problem with the companions (LE)

imfasterke

hi there is problem with companion i din't download anything to change any quest exept stormcloaks i can play companions unthil i should get proving honor but it won't activate i try do more "quest work" on every npc in that building but there is nothing quest giver of "doing work" i tried with command and that whent to s*** i tried everything and try find every solution but nada i hope someone is willing to help me here is my modlist i hope there is a solution

modpack.txt

25 minutes ago, imfasterke said:

hi there is problem with companion i din't download anything to change any quest exept stormcloaks i can play companions unthil i should get proving honor but it won't activate i try do more "quest work" on every npc in that building but there is nothing quest giver of "doing work" i tried with command and that whent to s*** i tried everything and try find every solution but nada i hope someone is willing to help me here is my modlist i hope there is a solution

modpack.txt 3.05 MB · 2 downloads

Let me make sure I understand. You have completed "Take Up Arms" (defeated Vilkas and had him tell you to take his sword to Eorlund). You have seen Eorlundreturned Aela's shield to her. You've had Farkas take you to the quarters and, when he's done with his little speech, he won't give you a radiant quest when you ask for one? Or, you did the radiant quest, checked back in with him, he told you to talk to Skjor but Skjor won't give you the "Proving Honor" quest?

14 minutes ago, imfasterke said:

no i did 1 radiand brawl quest in whiterun and checked back then nada

When you checked back from your brawl quest (which I assume was with Farkas since he's the one who gives brawl quests) did he pay you? Did you then ask him for more work and did he then refer you to Skjor? (I'm just trying to figure out what point your quest is bugged so I have a better idea of what to look for or appropriate questions to ask).

Just now, imfasterke said:

i recieve reward (payed me) and still nada no extra word no priving honor

Okay. I'm assuming that you mean that having been paid by Farkas you can not ask him for more work? After all, that's how this is supposed to go. Now, if you ask anyone for work they're supposed to point you to Skjor and if you speak with Skjor he starts "Proving Honor."

UESP Wiki puts it this way:

Spoiler

The Trial of the Whelp[edit]

After successfully completing Take Up Arms and any one of the radiant quests, speaking to most any Companion member will point you towards Skjor for your next major assignment. Skjor will reveal that a scholar has discovered another fragment of the legendary battleaxe, Wuuthrad. He asks you to retrieve it and will direct you to Farkas who will serve as your Shield-Brother for the task, both helping you survive the quest and supervising you to ensure you complete the mission "honorably". When approached, Farkas becomes a temporary follower. If you already have a follower, he or she will return to your home or to his or her base location and await you there until you've completed the quest. If asked, Farkas will elaborate on the origins of Wuuthrad. Your destination is Dustman's Cairn, a barrow northwest of Whiterun. You can either have him follow you all the way or ask him to meet you there.

There are no other requirements listed.

2 minutes ago, imfasterke said:

yes and nothin in dialoge

Alright. I don't suppose that I could get you to download your load order from LOOT, could I? If you're not used to using it just open LOOT (you shouldn't actually have to run it for this) and go to the upper right hand portion of the page. On the blue bar there is an icon that looks like three vertical dots or buttons. Click on it - that will copy your current load order to your clipboard. Then come back here and paste it (Ctrl+V), preferably in a spoiler. I'm afraid that what you've posted is difficult for me to make heads or tails of.

3 hours ago, imfasterke said:

modpack.txt 3.05 MB · 4 downloads

Remove Jobs of Skyrim.

Is a problematic mod that give problem to the Main Quest of the game because not have the necesary location records and block (not allow advance) the Main Quest of the game in Solitude, Markan, Riften... and cause the problems that you have in Whiterun with the Companions.

The damaged caused by Jobs of Skyrim in the Main Quest not have solution. The Main Quest are totally broken or blocked. The damage can NOT be repaired ussing console commands.

The only solution is Remove Jobs of Skyrim, delete all yours savegames and start a New Game.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/127475-bugged-house-of-horrors/?do=findComment&comment=2715475

Read the entire post.

When the Main Quest of the Vanilla game have problems always is caused by a mod making bad things.

One of the usual culprits is Jobs Of Skyrim. Be sure you really have disabled it.

Others mods are know to give problems with the companions:

Skyrim Companions No Werewolf Option

Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild

I not see it in your load order but one of yours mods is giving problems to the game.

Probably is one of the Steam mods. Disable it and look if that solve yours problems. 

Archived