Crash from loading lots

Chester81

Hi!

I'm having a really weird time with my game right now. This is the first time I'm playing since the update, so maybe that's what's breaking everything? 

CAS works just fine, but as soon as I try to load a lot or family, it crashes. I tried to remove everything I've recently added, but it hasn't helped. I tried repairing the game, and I've taken out all script mods without success. I'm just hoping the last exception gives someone a clue so I don't have to start sorting through every single file.

If anyone could find what's wrong, it would really, really help. Thanks in advance!

lastCrash.txt lastException_63710156068.txt

2 hours ago, Chester81 said:

Hi!

I'm having a really weird time with my game right now. This is the first time I'm playing since the update, so maybe that's what's breaking everything? 

CAS works just fine, but as soon as I try to load a lot or family, it crashes. I tried to remove everything I've recently added, but it hasn't helped. I tried repairing the game, and I've taken out all script mods without success. I'm just hoping the last exception gives someone a clue so I don't have to start sorting through every single file.

If anyone could find what's wrong, it would really, really help. Thanks in advance!

lastCrash.txt 43.92 kB · 1 download lastException_63710156068.txt 37 B · 1 download

You have a broken mod/cc.....have you accidently added some sims 3 cc? Have you tried starting a new game? your saved game could be corrupted..

4 hours ago, Chester81 said:

Hi!

lastCrash.txt 43.92 kB · 2 downloads lastException_63710156068.txt 37 B · 3 downloads

Your LE is incomplete, can you please re-upload just the LE? 

On 11/22/2019 at 11:39 PM, procian said:

You have a broken mod/cc.....have you accidently added some sims 3 cc? Have you tried starting a new game? your saved game could be corrupted..

I managed to fix it. It took a lot of looking, but when I was updating and reinstalling mods for the new patch, I doubled up two of them, and the two different copies of the same mods caused all of the issues. For some reason, two of my script mods were in totally wrong places. Thankfully nothing permanently corrupted!

Thank you and RUAsim21 for checking! I felt like I was going crazy at the time, like, it's all the same mods as usual that worked before suddenly not working!

6 hours ago, Chester81 said:

I managed to fix it. It took a lot of looking, but when I was updating and reinstalling mods for the new patch, I doubled up two of them, and the two different copies of the same mods caused all of the issues. For some reason, two of my script mods were in totally wrong places. Thankfully nothing permanently corrupted!

Thank you and RUAsim21 for checking! I felt like I was going crazy at the time, like, it's all the same mods as usual that worked before suddenly not working!

Well done :)

31 minutes ago, procian said:

Well done :)

New patch... you mean PC: 1.58.69.1010 ?

O my gawd.

When will the madness end??

Or is this one of those minor hotfixes to the real "new" patch?

Or

Do I have to come here for all the biggies to update?

eg (for example)

1842056618_nov22.JPG.edb116ed7e726800c2d11dbe5116bd29.JPG

No it was actually released on the 22nd.

(unless I need to re-download)

O M G

Archived