• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Β 

I am a total beginner with Fallout 4, Steam version, and would love to install this modΒ ??. No clue where to put the files (Data, Mods).

I've been searching the forum, but can't find a installation manual or how to install the files. Is there a tutorial somewhere for beginners?

Β 

Thanks for your help in advance...

Β 

Cheers Steve

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/14/2021 at 10:43 PM, Master Yoder said:

Hi there, I love the look of this mod, however I'm having trouble getting it to work properly. I followed the instructions but whenever I open my Looks Menu and go to "Overlays" there is nothing for me to choose - the list is empty.

Β 

What could be happening here?

Β 

On 4/14/2021 at 10:43 PM, Master Yoder said:

Hi there, I love the look of this mod, however I'm having trouble getting it to work properly. I followed the instructions but whenever I open my Looks Menu and go to "Overlays" there is nothing for me to choose - the list is empty.

Β 

What could be happening here?

Β 

Maybe you need to press R one more time when in Overlays.

10 hours ago, camberdvach said:

I have a question: how to use this pantyhose mod together with clothes? If I turn on pantyhose and then put on dresses, then I don’t see pantyhose, they are replaced by legs with shoes.

Β 

I don't have the problem you're seeing. I go into LooksMenu and apply, say, the fishnet stockings overlay. Then I put on a vanilla outfit with the legs exposed (I use skimpy outfit replacers, mostly the Classy Chassis Outfitters series) and the stockings are still clearly visible.

Β 

What clothing are you trying to wear? Maybe something is applying a skin override or... I really don't know what would cause overlays to disappear when wearing clothes, I've never seen it do that.