Feminine Argonian retexture

On 11/21/2019 at 9:08 AM, LegendOfJan said:

Hijacking this thread to pose a request of my own.

Would you mind creating a patch/texture for the Improved Horns mod?
-> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6104/?tab=files&selected_game=1704

The vanilla scale textures still attached to the horn textures always stick out grossly.

It kinda bothers me to ask a mod author to edit a texture other than his if it is for the same purpose, but you so willingly offered yourself to it.
I like what you did with your texture and used them for sime time as well (your presets are also great), but I can't help but say I prefer proper
scales in the long run.

Sorry for the late response, here. It's not perfect but the colours match better.

Patch for LegendOfJan.7z

11 hours ago, Flawn said:

Sorry for the late response, here. It's not perfect but the colours match better.

Patch for LegendOfJan.7z 1.79 MB · 2 downloads

Much better, thank you very much.

No need to apologize, I totally forgot to quote one of your posts in my initial request,
so no way you'd have gotten a notification of it.

I do not know it is too much to ask for but could you also create or a patch for your awesome feet meshes?

1 hour ago, LegendOfJan said:

I do not know it is too much to ask for but could you also create or a patch for your awesome feet meshes?

Not at all, these kind of edits are very simple to make. 

Question. which body options do you use? (Abs, Full scales, Less scales, etc?), (UNP, CBBE?)

19 hours ago, Flawn said:

Not at all, these kind of edits are very simple to make. 

Question. which body options do you use? (Abs, Full scales, Less scales, etc?), (UNP, CBBE?)

Sorry for my fairly late response. Awesome, thanks for making these edits!

I use CBBE and am actually not sure whether or not it makes a different at the feet. For all intents and purposes,
I find myself swapping between options of "More Scales" and "Full Scales", but only the Lizard set of textures.

A patch for the More Scales option would already suffice, thanks alot.

EDIT:
- CBBE Lizard 4k
- More Scales Option

On 11/30/2019 at 4:17 AM, LegendOfJan said:

Sorry for my fairly late response. Awesome, thanks for making these edits!

I use CBBE and am actually not sure whether or not it makes a different at the feet. For all intents and purposes,
I find myself swapping between options of "More Scales" and "Full Scales", but only the Lizard set of textures.

A patch for the More Scales option would already suffice, thanks alot.

EDIT:
- CBBE Lizard 4k
- More Scales Option

Here. Still not perfect, but a better match.

The foot mesh's texture mapping clipped into the cbbe's, so I had to add a seperate texture.

The good thing about that is that you can use it with any of the body options. (you said you'd swap between more and full scales).

FeetMesh.7z

9 hours ago, Flawn said:

Here. Still not perfect, but a better match.

The foot mesh's texture mapping clipped into the cbbe's, so I had to add a seperate texture.

The good thing about that is that you can use it with any of the body options. (you said you'd swap between more and full scales).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Relj8iG01HajNlEjqxXoNSfZHe5EahkM/view?usp=sharing (I can't seem to upload it as an attachment right now)

They turned out brilliantly!

I figured as much after I had a look at how you organized your own textures. Nice job with the hidden message btw.
Anyway, I'm gonna post a picture after I fixed the ankle seam. Thanks for already packing it in a mod as well!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ehdgk744 said:

hi Flawn, can you retexture of argonian and khajiit for bhunp tbbp - 3bbb(unp renewal)? sorry.

argonian: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/?

- unp lizard 2k

- full Scales Option

khajiit:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11400/?

-UNPkhajiitHotfix

Here you are, make sure you have the esp enabled so the tails get the proper texture.

Edit For ehdgk744.7z

• 1 month later...

Would you be able to do the inner vagina textures for CBBE and more scales?
What you did earlier looked great but for a different body type.
Tried doing it myself but can't seem to get it right.

If you don't mind doing it, that would be great! :D

Archived