RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

14 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

I just checked the DL on here and it works (downloaded) fine.

The venue list is in the 1.1.5d zip file.

I will attach the file here for you.

If its ok with @Ksuihuh

thumb this post up when you get it so that i know, then i will Delete this post.

:) 

RedAppleNet 1.1.5d.zip 2.69 MB · 2 downloads

it worked! thank you so much! ❤️ 

thing is that i tried to do it from the official site. dont know why that was a problem when non of the other once worked fine.

On 1/18/2021 at 1:15 PM, Norts1997 said:

I have decided to try the redapplenet mod out ive followed all the installation info provided but i am wondering is it possible to designate a specific sim to be the "Boss" or is it randomly assigned  and when the current boss dies etc another is randomly chosen to replace them because at the moment it seems to be assigning elders and mostly women to the "Boss" role and its kinda a boner killer having a granny in that role :P? Is there an option or method to assign a sim I want to be the "Boss"  that i get my naive young adult women currupted by a sleezy adult male sim?

You could try using MCCC to find the exact trait file assigned to the current "Boss", remove it from that sim, and add it to the one you wish to fill the role (must be a NPC). I have not tried this myself but that would be the route I would go if the cheats described a little earlier in this thread are not present.

4 hours ago, AJAJ11 said:

Yikes doing this asap

DL it from here, and not the from the website. @Ksuihuh mentioned having trouble with the site on the AEP thread.

I have checked the DL on here and it is all good.

That error they had was probably a false positive, Windows10 is a dick sometimes.

Don't worry be happy.

On 2/12/2021 at 11:50 PM, ongee72 said:

I have had trouble starting the red apple. net. It looks like I have done everything right but it is not showing up on the Sims 4 game, I also can not find the venue in my library? Can anyone help?

Same here! I tried to install it several times and did all the stuff I had to, but cant find it.. I only find the name when in building mode..

I got it all working almost, the mod works well, i managed to place the building and put down the lot, but when i go to work its empty.

Problem is i didn't KNOW about the lot at first, new at sims 4 modding heh, but its easy enough, thing is i started the job, and THEN put down the lot. Is that why its empty? it states ot put the lot down first and then get the job.

I tried to quit the job, and re-apply for the job, but nope, the lot is still devoid of NPC's and empty :( 

28 minutes ago, helboy15 said:

I got it all working almost, the mod works well, i managed to place the building and put down the lot, but when i go to work its empty.

Problem is i didn't KNOW about the lot at first, new at sims 4 modding heh, but its easy enough, thing is i started the job, and THEN put down the lot. Is that why its empty? it states ot put the lot down first and then get the job.

I tried to quit the job, and re-apply for the job, but nope, the lot is still devoid of NPC's and empty :( 

oh nvm i fixed it! the mod was outdated, i got the working one from the actual website :D

I got everything to work but the Boss is an Elder Lady and it's not what I was hoping for. I hope I installed everything correctly cause the mod settings menu or the cheat menu option to change/reassign the boss doesn't exist? I've even tried to edit is CAS but it just reverts them back into regular npc.

42 minutes ago, DraziaXardei said:

I got everything to work but the Boss is an Elder Lady and it's not what I was hoping for. I hope I installed everything correctly cause the mod settings menu or the cheat menu option to change/reassign the boss doesn't exist? I've even tried to edit is CAS but it just reverts them back into regular npc.

Nevermind. It's a patreon only option.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:08 AM, MickieMouse81 said:

Greetings one and all.

I am having an issue while - when at work, i get through all for the seduction etc, but i cant find the interaction to suck the bosses dick.  I have looked in friendly, romance, prestitution etc but cant find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also having this, ive i try to do an oral sex interaction via WW, it says their relationship is too weak, besides it being high and i have the cheat open for always accept sex

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 2:51 PM, elise971 said:

Bonjour avez vous trouver une solution concernant le manque de personnel et du patron svp ? 

Hey, je ne sais pas de quand date ton post, mais voila ce que j'ai compris ;

Tant que l'auteur du redapple ne nous répond pas, on ne sait pas comment faire pour tout avoir, MAIS tu peux avoir des collègues en ajoutant d'autre sims (que tu n'es pas obligé de jouer) les faire travailler pour redapple et retourner à ton foyer principal sans te préoccuper des autres, ils feront leur vie de leur côté et quand tu iras travailler ils seront avec toi, tu réussira au moins une tache (parce que perso je n'arrive pas 'nettoyer le bureau' j'ai pas compris ce qu'il voulait dire par là)

I just started playing with this mod a few days ago and damn! My sim has literally fucked her boss every shift but one (they have a high relationship) and she still can't get that promotion. According to MCCC he doesn't have much longer to live, so when he dies my sim is really going to be screwed?

On 3/10/2021 at 12:49 AM, RUASim21 said:

I just started playing with this mod a few days ago and damn! My sim has literally fucked her boss every shift but one (they have a high relationship) and she still can't get that promotion. According to MCCC he doesn't have much longer to live, so when he dies my sim is really going to be screwed?

Same, and every new work day i go with my sim, it pops up saying welcome to your first day...

On 3/12/2021 at 7:39 AM, YamahaJoe2018 said:

Same, and every new work day i go with my sim, it pops up saying welcome to your first day...

Well, my sim finally got promoted to Video Operator but she did get a new boss. I don't have the first day pop up glitch though.