Not able to get any animations to work

Yamichanx

For some reason, only the animations for player/npc character are working whereas the ones for the creatures don't work so I get this weird air humping effect whereas the creature will just stand there and I'm not sure why. I thought I had installed all the mods correctly but it seems not. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it a lot.

Cheers~~

l9omXyp.png

The mods I have are below, all installed using Vortex since it seemed easiest at the time lol

z36AvoM.png

28 minutes ago, Yamichanx said:

For some reason, only the animations for player/npc character are working whereas the ones for the creatures don't work so I get this weird air humping effect whereas the creature will just stand there and I'm not sure why. I thought I had installed all the mods correctly but it seems not. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it a lot.

Cheers~~

l9omXyp.png

The mods I have are below, all installed using Vortex since it seemed easiest at the time lol

z36AvoM.png

Since I am unable to see your pictures I'll have to do this the old way:

Do you have the FNIS Creature files?

Have you turned on Creature support in the SexLab McMenu?

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Since I am unable to see your pictures I'll have to do this the old way:

Do you have the FNIS Creature files?

Have you turned on Creature support in the SexLab McMenu?

I think I did it correctly. I installed the creature filed and I have it showing but it says that it's being handled by creature framework now which I assume is hentai creatures. It's probably been overridden by MoreNastyCritters but not 100% sure if that's normal behaviour or not.

4 minutes ago, Yamichanx said:

I think I did it correctly. I installed the creature filed and I have it showing but it says that it's being handled by creature framework now which I assume is hentai creatures. It's probably been overridden by MoreNastyCritters but not 100% sure if that's normal behaviour or not.

Creature Framework is its own mod. Hentai creatures is an optional part of More Nasty Critters. That's useful information but doesn't answer either of my questions.

Do you have the FNIS Creature files (they are found on the FNIS page and are listed as optional? They are NOT optional if you want your animations to work.

Have you turned Creature animations "on" in the SexLab McMenu? Until you do there will be no creature animations.

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Creature Framework is its own mod. Hentai creatures is an optional part of More Nasty Critters. That's useful information but doesn't answer either of my questions.

Do you have the FNIS Creature files (they are found on the FNIS page and are listed as optional? They are NOT optional if you want your animations to work.

Have you turned Creature animations "on" in the SexLab McMenu? Until you do there will be no creature animations.

I've got this enabled in my mods which I assume is FNIS Creature files? It's called the Fores New Idles FNIS Creature Pack. lvxSTpG.png

For enabling Creature Animations is it the setting from Sexlab -> Animation Settings -> Allow Creature Animation? If so that's checked for me. 

6 minutes ago, Yamichanx said:

I've got this enabled in my mods which I assume is FNIS Creature files? It's called the Fores New Idles FNIS Creature Pack. lvxSTpG.png

For enabling Creature Animations is it the setting from Sexlab -> Animation Settings -> Allow Creature Animation? If so that's checked for me. 

Okay, that sounds right. Next, run FNIS and post it's output here (preferably in a spoiler). This usually begins with a description of your skeleton and ends with the number of animations that you've successfully loaded. If any warning are mentioned make sure that the associated text is included.

12 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Okay, that sounds right. Next, run FNIS and post it's output here (preferably in a spoiler). This usually begins with a description of your skeleton and ends with the number of animations that you've successfully loaded. If any warning are mentioned make sure that the associated text is included.

Spoiler

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFuta V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ... 
Reading MNC V?.? ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...

6096 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character).

33 animations for 1 mods and 1 creatures successfully included..

2 minutes ago, Yamichanx said:

Spoiler

Hide contents

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFuta V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ... 
Reading MNC V?.? ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...

6096 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character).

33 animations for 1 mods and 1 creatures successfully included..

Okay, that's your problem. You don't have the appropriate skeleton. You need to get this:

That should fix your issue.

22 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Okay, that's your problem. You don't have the appropriate skeleton. You need to get this:

That should fix your issue.

Thanks I’ll try reinstalling since I’m actually sure I’ve enabled this exact mod in vortex. Might not have loaded properly. Do you mind showing me what a proper output should be with the skeleton so I can do some debugging tomorrow? 

2 minutes ago, Yamichanx said:

Thanks I’ll try reinstalling since I’m actually sure I’ve enabled this exact mod in vortex. Might not have loaded properly. Do you mind showing me what a proper output should be with the skeleton so I can do some debugging tomorrow? 

I'm not at home so I can't show you the whole thing but I can give you what I think you want to know. In your description of your skeleton it should show 115 bones for both female and male.

Good luck and happy hunting!

I recommend to use latest version of More Nasty Critters SLAL edition and avoid Creature Framework and hentai creatures.

Be sure FNIS creatures is installed

be sure creatures are activated inside SexLab

Be sure you have no errors when GeneratingFNISForusers

Archived