IGNORED

SoS up/down

On 11/5/2019 at 12:55 AM, gnerd said:

Is the page up/page down supposed to work on UNP too? It only works on the Smurf SoS. Also, every UNP schlong in the game is permanently erect. I remember when I first installed these mods it was limp when "not in use."

For SexLab animations, you can use the C key for up and Shift+C for down- that way the alignment change should be "remembered" by SL for that animation.

For all SoS-Full animations, PgUp / PgDn work also, but I do not believe that SL captures or retains those adjustments.

I use UUNP and SoS-Full, and my men do not have permanent erections. You should probably post that issue on the SoS page.

• 5 months later...
On 11/8/2019 at 4:45 PM, Vyxenne said:

For SexLab animations, you can use the C key for up and Shift+C for down- that way the alignment change should be "remembered" by SL for that animation.

For all SoS-Full animations, PgUp / PgDn work also, but I do not believe that SL captures or retains those adjustments.

I use UUNP and SoS-Full, and my men do not have permanent erections. You should probably post that issue on the SoS page.

You really ofen save me ^^,,, I finally could controll PC werewolf animation SOS ,,yes Shift +C and C (or I could change key in sexlab mcm menu)

I do not know why page-up and down not work for XPMSE PC werewolf skelton,,, but your mentioned way work actually (though it need to use in sexlab animation )