Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

3 hours ago, fiore99 said:

Thank you for updating the tool.
I confirmed that the updated tool well function.
Also, just as an experiment in pc20b of ryza2, I added a new mesh into the g1m and confirmed that it seems to properly work without crashing the game.
That is, I duplicated 10.vb, ib, fmt, and vgmap to create 19.vb, ib, fmt, and vgmap, and modified mesh_metadata.json to duplicate JOINT_PALETTES id10 to insert it into the end of JOINT_PALETTES section, duplicate SUBMESH id10 to insert it into the end of SUBMESH section, and added SUBMESH id19 into "indices" section of id5 of 1st and 2nd MESH_LOD sections.
The modified json (also including modification of materials) is attached for references.

mesh_metadata.json 235.16 kB · 1 download

Thank you for testing that! This should open the door to more complex mods, or making complex mods easier to do. For example, porting the Ryza 1 nude mod to Ryza 2 was possible due to access to bone maps, but I still had to merge and split the torso because the bone palettes were different in the Ryza 2 version for some reason! Now I would just add the missing bones, and I would not waste my time with cutting and fixing weights. Or people could do things like move Ryza’s jacket onto her nude mod, etc, making a new submesh with proper textures and bone map. Exciting!

Edited by amorrow28
13 hours ago, wakalws1 said:

Hi there, I just tried to mod Atelier for the first time, followed the instructions, but when I was repacking (.json into gust_pak.exe) it came back with an ERROR "Can't open \\data\x64\character\a21_fm_amber_01\obj-a21-fm-amber-01_hi.elixir.gz"

I did not touch the a21 folder at all, but it seemed to be the first folder in the character folder.

The instructions tell you to move the x64 folder into the main data folder, so you do not need to repack. But if you want to repack, you need to leave the x64 folder where it is (Ryza/Data/data/x64).

54 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

The instructions tell you to move the x64 folder into the main data folder, so you do not need to repack. But if you want to repack, you need to leave the x64 folder where it is (Ryza/Data/data/x64).

I initially moved the x64 into the Data folder, \Games\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64 as per instructions, but the game wouldn't load the modded textures for some reason, it only worked after repacking, I'm not sure why.

But if you want to repack, you need to leave the x64 folder where it is (Ryza/Data/data/x64).

34 minutes ago, wakalws1 said:

I initially moved the x64 into the Data folder, \Games\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64 as per instructions, but the game wouldn't load the modded textures for some reason, it only worked after repacking, I'm not sure why.

Steam deck or something?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a installed a modded pc01a file for Klaudia which is working perfectly but I decided I wanted to modify it slightly. I have done this with other outfits and extracting the .elixir and .g1t files with gust_g1t and gust_elixir have always worked perfectly. However, when I attempt to extract this modded pc01a_model.g1t file I get an error stating "Error: File Size Mismatch". The elixir file from the same modded model extracted perfectly. I am running Python 3.10

Any ideas guys? I am new to personally modifying mesh and textures and would appreciate any help.

Edit: It appears to only occur on pre-modified files. I tested out other modded files and it gave me the same error. However, if I use the native files from the game, the error does not occur. Thanks again

Edited by zanadjbouti
New information
On 1/12/2023 at 8:03 PM, zanadjbouti said:

I have a installed a modded pc01a file for Klaudia which is working perfectly but I decided I wanted to modify it slightly. I have done this with other outfits and extracting the .elixir and .g1t files with gust_g1t and gust_elixir have always worked perfectly. However, when I attempt to extract this modded pc01a_model.g1t file I get an error stating "Error: File Size Mismatch". The elixir file from the same modded model extracted perfectly. I am running Python 3.10

Any ideas guys? I am new to personally modifying mesh and textures and would appreciate any help.

Edit: It appears to only occur on pre-modified files. I tested out other modded files and it gave me the same error. However, if I use the native files from the game, the error does not occur. Thanks again

Which mod of pc01a and which version of gust_g1t do you use?

On 1/13/2023 at 2:34 PM, fiore99 said:

Which mod of pc01a and which version of gust_g1t do you use?

I've attempted in on several Klaudia ( e.g. Black Bikini skirtless) mods as well pc05 mods for Lila (most pulled from Quantum64's compilation file, but others as well). Several have spit out the same error but never when I use to original stock file for decompression via gust_tools. There have been times that I have simply edited the letter to overwrite other outfits with the mods but have tested the mods in their default state as well. It seems that only the modded ones that had former been modified seem to give me the error. 

I am using the latest gust_tools provided on github (1.52)

I do not reckon it is pertinent but just in case, I'm on Windows 11. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 4:56 PM, jaronad said:

imgpreview12064a.jpg.852994680d0f563fd6f0ceryza_maebari_oiled_2.png.6cc5cb18f0275a01421425879_RyzaPinkFlower.thumb_.png.3d6

All of these should be in the zip folder I shared within the last few pages.

On an unrelated note, I kinda want to try to make a mod of the outfit below, but I haven't touched messing with the model.g1t files before. I also really haven't messed with modeling since I posted that one due to being busy. Anyone have any suggestions of resources to understand UV mapping and getting the colors I'm using to blend with the game's?

image.png.7f15456cfeb30a7c39022c6feb041511.png

On 7/3/2022 at 4:27 AM, 2dlove said:

Here are the mods.

I didn't really do much, they are basic texture edits from other modders such as moderchan (btw what happened to the guy? he deleted all of his mods for KT games) and other stuff I saved ages ago. There are some small mistakes (a blatant one is the bump mapping for the stitching on Ryza's outfit), but I don't have much time right now to fix it

pc00a is Ryza (wet is obviously the wet model but you can unpack and rename it in the json, then repack it and use it in place of the dry model)

pc05a is Lila

pc01a is Klaudia

When I will have more time I will attempt some color edits and more stuff. I'm also trying to understand how to edit the mesh so I can make a subtle nipple bumps on the stock outfit, but it's too complicated and like I said, basically no free time :triumph:

pc00a_model.g1t 13.91 MB · 706 downloads pc00a_wet_model.g1t 12.66 MB · 636 downloads pc05a_model.g1t 8.62 MB · 572 downloads pc01a_model.g1t 15.05 MB · 564 downloads

I read all the previous 63 pages to find what I really wanted, thank you very much
Would you be so kind to edit the Summer Adventure, adding the cleavage, and removing the belts and the book for Ryza and remove the socs for Klaudia

I would appreciate it, thanks in advance

Edited by Dark_Fenix
On 6/9/2020 at 3:44 AM, raitoryuulk said:

Thank you! I've managed to edit the dialogues thanks to this! Please look at my preview pics! sorry about bad quality, I don't know how to screen cap the game.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

How did you get the game to load after making the change? I also tried editing the dialogue and the game crashes as soon as it gets past the opening movie.

• 2 weeks later...

以前ここで共有された「[ライザのアトリエ] ディヴェルの抱擁 透けMOD」の中の「フリルあり透け布あり乳首」というMODで

透け布が透けてないMODってありますでしょうか?