File not found - Error code: 3D161/G

PECO.

Hi, I'm getting this error code on my newly uploaded files.

Sorry, there is a problem

File not found

Error code: 3D161/G

• After some initial tests, the problem seems to manifest on Chrome browser, but everything works fine from Firefox.
  • Only my latest uploads (past 24hrs or so) are affected, the older ones download fine from Chrome as well.
  • Tried uploading the files several times, no change. Chrome gives an error, Firefox works fine.

Other mods seem to be affected as well.

Oddly, I'm getting the errors in Firefox 70 in standard windows but not in private windows.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm getting the error in private windows now, too. Closed the private window that was working, opened a new one, signed in, no downloads.

Ok, i've rolled back to the previous version, and re-uploaded everything again. that seems to fix the issue. It was probably caused by some random database hickup.

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Bunnypop101 said:

I'm still having this error for the nisa wicked perversions mod 2_3e no matter what I do -_- it will 2_2a but it makes my game crash when I try to play a character. Any suggestions???

I am also having this problem at the moment.

EDIT: I was able to download it using a different browser. It didn't work when I was using Firefox Browser but when I switched to Google Chrome I downloaded it with no problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived