IGNORED

I have a code if someone can tell me what it means

My skyrim (not the es) has been running bad for sometime.  For starters I have to load abandon prison (from alternate start) first in order to load up my game.  My game crashes if I go right to my original save 90 percent of the time if, I don't load the abandon prison first.  Anyway I threw that out there just in case someone might know why.  I have been trying to fix my game so I can play again.  Whiterun freezes when I enter threw the gate. The code I got from the debug log from loot is 

[00:04:45.937731] [warning]: Blocking load of resource at https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Mono:400,700|Roboto:400,300,300italic,400italic,500,500italic,700,700italic

I don't know what this means if anyone can help please

Load order changed when I ran loot.  I was already having problems before that.  I just quit playing for a long time out of frustration. 'I would get to a part and it would crash or freeze.  Then I would make a knew character and maybe by luck get past that issue but, another would arise.  I'm sorry how can I get my papyrus log?  

Since you did install, deinstall a bunch of mods I would recommend first to let steam check if your game files are ok (steam library-skyrim-localfiles-check if I remember right) and fix any problems and second after that try to start a new game and look if that works. BTW TES5EDIT does not find every problem. 

Did you read all warnings/errors loot gave you ? Some mods are incompatible and if loot knows about it will give you an error "mod x and mod y are not compatible and can cause .... "

For cleaning and analyzing your savegames I would recommend https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045 . BTW papyrus logs are where your savegames are - in your user-directory and you must enable them in your ini-files in the papyrus section.

5 hours ago, tampabrad said:

For starters I have to load abandon prison (from alternate start) first in order to load up my game.  My game crashes if I go right to my original save 90 percent of the time if, I don't load the abandon prison first. 

That is a know problem solved years ago with Load Game CTD Fix.

My skyrim (not the es) has been running bad for sometime.

I have been trying to fix my game so I can play again.  Whiterun freezes when I enter threw the gate.

4 hours ago, tampabrad said:

I was already having problems before that.  I just quit playing for a long time out of frustration. 'I would get to a part and it would crash or freeze.  Then I would make a knew character and maybe by luck get past that issue but, another would arise.

All that problems mean that you not have installed the Stability Tools. Install:

SKSE Memory Patch

Crash Fixes 12

ENB in Boost mode

4 hours ago, tampabrad said:

According to loot I know longer have any dirty plugins.  I cleaned the main ones with Te5edit.  There was one warning and it was what I posted.

Forget the cleaning of the masters. Make absolutely nothing in the game. I not clean my masters from 2016.

The CTD are not caused by the ITM's or the dirty edit or by problems in the ESP's. After load the savegame the CTD always are caused by memory problem or bad mesh.

Not waste time with the Papyrus. log because is a log for the developers of the mods and only have the messages from the papyrus execution, for that is called Papyrus.log, and normally say absolutelly nothing about the cause of the CTD.

Not use Savegame script scalpel. Is very outdated and not works today.

Not use Save game script cleaner. Is very outdated and not works today.

The only cleaner that you must use today is ReSaver and you only need it when you want remove mod from a running game and want preserve the savegame. 

Whit the problems that you have not waste time with ReSaver. First try stabilize your game.