What mods are these?

I like the part where you clicked on three private characters that are never going to be shared ever and then asked for entire mod lists.

The ENB is snap dragon except the one ENB that is anko, all three are private and modified and no there are no dl links. The body is Halo Hipoly 7B except for the one that's UUNP.

The skin is fair skin except for the on that's a 4K mashup of sg and fair skin and demoniac which is already an inception pixellated mashup of fair skin and no there is no link.

The place is gomaperoland except for the one place that's magical cat girl mary sue ultra waifu place or some shit like that and in the one instance where you got lucky there are links via Gomaperoland and Birthplace Kitsune in google

The outfits would be available by shittyuunp tumblr except it's dead, so good luck with that.

7 minutes ago, 27X said:

I like the part where you clicked on three private characters that are never going to be shared ever and then asked for entire mod lists.

The ENB is snap dragon except the one ENB that is anko, all three are private and modified and no there are no dl links. The body is Halo Hipoly 7B except for the one that's UUNP.

The skin is fair skin except for the on that's a 4K mashup of sg and fair skin and demoniac which is already an inception pixellated mashup of fair skin and no there is no link.

The place is gomaperoland except for the one place that's magical cat girl mary sue ultra waifu place or some shit like that and in the one instance where you got lucky there are links via Gomaperoland and Birthplace Kitsune in google

The outfits would be available by shittyuunp tumblr except it's dead, so good luck with that.

you master that? :classic_wink:

tenor.gif?itemid=13614415

1 hour ago, Harvald said:

I think the pics are from SSE and I throw the name [SunJeong] to the debate. In my opinion the second is NINI Lady Samurai with a little homework, in putting a Alpha cannel to the mesh to get some transparancy. Did it myself.

and the 1st picture is from YuiH. :classic_wink: not GomaPero :classic_laugh:

but in spite of all that, is also YuiH *NOT* the creator. :classic_tongue:

29 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

Convenient for you ?

I installed it couple of years ego.

Spoiler

Goma Micro.jpg

yes, and exactly that is not the Original!
This bikini was first created for Skyrim on 26 March 2013,  mod author is @cyric79.
as I said before, use some modders resources of other mod authors, and change that a bit.
then to say, this bikini in MY PACK IS ME WORK, without mentioning the original authors, is a impudence! :classic_wink:

Sexy Sling Armor UNPB-BBP

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33944

33944-5-1364286056.jpg

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

yes, and exactly that is not the Original!

We will drop the subject that the original file came from Daz3d OK, the OP asked for the specific body suit mesh in the 1-st pic and not the author.So I posted where exactly to get it without "private only" rule.  

1 hour ago, RomeoZero said:

We will drop the subject that the original file came from Daz3d OK, the OP asked for the specific body suit mesh in the 1-st pic and not the author.So I posted where exactly to get it without "private only" rule.  

RomeoZero I do not want to argue, but this is funny, OP wrote only that "What mods are these"!
therefore, my comment. :classic_smile:

it is not obvious what OP is actually looking for. :classic_laugh:

edit: Oh, I forgot to mention, some modders pay for the designs at Daz3d.
Other modders use this stuff without paying, whether allowed or not, is not relevant! :classic_wink:

Belive or not the second picture is made by our long missed friend "Shocky" he had it on his tumblR and reposted it on twitter on 17.12.2018. On his discord he says he will come back to loverslab since tumblR is down for sexy modders. Don twitter his/her Name is @QueenArielle4. So ask him/her there.

7 hours ago, winny257 said:

Oh, I forgot to mention, some modders pay for the designs at Daz3d

It does not matter if you pay for it or not,in DAZ3D EULA its clearly said,that you can't use\share\distribute their assets in any form except their software on your PC or 3d renders.You cant even 3D print their assets.The joy comes to create it yourself, in shitty bulky always crushing  3D apps wasting your time without donations, but some choose the easiest road to patron with stolen content.

I agree, but those mods are not private and are available on the web, I saw them.   ?

Archived