Pokemon Sword/Shield

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2020 at 6:41 AM, babyjoe00069 said:

It says replace the file with this...but there is no file in your comments??

I updated the main file with the fixes, so the previous comments are redundant

On 1/20/2020 at 4:22 AM, rr8400 said:

How did you manage to make yours look so clean? outline removal mod?

Mainly just editing the normal and specular textured to remove the bump mapping. There's some models that still have clothing edges in the model, but tried getting around that by changing how the shadows work to essentially remove the shadows that make them obvious. You can still see them at certain angles, but the mostly appear gone.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/13/2020 at 3:29 AM, Faelty said:

Kind of on hiatus at the moment, got people staying with me during the lockdown so can't really work on it!

Oof. Understandable. Makes sense. I'm just glad to hear that it is still in production! Hey you got a Discord account or something, so we can stay in touch??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 3:20 AM, dawsondashit said:

Faelty can you reupload pls?

The download's not working, super excited for this mod

Just tested it and it seems to be fine, I can make a Mega link if for some reason it's being weird for you.

On 6/25/2020 at 7:20 AM, ニート真理教 said:

I'd like to see an erotic mod for Onion and Marie

Would be difficult as from what I remember Marie doesn't have a proper model underneath, Onion.... uh... might work, but I don't have that version to test in-game. Being honest I haven't touched the game since my last update, it's just not that fun, last thing I update was the grunt female and started working on the bikini girls. I am determined to finish this though, originally my idea was to start this and inspire someone more skilled to take up the mantle, but as that hasn't happened (at least in English forums) I will go back and re-do most of my work as it was very slap dash, but it does take a significant amount of time to do even these basic texture edits.

• 2 weeks later...