How do I make my female character have lesbian sex?

My female character's sexuality is set to bisexual, but she's married to a male NPC and lives with him in whiterun.

How do I make her have one-on-one lesbian sex with another woman?

I can only get her into a threesome with her husband and housecarl Lydia.

Yeah, we'd need to know what mods you have for starting sex but you could always sort through the Sexlab files and find a few more yourself.

Simple Sexing is... simple. Easy to use. Designed for a female PC so it should work for you.  Matchmaker would be another if you do not have it already.

I use SexLab Romance which has been ported over to SSE.  Your PC can ask an NPC if they want to get intimate.  Sometimes they'll say no.  (It depends on your Speech level.)  Do you have some lesbian animations installed for SexLab?  In the absence of specific lesbian animations, SexLab will give your female PC a strap-on so your PC could do the straight animations with another female.

Archived