RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

6 hours ago, kirag.korg said:

I wait till it's time for my sim to start work and then choose follow them to work. But nobody's here. 

this is exactly the same with me. i choose to follow them at work and they have the tasks to do. Theres just no other employees, a boss, or any way to actually do the tasks

19 hours ago, kirag.korg said:

I wait till it's time for my sim to start work and then choose follow them to work. But nobody's here. 

12 hours ago, aliensvslife said:

this is exactly the same with me. i choose to follow them at work and they have the tasks to do. Theres just no other employees, a boss, or any way to actually do the tasks

Sorry gang, it was just a thought.  I must admit I haven't tried a RedAppleNet career since a few EA updates back, but when I installed it, it worked perfectly right off the bat.

On 1/8/2021 at 6:37 PM, aliensvslife said:

So whenever I go to work with my sim, no other employees or the boss show up or are there? and my sim kinda just goes around the office either working out or drinking coffee. Theres no specific interactions with any of the objects either, just normal ones? 

I have all the requirements for the venue (I downloaded the supplied one), and I installed it as the instructions said, only have one venus list. I thought it might have been MCCC but even after I took it out, it was still acting up. 

Other mods i have are:

Wicked Whims

AEP

Slice of Life

Life Drama/Tradgedies/Road to Fame/Romance

Basemental drugs

Nisas Wicked Perversions

All mods are up to date

If anyone has any solution or how to help, itd be greatly appreciated. Cause I've lokoed through this thread and I cant find a specific way to fix it.

TIA

Did you manage to fix your issue?

If not, I found a way that kind of fixed it. I made sure the lot was in the same world as my sim, I also changed the population edit from MCCC back to default. I no longer have any Sacrificial mods (extreme, etc) installed, not sure if this also helped. But did know Extreme etc did conflict with WW, SOL and various mods.  I also made sure all the lot requirements were ticked. Hope this helps! xx

I have decided to try the redapplenet mod out ive followed all the installation info provided but i am wondering is it possible to designate a specific sim to be the "Boss" or is it randomly assigned  and when the current boss dies etc another is randomly chosen to replace them because at the moment it seems to be assigning elders and mostly women to the "Boss" role and its kinda a boner killer having a granny in that role :P? Is there an option or method to assign a sim I want to be the "Boss"  that i get my naive young adult women currupted by a sleezy adult male sim?

11 hours ago, ahamblin9101 said:

Hi!! 

Just wondering what I need to do to have staff? I'm the only one at the facility. I have the lot type as Red apple net as directed. 

I had the same problem, I found that if you play as another sim/household and have them apply and join the red apple career from the find a job menu then go back to your main sim then when you go to work they will be there. I couldn't promote any of them to "Boss" using cheats, but I could promote to the other ranks below boss. So I had everyone employed but still had no boss. On Ksuihuh website it mentions that...

• Added cheat for Assigning the Boss! Do not try to Assign the Boss during Active workday at RedAppleNet!!! You can't assign playable Sims, only NPC can be the Boss!  To assign the Boss press Shift and click on your Sim. Go to RedAppleNet Cheats menu. If RedAppleNet already has assigned Boss you need to unmake them through 'Unmake Boss' interaction. Only then you can go and assign new Boss through "Make Into Boss' interaction.

But I'm not seeing the RedAppleNet cheats menu when I shift click on my sim. So I'm still working out how to assign a boss, but have the other staff fixed. 

26 minutes ago, bud1lite said:

yes.....should redapple be in the same world?

No you can put it anywhere....I had mine in magnolia promenade....

Ok....you followed the instructions on placing the lot? used bb.moveobjects on? you have all the items needed for the lot?

No red X's ? you named the lot redapple from the drop down menu?

6 minutes ago, procian said:

No you can put it anywhere....I had mine in magnolia promenade....

Ok....you followed the instructions on placing the lot? used bb.moveobjects on? you have all the items needed for the lot?

No red X's ?

yes,checked off everything I believe.do we need get famous and city living thats required for aep?

On 1/20/2021 at 7:34 AM, Majestra said:

I had the same problem, I found that if you play as another sim/household and have them apply and join the red apple career from the find a job menu then go back to your main sim then when you go to work they will be there. I couldn't promote any of them to "Boss" using cheats, but I could promote to the other ranks below boss. So I had everyone employed but still had no boss. On Ksuihuh website it mentions that...

• Added cheat for Assigning the Boss! Do not try to Assign the Boss during Active workday at RedAppleNet!!! You can't assign playable Sims, only NPC can be the Boss!  To assign the Boss press Shift and click on your Sim. Go to RedAppleNet Cheats menu. If RedAppleNet already has assigned Boss you need to unmake them through 'Unmake Boss' interaction. Only then you can go and assign new Boss through "Make Into Boss' interaction.

But I'm not seeing the RedAppleNet cheats menu when I shift click on my sim. So I'm still working out how to assign a boss, but have the other staff fixed. 

Im not only having this issue now, but I wanted to install the new update and my computer wont download it bc it says theres a virus >_<

Hello! sorry for the english, but i have a problem when changing the type of lot, the items are all there, but there is a requirement item that the name is invisible in the small panel, and when i click it shows that no results were found in the catalog . I saw a print of a user here and found that what is missing is "the front desk". when i go into construction mode a message appears on my screen that some items have been removed because they are not installed on my computer or my EA account and others (quite a few, compared to those that have been removed) have been replaced ... i installed following everything correctly, I made sure that there was only one VenueList, everything is absolutely correct but I don't know what I did wrong, the only thing they don't recognize in construction mode is this "the front desk" 

I'm still trying to figure out myself why there are no coworkers when my sim goes to work. I made sure everything was installed correctly (about ten times), applenet lot was placed corrected, having the boss's chair etc. Is there anything that would fix this??

Only have one venue list. mccc is at default... I just want to enjoy this mod T_T

On 1/28/2021 at 7:32 PM, Ksuihuh said:

The Venue List was Updated with Haunted House Venue from Paranormal Stuff Pack.

Where can i find the new venue list? cuz haunted house has disappeared completely for me when i try to build a new one. also, when i try to download it again... this happen:
Capture2.JPG.5c5f1a15a4b6cfa1c90ee9b7f010291a.JPG