Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 7:12 AM, nosis100285 said:

Where is the Lila battle stand card? I have ryza bent over instead of her...

I think most of the MODs here are uncensored.
I don't understand why only this mod is pointed out.
It was a lot of work, so I supplemented Lila with other characters.

Hi, I'm fairly new to 3D modeling in general, but I noticed a Ryza mod for the 3rd game that simply removed her shirt but nothing else (as far as I could tell from the image), so I thought I might try to make a model that replaced her "favorite outfit" with one that had her shirt and shorts removed, leaving everything else. I was able to mesh together some models, but I think I got in a bit over my head. The model itself seems fine (speaking from my limited experience), but I kept running into issues with the texture mapping. I've tried following tutorials and explanations, both here and on other sites, but something about editing the texture maps seems to be eluding me. I am a Graphic Designer by trade, so I'm not exactly new, but 3D modeling and editing is still a foreign language to me.

The software I'm using is Blender and GIMP, and I've installed all the recommended plugins and mod tools.

I've attached a screenshot of what I put together.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Screen Shot 07-31-23 at 09.07 PM.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello together.

It's time again for a small mod release...

Atelier Ryza 1 Costume Mod - White Dove (for 3DMigoto)

Attention:

This mod was created with the "Female roster skins - 3dMigoto enabler" of 3Dmigoto (easy to find with a Search Engine of your choice).

The installation of this version (more precisely the corresponding ini file) is mandatory for the correct execution of this mod. Other versions may cause glitches or crashes.

image.png.22303f9bf9814b18fb1964c13122d8b3.png     image.png.4e2860a880c343d652dc21fd00305327.png    image.png.1a87cfeb94400b5c0311be6a35158001.png

How to Install

• Install and Run 3DMigoto at least once.
  • Copy the contents of the zip folder to the "Mods" folder in the game's installation directory.
  • Start the game and press the "F10" key.

How to use ingame

• Choose the "Sunlight Flower" costume in the "Dressing Room" menu.

Notes:

• This costume replaces her "Sunlight Flower" costume. You must own the related DLC for this mod to work.
  • Because of the way the weights are set in the original model, mods with longer clothes or clothing parts (e.g. like a dress here) unfortunately have a tendency to distort slightly when in motion. This is unfortunately also the case here... but can be reduced with a little trial and error (I tried my best).

If you want to fix bugs or port the mod, feel free.

Have fun!

Ryza1_WhiteDove_CostumeMod_v1.zip

Credits & special thanks to:

• huchi001 for the Clothing Model Conversion

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Nanakusa_Nazuna said:

Where do you put this?

Hello.

a21_battle.g1t ...Replace files in Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\Res_JP\ui folder.(I'm playing the Japanese version, so I refer to the Res_JP folder, but depending on the language version, you refer to the Res_EN, Res_SC, or Res_TC folder.)

a21_character_stand_card ... Replace files in Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ui folder.

Please allow me to omit the explanation of the introduction of character model MOD.

If you are new to mods for this game, I recommend checking out the tutorials on this topic or other web pages.

I'm not good at English, so I'm sorry if my explanation is difficult to understand.

By just specifying the path of "data" folder we can use ModOrganizer 2 to manage such huge amount of mods without replacing one by one anymore.I don't know whether there's already the way 
but it's so common in Skyrim.
.Put the script in *\plugins\basic_games\games.Remember to put every mod in the folder of mods with the same path as the corresponded.

game_Ryza1.py

On 11/10/2019 at 6:25 PM, Navylian said:

Now I want this Ryza in my life, holy yisus

Sadly, the author didn't share the mod (yet, at least, dunno in the future)

It's been 4 years. Dunno if anyone still cares, but RatFlat finally released his Kuro Gyaru Ryza mod.

You can check this tweet for more info, I'm uploading the mod in the attachments just in case if he ever decides to delet it.

So glad I only got into Atelier Ryza in 2023.

Ryza1_Gyaru.zip

Edited by Thighmist of Genesis
typo
On 11/27/2020 at 12:23 PM, nanogenesis said:

The game has a discount on steam, before buying I'd like to know if there are any bigger boob mods for ryza? If they have been shared previously, what keywords should I search with?

Damn it was painful, but I found bigger boobs in this thread:

I wish the "concept" posted by XYZ had matured into something but oh well.

Got it working on my end:

Reveal hidden contents

Atelier_Ryza_2020_11_28_18_52_39_782.thumb.jpg.aa0ca57b8d871602b11087572ecd82cd.jpg

Okay I decided to append my comment to help folks looking for bigger boobs in this thread. So far all meshes made by lord14 feature bigger boobs, but they've been done on only two outfits. First is the puni shirt (pc00c) and second is the summer bikini(swimsuit?)

An alternate texture for the blue-puni also seems to work with lord14's mesh:

Hide contents

Atelier_Ryzav1_08_exe.unpacked_2020_12_02_00_08_36_294.thumb.jpg.49b59b052d92a1b7605367ad422e87ff.jpg

And this is lord14's summer bikini with bigger boobs but skirt removed:

Hide contents

Desktop_2020_12_02_00_12_53_007.thumb.jpg.ae0c61a806151e6be57c6cac3cefbdf8.jpg

I need to allocate some time to understand blender to be able to mix/match meshes like I usually do in skyrim(bodyslide). Or perhaps there isn't enough flexibility otherwise others would have done something similar (like using the pc00d or diverto outfit hairstyle with other outfits).

I settled with using Christ's edits as I really wanted a black version of diverto outfit without lewding it (call it a lore friendly playthrough haha)

Hide contents

Atelier_Ryzav1_08_exe.unpacked_2020_12_02_00_13_52_087.thumb.jpg.c6e5f36c35c1b0e9e4083ae685508822.jpg

Thanks to all the modders dedicated in this thread. I wonder if we can backport ryza's "adult" model to this game if it uses the same file structure.

Awesome, do you mind sharing these?

On 11/2/2023 at 10:49 PM, Thighmist of Genesis said:

Just finished the game, decided to make a small compilation with my favorite mods to help the new gamers get into this wholesome and comfy series. 

Favorite Mods.7z 121.35 MB · 249 downloads

This is pretty amazing ,and pretty cool to add pics to the mods.Got 2 questions for you tho:

1.What Nude mod do you recommend for Ryza ? 

2.Are we able to use all the mods in your pack at once,or pick and choose ? 

Thank you.

15 hours ago, SirDoge said:

This is pretty amazing ,and pretty cool to add pics to the mods.Got 2 questions for you tho:

1.What Nude mod do you recommend for Ryza ? 

2.Are we able to use all the mods in your pack at once,or pick and choose ? 

Thank you.

1: Not sure if this what you're asking, but personally I really liked the nuresuke mod (it's on my pack, pic related).
2: No, you have to add the mods you want manually using the classic way with gust tools.

screencap.jpg