No Shooing Sims from the bathroom

Scorpio

12 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

I think there is an option, either with MCCC or WickedWhims.

Well I've dug around inside those 2 and never could find anything related.

Sims will use the bathroom for nude sex in the shower and on the toilet but not for multi-sims showering/bathing/peeing at the same time, go figure.

Even WW Nudity works as sims wander all over around other sims and never get embarrassed, until/unless they shower or pee (Sims Needs).

It's an EA game design thing to prevent more than 1 sim using the same bathroom at the same time.

TS2/3 had it too, when 1 sim was on the toilet and another family member/visitor would walk in just to chat or shower they'd get yelled at.

Found mods back then to stop that very issue.

I used to laugh at those sims: when 1 was showering and another flushed the toilet the one in the shower would come out and yell at the flusher, comical as hell.

Anyway: I'm trying to make a bigger single bathroom instead of multiple small ones to save some space on house builds for 8 sim families.

3 Showers, 3 Toilets, 3 Sinks, etc.

Gonna try the link/mod Lazlo_71 provided :)

You've made some really pretty sims BTW.

I've got over a hundred female sims all jazzed up with custom cc that look like some of yours.  

5 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

I had the game open and took the time to check, this should work. (At least it does for me.)

WickedWhims > Settings > Nudity Settings > Cheats > Nudity Privacy/Nudity Reaction

I've had both of those disabled like forever.

Don't have issues with 10 sims being nude in the bathroom, or anywhere else for that matter, lol.

However I don't have the nudity enabled because I really don't want the above happening all the time in game.

Maybe you could try an experiment for me...

Try taking 2 different sims to the bathroom and make 1 use the toilet and 1 use the shower or bath.

Or even better, make two bathtubs or showers in the same bathroom and try using them at the same time, (married sims don't count).

Sims should be wearing clothes when you try it ?

On 11/5/2019 at 4:39 PM, Lazlo_71 said:

There is something here that might work. It is a bit old but you never know...

http://www.modthesims.info/d/605500/no-inappropriate-family-and-friends-by-snaggle-fluster.html

Well it works for what it's supposed to do but...

Unfortunately it messes up romantic triggers for WW auto-sex.

Normally it only takes 1-2 flirts, or other romance actions, to trigger sex.

Tried with several different household sims plus a visitor and couldn't get WW to trigger the little heart symbol.

Well it worked once but my sim really had to work hard on the other sim for it to take effect.

Once I removed that mod, boom, 1 flirt and off they went, lol.

Bummer

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Maybe you could try an experiment for me...

Try taking 2 different sims to the bathroom and make 1 use the toilet and 1 use the shower or bath.

Or even better, make two bathtubs or showers in the same bathroom and try using them at the same time, (married sims don't count).

Sims should be wearing clothes when you try it ?

Doesn't seem to be an issue for me. (Two of them are sisters, the others are just part of the household.)

500596577_11-07-19_2-01-44AM.jpg.8e1bd9fa376f4800750fee0c44184d30.jpg

26996326_11-07-19_2-01-35AM.jpg.198c3892801518e7209fdae2c1c1efa5.jpg

11 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

Doesn't seem to be an issue for me. (Two of them are sisters, the others are just part of the household.)

Damn, well I'm stumped for sure now, but I guess I'm not surprised since I've never seen anyone else mention having this problem before.

Thanks for the test, and the pictures are great too, lol. 

Wonder if my WW data has some bugs?

Since I've never tried to get multiple sims to use the same bathroom before I never noticed it was a problem until recently.

Been playing TS4 well over a year now. 

Just another little thing that will drive me crazy until I find out what the problem is and fix it, because I hate it when something should work but doesn't. 

On 11/6/2019 at 7:51 PM, assntitties said:

You need the "No Privacy" mod. Here is a link which purports to be the file in question:

https://lostaccount.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/no-privacy-mod-sims-4/

I have this mod (downloaded years ago from another source) and get the desired behavior.

Thanks for the link, will give it a try..

Works great and it doesn't muck up WickedWhims.

13 hours ago, Lazlo_71 said:

@Scorpio

It's those funky morals of EA/Maxis...

You can visit my house, read my books, use my computer, eat my food and use my toilet. BUT... if you try to cook or take a shower, I'll kick you out on the street (verbally anyway).

Only reason I jump around to play other households is to cheat those sims skills, traits, and rewards.

Giving them the 'Always Welcome' reward fro 500 pts. will fix the cooking/showering restrictions.

(It's the first thing I get when starting a new game so my sim can go visiting and mooch at other sims households so I can fish and wait for plants to grow at other neighborhoods).

(Along with 'getting to know' the family, ahem, if you get my drift).

Bed sharing is kind of random per sim, but the MCCC Woohoo mod will allow sims to sleep in the bed after woo-ing at least.

(Just when they wake up they change into some random mismatched EA BS clothing/hats, seems to be a common annoyance for everyone).

Visiting sims won't stay around long if their needs drop so I use the MCCC cheat 'make happy' and sometimes they will stay longer but not always.  

Bed sharing is kind of random per sim, but the MCCC Woohoo mod will allow sims to sleep in the bed after woo-ing at least.

I found a nice little something from LittleMsSam (LittleMsSam_SendToBed) that should take care of that if I remember correctly. I never used it in that capacity though. I got it because I suddenly had four kids in one of my households and this was the easiest way to get them to go to bed.

Giving them the 'Always Welcome' reward fro 500 pts. will fix the cooking/showering restrictions.

Didn't know that that trait could do that. Good to know. Always wondered what the point was with that since I never experienced not being welcome when I came to visit.

13 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

it s always interesting to get more than one solution?

So true, especially if the one I have now becomes broken or conflicts with something else I just haven't discovered yet.

Quite possible since I'll likely be buying more DLC's around Black Friday sale time.

Archived