read the body

Ta Hun Kwai

i dont know how to mod im just tried installing one and i cant get it to work so im going to ask on here can someone please just make it so that this mod 

is in one large file for me to download and in placed where it needs to go cause honestly the way its set up now is too confusing

10 minutes ago, Ta Hun Kwai said:

i dont know how to mod im just tried installing one and i cant get it to work so im going to ask on here can someone please just make it so that this mod 

is in one large file for me to download and in placed where it needs to go cause honestly the way its set up now is too confusing

Install manually, that all.

And you can't have people mod other mod author stuff without permission.

You will need mod manage for SOS otherwise you are going to spend hours doing it. You should really use one of the mod managers anyway unless you are extremely familiar with the skyrim data files already even then it's not often worth the trouble to manually install most mods.

1 minute ago, RW311 said:

You will need mod manage for SOS otherwise you are going to spend hours doing it. You should really use one of the mod managers anyway unless you are extremely familiar with the skyrim data files already even then it's not often worth the trouble to manually install most mods.

ok see that i did not know how do i find this mod manage

4 hours ago, Ta Hun Kwai said:

FUCK IT I GIVE UP SPENT 4 FUCKING HOURS TRYING TO GET SOME BULLSHIT MOD TO WORK THAT IS MADE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES MODE YET THE MOD ISN'T MADE INTO ONE BIG ONE WHICH WOULD BE TO FUCKING EASY AND SIMPLE

Poor attitude will not get you anywhere. And made out of other people mod?

You really need to chill out.

Here is the dumb down version if you are struggling that much.

0: Install skyrim.

1: https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/?

Download vortex. And install it, if you struggle at this stage, the god has forsaken you.

2: Get winrar, is free, search and grab it. You'll need it.

3: Download my Femboy mod. AND IS REQUIREMENT! EVERYTHING!

4: Open the rar with winrar, you should see a "data" folder. Yes Good.

5: Open your skyrim directory, MEANING WHERE THE GAME IS INSTALLED.

6: Look, do you see a folder named "Data"? Yes, good. (do not open)

7:  Grab the "data" folder from the rar and dump in the skyrim directory.

8: It will ask to overwrite....SAY YES.

9: Go inside Vortex, and go on the plugin window, activate the femboy mod esm and esp.

10: Your are done.

Still struggling, dont bother screaming and swearing, people are willign to help if you are nice, not the other way around.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yet another little boy who just wants a 'one-click and my Skyrim is full of dangley bits' solution.

1. you don't know my age so stop talking 
2. after trying to spend a good day and a half to get this to work if you aren't going to be of any real help please fuck off
3. is it so bad to want a mod to be simple as it is on steam i want this click it start game and there it is the mods on steam work just fine and i don't have to be using a bunch of third party files and programs that i have no clue about

1 hour ago, Ta Hun Kwai said:

1. you don't know my age so stop talking 

There is physical age and there is mental age. You are the oh so mature guy who is throwing the hissy fit because things wont work for you.

2. after trying to spend a good day and a half to get this to work if you aren't going to be of any real help please fuck off

A whole day and a half. Wow. Perhaps if you spent a day and a half learning how to mod Skyrim, it would only take you the ten minutes it takes everyone else to install SOS.

3. is it so bad to want a mod to be simple as it is on steam i want this click it start game and there it is the mods on steam work just fine and i don't have to be using a bunch of third party files and programs that i have no clue about

This isn't Steam where you have your hand held. This is an adult site for grown ups. You do have 'no clue', what you do not have is 'a clue'. Try doing what everyone else has had to do and read and watch tutorials on how to mod Skyrim.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:54 PM, Bc4life said:

Poor attitude will not get you anywhere. And made out of other people mod?

You really need to chill out.

Here is the dumb down version if you are struggling that much.

0: Install skyrim.

1: https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/?

Download vortex. And install it, if you struggle at this stage, the god has forsaken you.

2: Get winrar, is free, search and grab it. You'll need it.

3: Download my Femboy mod. AND IS REQUIREMENT! EVERYTHING!

4: Open the rar with winrar, you should see a "data" folder. Yes Good.

5: Open your skyrim directory, MEANING WHERE THE GAME IS INSTALLED.

6: Look, do you see a folder named "Data"? Yes, good. (do not open)

7:  Grab the "data" folder from the rar and dump in the skyrim directory.

8: It will ask to overwrite....SAY YES.

9: Go inside Vortex, and go on the plugin window, activate the femboy mod esm and esp.

10: Your are done.

Still struggling, dont bother screaming and swearing, people are willign to help if you are nice, not the other way around.

did everything you listed and it still inst work so unless you want to talk me through this or streamline its down so it work the same as a mod on steam you post was of no help me and this site/community has been of new help

Archived