• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Raymond said:

May I ask what are the CBBE presets used for screenshots? Specifically, the one under the spoiler.

It's jmenaru's Bodyslide Preset (more specifically cbbe_larger_nude), plus some of the muscle sliders from True Wasteland Body. Unfortunately that was a one-off thing I did for the pics so I don't have the exact preset anymore, but it should be a matter of loading that preset into TWB and then tinkering with the muscle sliders until you have a look you like. Otherwise, even just the base preset as-is without muscles (for when there's no TWB conversion available) looks pretty good as well IMO.

it was WAY easier to sculpt a character in Skyrim.

Agreed. I'm alright with jmenaru's body, but I seriously miss UUNP from Skyrim, lol.

16 minutes ago, Raymond said:

So other screenshots (like the first one in line) utilise just the jmenaru's Bodyslide Preset or some other?

All pics showcasing my WIP Navy fatigues outfit (which is pretty much all of the "Navy" ones except for the one with the Marine Armor and Wetsuit) use that TWB edit of jmenaru's preset. The other Raider-themed pics use the raider outfits from CCO Vulgar Villains fit to the standard jmenaru preset.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Do I really need all of bodytalks2's requirements if i only play as a male shark?

I'm assuming you mean the ZeX skeleton? If you use BT2 you need ZeX as otherwise some of the required bones will be missing. The alternatives are to use EVB instead or to not use any male body replacers at all.

16 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Do I really need all of bodytalks2's requirements if i only play as a male shark?

Bodytalk isn't explicitly required, as I think you could use EVB or stick with the vanilla meshes with no issues. Otherwise, I think most of the requirements are somewhat optional, being required only if you want the features of this mod that works with them. The only exception to this might be the ZaZ Extended Skeleton mod.

Though if you mean things like using the Fusion Girl bodybase, then no, you wouldn't have to use that. I think those mods adding physics(or collisions, etc) might be just like HDT for Skyrim, where it only appiles as needed, and doesn't required you to have 

4 hours ago, DeflatingWolf said:

What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. That's how it's supposed to work, sadly.

In FO4 the feet are merged into the body mesh, so any outfit or item that takes up the Body slot (so basically pretty much everything except for "modular" sets like Vtaw's) will also replace the feet with human ones. So there's no way to keep the paws when wearing outfits.

Best you can do is try with for example Vtaw's mods as mentioned above because most of the pieces included there don't take up the body slot, so you should be able to wear them while keeping the feet.

14 minutes ago, Sly'd Fox said:

Is there a way to get Cait as Selachii and keep Piper as a Vulpine, seeing as the Vulpine plugin for Piper and Cait is combined?

You can try loading the Vulpine plugin before the one from this mod, should still give you foxy Piper but Cait should end up as a Selachii because this plugin will override the Vulpine one.

Also, is the mask/glasses retex a requirement?

Not a hard requirement but the refit items were built for them and IIRC some of the meshes don't match vanilla textures that well so there may be some weirdness.

42 minutes ago, Sly'd Fox said:

Are your Navy fatigues available for download?

Nope, not yet, and I don't really have any ETA on it. Files should be close to being release-ready outside of maybe doing a second pass on the Bodyslide files, and IIRC I already obtained all the required permissions (will have to double-check before posting, whenever that happens) but I don't know when I'll actually bring myself to taking all the pictures and writing the description and all that.

Not really in a mod-releasing mood as of lately (not that I usually am in such a mood, but now it's even less so).

Also, where did you get those dog tags?

They are part of the outfit mod for convenience, but the original source that had the modders' resource should also include them as working ingame items so you could just get them from there: Military Outfit.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having issues with the mod specifically after transitioning my main save's race from Vulpine mod to Selachii mod and after saving and loading my game with my sharkified character, it's body settings e.g. tint, face paint will be reset to white.

7 hours ago, GreyyZilla said:

I seem to be having issues with the mod specifically after transitioning my main save's race from Vulpine mod to Selachii mod and after saving and loading my game with my sharkified character, it's body settings e.g. tint, face paint will be reset to white.

check the load order , something is definetly messing it up

10 hours ago, GreyyZilla said:

after transitioning my main save's race from Vulpine mod to Selachii mod

Yeah, this may be the problem. The game was never made to have the PC race change during the game (or even to be anything that isn't just human), so race changing is a mess and doesn't work most of the time.

Whatever race you start the game as, you must stick to that race unless whatever race mod you install explicitly tells you it's fine to use on an existing save with some other race mod (which is not the case here). So I'm afraid you'll have to start a new game to play as a Selachii.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Yeah, this may be the problem. The game was never made to have the PC race change during the game (or even to be anything that isn't just human), so race changing is a mess and doesn't work most of the time.

Whatever race you start the game as, you must stick to that race unless whatever race mod you install explicitly tells you it's fine to use on an existing save with some other race mod (which is not the case here). So I'm afraid you'll have to start a new game to play as a Selachii.

player.setrace aashark works for me though , then opening looksmenu after that helps

41 minutes ago, D C said:

player.setrace aashark works for me though , then opening looksmenu after that helps

Maybe, yes, but the issue here is that it bugs out and resets to default after loading the game afterwards:

14 hours ago, GreyyZilla said:

after saving and loading my game with my sharkified character, it's body settings e.g. tint, face paint will be reset to white.

2 hours ago, D C said:

I've tried using the SetRace console command a while back but no luck, if only I've found out sooner that a shark mod exist so I could recreate my only shark character in my bag. Other than recently trying out the RaceCustomizer fix mentioned in its mod page it also not worked as well, even if I've done the steps right that is.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

So I'm afraid you'll have to start a new game to play as a Selachii.

RIP my 2 day modded playthrough but I suppose that's pretty much Bethgame modding after all. Thanks for helping.

Hi, nice mod. I have some suggestions:
-Add scars or battle damages.
-Move head fins to ear level or change it to look like ears in most of artworks.
-More skin colors maybe?

I've could do it myself but im completly zero in moding. Sorry if i sound a little demanding.
Anyway thanks a lot for your awesome works.