View File

-Flawn's Racemenu Presets-

Here are some racemenu presets that I made.

Note:

• The argonian preset 1 doesn't save the complexion, so you'll have to set it yourself. 

Requirements:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/02/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Flawn's Argonians
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

View File

10 minutes ago, Xayrlen said:

What are those revealing armors are you using?

The first one is the "Bra, Garter Belt & Stockings" from Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP Body.

There's also the Thieves Guild, Nordplate, and Novice Mage outfits from BD UUNP Armor and clothes replacer.

In bodyslide, the BD UUNP Armor has checkboxes that let you remove parts of the armor.

The red outfit is the Gwelda Red Riding Hood Outfit and even though it's hard to tell from the screenshots it's using this retexture.

• 3 weeks later...

Just in case you want to offer the Lykaios to YA users too, I made compliant versions since YA nords and Lykaios Reborn use different IDs for headparts (aka hair and eyes).

Not 100% sure these are 1:1 since we are clearly using different ENBs (these are with Kwanon) but close enough I'd say. Also I recall you saying somewhere else that you used RaceMenu morphs but these didn't have any (nor did the argonians), did you drop that idea?

FlawnsWolves.jpg

Flawn's Lykaios YA.7z

Compatibility with Yiffy Age, I didn't think about that. I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I make more of these.

9 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I recall you saying somewhere else that you used RaceMenu morphs but these didn't have any (nor did the argonians), did you drop that idea?

I wanted to use the mod "Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP Body" for a screenshot, but discovered that there was no bodyslide version., so I had to switch to the UNPB shape.