IGNORED

Feminine Argonian retexture

25 minutes ago, cbvbadlarry said:

Does anyone know if there is an edit to feminine argonian lizard that makes the inner flesh of the vagina a more natural fleshy color instead of matching the scale color?

I don't think there are any existing edits, but I could make one for you.

Which body options do you use?

On 11/16/2019 at 11:31 PM, Flawn said:

I edited the folder structure, try it now 

think i figured out what happened, seems you changed the full scales version when im using the more scales version. when i took your file and replaced the same images in feminine argonian it gave me the full scale with pink inner walls.  gonna take a bit before i can play, gotta get the mods the way i had them since i seem to have messed up the backup somehow. Think ill keep it this way for my next playthrough doesnt look to bad really.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:31 PM, Flawn said:

I edited the folder structure, try it now 

dont know what i did differently but now the edited parts i can see clearly in photo viewer are just black. from what i can see it would be exactly what im looking for if i can get it to show up in game but this whole thing isnt making sense to me. The texture flicker is still there and i still think it looks like a washed out version of youre mod from when i tried it but im not certain. smooth argonians is in neither the left or right panel in mod organizer so im at a loss as to where it could be getting read at.

18 minutes ago, Flawn said:

Is there any way you could get me a screenshot of what this looks like in game?

Have you looked in your data folder?

Its not just argonians that have the issue of flickering usually it goes away after a while but argonians are recently having it, as for the data folder mod organizer isnt supposed to touch it which was one of the reasons i switched from NMM. Good idea with the screenshot maybe ill get a better lock as well ill try that now

1 minute ago, Flawn said:

That looks like the specular map being overlaid on the main texture.

argonianfemalebody_s.png.93042fa69115b8a0ba11227b2a0c8630.png

Ah ok, after seeing it for more than a split second i started doubting it was the textures from your mod, the darkness inside the vagina remains after the flicker stops and never goes away. the color remains black and none of the load order tweaks i have tried have fixed it. Ive tried re installing. Ive loaded without the original mod and gained mismatched head feet and hands but no change on the vagina. ive inserted your modification directly into the original mods file structure and installed it that way but nothing seems to work.

Could it be anything to do with this mod? BakaFactory UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMPPE for LE All-in-one

EDIT: the file tree doesnt have anything listed as argonian but it adds the physics to the body

EDIT 2: mod organiser says the only conflicts are the original mod and bad dogs hoodies

EDIT 3: when i uninstall your edit the problem persists i dont even know where to look now, sorry i took up so much of your time

1 minute ago, Flawn said:

I was just about to ask if you had a mod that adds a modeled vagina

Mods like that have their own texture for the vagina placed on the body texture, something like this...

Capture.PNG.31cb4b12657300c8ca6030a747bb8369.PNG

A big problem is that this overlaps were the tail texture would be.

i use female argonian tail anus fix and argonian female refinined, argonian fins, and xmpse  if that helps

The body texture that UUNP 3BBB comes with uses something like what I've shown above for the vagina to have its proper texture. The argonian texture edits I made don't have these.

In addition, You'll need a tail fix. The "argonian tail anus fix" you have edits the mesh, you now need a fix to make that mesh use its own separate texture. Like I said before, the vagina textures are placed were the tail texture are supposed to be. (that's really annoying, I know.)

Download this mod "Female Argonian Tail Patch For HDT vagina Textures" it'll make the tail mesh use it's own textures.

And here's an updated edit of the lizard textures, with the vagina textures

Argonian Edit for cbvbadlarry2.7z

9 hours ago, Flawn said:

The body texture that UUNP 3BBB comes with uses something like what I've shown above for the vagina to have its proper texture. The argonian texture edits I made don't have these.

In addition, You'll need a tail fix. The "argonian tail anus fix" you have edits the mesh, you now need a fix to make that mesh use its own separate texture. Like I said before, the vagina textures are placed were the tail texture are supposed to be. (that's really annoying, I know.)

Download this mod "Female Argonian Tail Patch For HDT vagina Textures" it'll make the tail mesh use it's own textures.

And here's an updated edit of the lizard textures, with the vagina textures

Argonian Edit for cbvbadlarry2.7z 31.43 MB · 1 download

Thank you so much its perfect!

Hijacking this thread to pose a request of my own.

Would you mind creating a patch/texture for the Improved Horns mod?
-> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6104/?tab=files&selected_game=1704

The vanilla scale textures still attached to the horn textures always stick out grossly.

It kinda bothers me to ask a mod author to edit a texture other than his if it is for the same purpose, but you so willingly offered yourself to it.
I like what you did with your texture and used them for sime time as well (your presets are also great), but I can't help but say I prefer proper
scales in the long run.