ENB recommendations

I'm okay with Skyrim's 'and now there's actually plants here' method of covering that corpse you just made with heavy undergrowth, but what if it could look like pretty undergrowth?

JK, I see a lot of nice screeshots and everybody is firing off different ENBs so I was wondering which is good for old vanilla

How about you download any ENB then open ENB Menu ( Shift + Enter by Default ) and change ENB to anything You want?...

I create my own ENB and i change it over time :D

Sometimes i want to play dark and scary game so i change my ENB to look little more darky and scary

Sometimes i want to play beauty and bright ENB so i change values in ENB Menu

I Know amount of options may be "WTF Ok i give up" but take 3/4 hours to have fun and You will understand ENB quick :)...

And after You know what to change for different effect you will need only your imagination to create Your Dream ENB ^_^

I was trying Rudy, Tetra and many more ENBs but they are boring after time :o

So thats why i learn by "researching" ENB and i can change it to whatever i want :D 

For good start to have Fun with ENB Menu You should pick Rudy in my opinion... Epic ENB is also great...

i start on Epic ENB :x... 

But this do not even look like Epic ENB:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Sausan03.jpg.b1de4cd05879228653583adcb5316a9a.jpg

Spoiler

Sausan04.jpg.3d2dea6519cbaf383f81319e3c885ee1.jpg

Like i said... i want some MadMax Graphics ?... 5 min and done

I want to play some in Dark Souls Style ?... 5 min and done

I want to play some Minecraft... ok i don't want to play in minecraft style so there is no need to waste 5 min :D

//Edit:

Hi Gray Stone :o !...

I'm so fking rude T_T i should get banned T_T...

//Edit1:

Like its the most common thing i hear xDD 

-> "Tobi You are bad Boy !..." You are Toxic :o

But im not !!!! im just idiot :o !!! xDDDD lol meow...

I love to have fun :o thats all omfg xD lol... lol lol lol :D 

League of Legends... i delete this fking game... Game when i delete this game:

Me Zed 9/3 Mid

My bot 2/14 

My top 0/4

My jungle afk after 5 min of game

Wtf is wrong with Rito xD

From bronze to Gold in 15 games and then i got so fking team so fking many times xD

And ofc. Zed and one fking single CC and im fking dead... DEAD !...

so i delete this game :D who cares ?... probably no one :o but hey my buttons on keyboard still works so why not :DDDDD lol xD

On nexus is a tool ENB-Man ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57620 ) just download it and the ENB-presets you like on nexus to try. ENB-Man makes a ENB-library and you can active and deactivate them without any hassle or leftover files in the game. It supports different binarys if one enb doesn't run with the newest binarys. And don't forget to download the newest binary at enbdev.com BTW - ENBMAN support not only skyrim, you can use it for many games that can use ENB.

Archived