Creating a private, modded 18+ Skyrim Together RP server.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, with the big update for Skyrim Together being due relatively soon, I'm going to be doing a revamp of my discord server and have decided to start fresh with a revised modlist. The playthrough will be still within the original idea that I had for it, and as of now, I'm open to having new members join up and help out with rebuilding the discord with me. Feel free to either drop a reply or send a message to me for those interested, and for those that have sent a message previously, go ahead and send me one more if you'd still like to join!

Putting a tag down here to come back to later. I'd be fairly interested in joining up with the discord basically just to see how you guys do it/how successful it is. I have run gaming servers that were vaguely adult-themed in several games in the past (in particular, ARK and Conan Exiles and very very briefly Dark and Light) so I have an interest in this kind of thing. A few months back I had considered tackling a similar project - a Skyrim Together adult-themed server, but I see from the date of the OP that this predates my own conceptualization - maybe because I didn't learn about Skyrim together until May of this year!

Anyway, if it's kosher with you, I'd be interested in an invite - not likely to play, myself, but more for ideas, brainstorming, etc. If not, that's totally fine and I'll tackle it later on my own anyway :)

Cheers! 

(as a note, I don't check Loverslab frequently, so there's a likeliness I may miss a reply for awhile)

3 hours ago, Ahnassi said:

Is Skyrim Together stabile enough for that now? Last I tried in June it crashed alot so I'm unsure having alot of script-heavy mods and a lot of players will work.

It's stable enough when you set it up correctly. Gotta make sure your mod load order is sorted properly, make sure there's no major conflicts between mods, and cleaning your game's ESM files can help too. There's quite a few things you can do to make modded Skyrim more stable, just have to do your research and put in the effort.