It depends on your physics setup. Are you using SMP or CBP? It could have something to do with your installation. I'd recommend the CBBE 3BBB mod if you don't already have that. It's less heavy than SMP, and paired with the Sinful CBP mod, you can control the physics better.

Have you changed the skeleton for your character? If so, you might have to fun FNIS again. If not any of these, does it still happen even after starting a new game?

I think the issue is your physics simply stick on other physics. Breasts collide with arms physics box and stick up like that.

If you like you can do "no collisions unless using collision armor installation" method for 3bbb. Doesn't look as good unless equipping the collusion box armor.

8 hours ago, Enderella said:

It depends on your physics setup. Are you using SMP or CBP? It could have something to do with your installation. I'd recommend the CBBE 3BBB mod if you don't already have that. It's less heavy than SMP, and paired with the Sinful CBP mod, you can control the physics better.

Have you changed the skeleton for your character? If so, you might have to fun FNIS again. If not any of these, does it still happen even after starting a new game?

I have HDT SMP, CBP and the 3BBB mod installed. I thought it was required for the SMP and CBPC heavy option in the 3BBB installation? 

6 hours ago, loveskymods said:

I have HDT SMP, CBP and the 3BBB mod installed. I thought it was required for the SMP and CBPC heavy option in the 3BBB installation? 

They are required. It could be that something was overwritten in the files. First, I'd try making a new character to test whether or not it was that specific save game.  You also have to make sure that you built the collision meshes in Bodyslide. If you still have that problem, you might have to check your physics files. I'd try knocking the 3bbb setting down to SMP and CBPC Lite or CBPC only. Do you use a mod manager?

Lol that's some funny breast physics. 

My guess is that the breast collision mask is clipping with something else, try going into the physics config and make the collision sphere really small to see if that fixes anything. That's what I did with my breast physics mods. Then I slowly increased the size and tested it to see how close to natural I could make the collisions mask. You could also try moving the collision mask really far away if you don't know where exactly it is colliding. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2019 at 6:35 PM, gmirc said:

I think we had the same problem,
There is a CBPC patch for xp32, try that, 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988?tab=files

XPMSSE CBPC Patch

Is this patch still required? I am experiencing a weird issue currently. And i'm not sure what to do about it. And that patch you link to doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Here's my issue, at the bottom, with the video.