Looking for - hentai-like cc/mods?

Hello! I know it may sound silly but I managed to find a cowplant which was cool to see how sims can interact by feeding and petting it. Then it ended up dying a few days ago. ?

But then it randomly made me wonder if there were any cc/mods that a sim could use with sex animations?

I think it'd be interesting to have tentacles and/or plants, vines, etc that  

• The sim could associate/"play" with. 
  • Grab/Associate/Assault the sim at its own accord, with that KinkyWhims mod on, that was made by @ColonolNutty (sorry if this tags you but also curious about your thoughts on it!)

I'm not looking for sex animations for a cowplant in case I needed to clarify. Just the idea to have a variety of tentacles or vines/plants you'd typically associate to hentai, in general. 

• 2 months later...

Some guys created fleshlights - anyhow no anim for them. So there's also no melon or American Pie (we'll tell your mother that we ate it) anim available as far as I know.

And you ask about tentacles ... there are dildo animations which may be reworked. A tentacle shouldn't be hard to create.

Archived