I made a loverslab account and got into AAF because of this patch alone, kudos!

Notes for others that just started thanks to this:

- You'll find that almost all anim packs except for leitos works, with misalignment + weird erections that couldn't be fixed, go to the main AAF guide (for 2) and
1.) double triple check you got file 2.0a   
2.) downloaded vanilla/kinky all in one theme, for some reason these two files together fixed the misalignment for leito.

-it might say bodyslider is optional but if you like that hunky bear body i promise it's worth it and the guide here is worth reading

-check the AAF wiki for directions on how to use it because super recently the doc was wiped but directions are still on the wiki, and it would be a good idea to make sure everythings working before downloading something like MCG

Seriously though... thank you, the only reason why I wasn't here before was that there wasn't an MM only file.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 7:28 AM, ManOfFreedom said:

I am sorry, when I often report that AAF works fine then does not then work fine, then works fine again then not etc.. Its because of, I install almost daily new mods, or delete mods, and when I do that something goes ALWAYS wrong - mostly with AAF.
My intention is never to bother you and/or other people with my error messages. I just wanted say it... 

Lmao you are not bothering dont worry, but i must confess i get confused with your reports sometimes ?

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ManOfFreedom said:

such mods for men only r always - earlier or later - left alone, abandoned, no updates, no new versions, no interests BY THE MEN.
if it were mod for heteros/lesbians/bi's... there'd be always something happening...

I can only speak for myself as one of those modders making "Bi" content. If I had a good idea that I thought was best suited for just MM I'd do it, but the themes in my mods tend to work equally well for a diverse audience, and I try to reach the widest audience... and in general I wanna RP all kinds of things. :)  I am sympathetic though that the gay contingent on here feels underserved and I try to give a little extra where I can.

22 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

speaking of which, just found out that i wont last in skyrim lmao ?

so im planning a surprise for fallout 4 ?

I am straight but totally in "love" with you..You are one of the good ones. Someone that has always been there for anyone in FO4 need. But more than that, I want to believe that you are a heck of a human being. Gay, straight, young, old, gaming is about escape. The crap of the real world don't mean "nuthin", as long as we can run away for a few hours and be whomever we want , an exageration of who we really are. You have made sure with your help, patches and fixes, that my fake world still works. Thanks

5 hours ago, Nairos said:

Yay! If you do anything related to male lactation I'd stan you forever :D

Just something that will keep me motivated to mod fallout 4.

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I am straight but totally in "love" with you..You are one of the good ones. Someone that has always been there for anyone in FO4 need. But more than that, I want to believe that you are a heck of a human being. Gay, straight, young, old, gaming is about escape. The crap of the real world don't mean "nuthin", as long as we can run away for a few hours and be whowever we want , an exageration of who we really are. You have made sure with your help, patches and fixes, that my fake world still works. Thanks

Thanks a ton for the kind words. I do what i do cus aside from playing, i love to share as well, otherwise, id just mod for myself, but thats not as much as fun...

15 hours ago, ManOfFreedom said:

My friend, I do not mind, what the mod makers are into. Bi/hetero, gay, lesbians or who, who does not know what he/she is into yet! 
I also do not mind that most MALES playing as females so they want mods (with half/nudity, sexual content) for females and not for men and they don't care about male characters.

But there are men who play as male and want to see men only stuff (that's me one of them!).

Females saying: Games are played/ruled by male characters, I do not want to play as male character, why not females? These women get support by ALL mod makers - even by gay mod makers. Lesbian(character)s get also ALWAYS support by the mod makers. But I am saying: I want mods (characters, bodies, clothes, poses, animations etc.) for men only - no 'refits' from female characters - just men only - nothing else. I want more MALE gay stuff in FO4. (Females understand what I mean and what I want, but it looks like, MEN are wondering why I want such stuff!!)

Oh no I totally get that... that's why I put all the specifically gay dialogue in Hardship, (If you select the right sexual history/traits in the info). I guess the point I was trying to make is it is possible to make mods that service everyone equally well, it just takes a shit load of work, and you shouldn't assume just because a lot of my promo images feature women, that you can't play a completely gay run of Hardship. 

I put more gay imagry in my last promo video for this very reason, cause I wanted to be more explicit that it was in there.

Quick Question I really liked your original version of this mod but the One Patch was throwing me issues so I started using

Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 4.4

by Indarello
Are there any major conflicts to using both this One Patch Patch and your newest MM support patch together?

On 1/19/2020 at 2:53 AM, Ulfbearth said:

Sorry i cant support indarello's patch, because he's been using different methods from what we've been trying to streamline.

You can use both together if you have the erection fix, and build the BT2 body properly (Not the Indarello way) 

-----------

I made a temp patch in the Hardship thread to improve compatibility with this mod as well as Indarello(/One Patch when it is updated)

There are still some minor incompatibilities which will be fixed in the next full release of Hardship, but all animations should play if you have this mod installed correctly. You can ignore my requirements except for the animation packs.

22 minutes ago, ManOfFreedom said:

I have downloaded and install your mod (last main version + the last patch version) and installed BEFORE Ulf's UAP.
You said the patch is made for Ulf's mod, does it mean I have to install your patch after Ulf's mod?
(Ulf's patch is installed/loaded always at last after all AAF and related mods)

Not at all It just means that the direct animation calls that used to point at Polistros MM positions now point at Ulf's. The position of my mod shouldn't matter at all (except if you have a Hotel Rexford changing mod which should come after in right pane load order)

For exact inatall you need 1.53 full version + 1.5.8 Patch + Indarello/UAP Patch.

Sorry if that insults you but you'd be amazed how many people need that level of hand holding. The next full version will be fully compatible with UAP and will have more variety in the direct calls.

44 minutes ago, ManOfFreedom said:

Hello, my friend.

I have main1.53 + 1.5.8 ptch installed.
I forgot Indarello mod. But I already have it installed in Mod Organizer 2 (but not activated yet).
It means I have to activate Indarello's mod too + Custom Moans for that mod then.
But that mod needs to be installed/loaded AFTER Ulf's patch (I did it days ago and it worked).

What you mean by it would insult me with 'hand holding'? I did not use your mod yet. I installed it the first time.
But have not tested it yet. (I had to go to work, now I am at home *smile*).

You shouldn't need Indarello if you are only doing MM sex. Just use UAP. and yes I just found out Indarello needs to be installed later last night which is weird and I can't understand why.  :) Well never mind you would need it for female raider rapists, unless you turn that off which you can do... though I do have specific dialogue for a gay man raped by women. (If you set doesn't fancy women in the traits) Which I find amusing.

When I said Load order shouldn't matter I meant just for Hardship itself.

2 hours ago, ManOfFreedom said:

It's about lesbians position tags. I got this error after installing Tentacus' mod.
I did not install FF related mods nor I choose it when using FOMOD installation.
As I said, AAF worked very well with all poses/animations. See 1 screenshot with error:

This is a known issue that will be corrected in the next full version. For now you can delete the XML: _T_Leito_FF_Adjusted_positionData. This will get rid of the error. It's no longer being used by anything in the mod.

And Indarello can work alongside UAP and Hardship, but install order/Left side load order do matter. This is how I have it.

703455647_Leftloadorder.jpg.32c1363159312d824bc34f71d5226786.jpg