up modding this game but the ones that did did a great job. For each scene I needed to advance to that part of the game to test it and the game became boring for some reason. I think I'll install it again and mod it some more. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 2:44 AM, tarrin said:
illust.unity3d 219.76 MB · 74 downloads
just added some textures, but since i lost my save file, i have no way to test some of them, if someone wants to try it and tell me if anything went wrong, would be really helpful

overall everything looks great, i only saw a little bit of glitching in the animation for Mio when her bust increased.

I only have one question, why did you start with using the bathing suit outfits as portraits? sometimes it seems to be a bit glitchy and have low res boobs in the portrait.

hope this doesnt come off as disrespectful, i am just curious why did you change the portraits. ?

5 hours ago, arbiqodama said:

i see many links.
which one the latest stable nude mod for pc version?

you should download and replace the ilust.unity3d file.

there are some slight variations in the mod and its progress, you can use the latest one by tarrin or use the earlier version by tarrin thats also very nice, its post #122 on page 5

2 hours ago, Staticsick said:

overall everything looks great, i only saw a little bit of glitching in the animation for Mio when her bust increased.

I only have one question, why did you start with using the bathing suit outfits as portraits? sometimes it seems to be a bit glitchy and have low res boobs in the portrait.

hope this doesnt come off as disrespectful, i am just curious why did you change the portraits. ?

you should download and replace the ilust.unity3d file.

there are some slight variations in the mod and its progress, you can use the latest one by tarrin or use the earlier version by tarrin thats also very nice, its post #122 on page 5

Ah thanks for info, i will try #122 since i see your comment about latest version.

Edited by arbiqodama
On 12/31/2021 at 9:40 AM, tarrin said:

a small update and some fixes, a version has the swimsuits portraits and the other the regular ones, also the difference between them.

Hey, I gave the swimsuit version a quick try and I just wanted to let you know that it looks great, good job.
Having the portraits "take over" and layer themselves on top of the flower frame once big enough is a nice touch. (I assume they all do that, I didn't test much)

It's a shame that the actual size up animations aren't changed, but I know that would be a lot more work than all the other changes so far, so I can live with that.

Is the non-swimsuit version also tits-out? from the comparison shot it looks the same as un-modded, or is that only to start and they open up when they get larger?

On 12/30/2021 at 2:40 PM, tarrin said:

a small update and some fixes, a version has the swimsuits portraits and the other the regular ones, also the difference between them.

Dif.png

1156886548_illust_unity3d(swimsuit).70d89df695d70190f50dff3243dd21f3 218.43 MB · 122 downloads 1132453718_illust_unity3d(normal).b46832f4e497ba58c01bd3647af7e316 218.5 MB · 118 downloads

are the posts after this one supposed to work on pc I cant get them to load

On 1/8/2022 at 11:38 AM, tarrin said:

Try this one now, i hope it works.

illust.unity3d 212.08 MB · 104 downloads

I was able to load this one onto my switch, and I can confirm it changed the animal costume portrait to nude!

That is wonderful, thank you so much for the conversion!

If you want me to test more thoroughly, let me know what all was to change with this file and I will find all those cases.