Bunny Shop

View File

Hello! I'm making new content!

Welcome, I've been creating custom content for a while now on many sites, for many games ? but I decided that is time to focus just on one thing and one place so I am now all on board on this project.

Here you will find my most recent custom content, all of them not just the sims as well as my past, I won't delete my past content the way I used to do.

I am taking this big change, I'll still doing the contents Bio so you guys will have an idea about the sims personality.... thank you for stopping by.

• 7 months later...
17 hours ago, BuggyBlush said:

Love this?, ah- did you use poses for the cameraman or is it in the game? I'm making actors and of course I need a cameraman and all.

Hi , thank you , It's just base position on the perfect timing. I thought it would be unnecessary to upload their staff

I loved this season❤️ Kaylee is the most beautiful and sexy sim I ever seen and the cuck boyfriend is the sexiest and mos handsome sim I ever seen ?, I read the whole bio too and their background story is amazing one of the best I ever read , I really like read stories, but I have some question this is if you can answer them.

1- the cuck boyfriend is Kaylee or Kelsie Boyfriend?

2- why is he cuck?

3- where isn't William and Terry on  this pack?

4- will their story continue on the next seasons or it will end on this one?

5- if their story continue will them be completely different or will be the same?

6- when will Season III be out?

I am a noob to this mod so please forgive me if I sound like one, but how do I use this mod? do I start a new game? continue from a previous save?  Also I have minimal DLC for this game so if I need one or more.. what ones (to decide if the DLC is worth getting to try this mod. Thanks in advance

On 10/29/2019 at 6:12 PM, Matata said:

I am a noob to this mod so please forgive me if I sound like one, but how do I use this mod? do I start a new game? continue from a previous save?  Also I have minimal DLC for this game so if I need one or more.. what ones (to decide if the DLC is worth getting to try this mod. Thanks in advance

Hello , Simply move all the files from the mod folder to "Documents - Eletronic Arts - The Sims 4 - Mods"  and the Tray Files to  "Documents - Eletronic Arts - The Sims 4 - Tray"

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Flo_Schreiber said:

I have the characters and mods and all. But as soon as i try to go in game (like Control sims) my game just Closes. I dont know why though. Do i Need any DLC 

Can someone help me ?

#1 problem I have had is out of date mods. a habit I have gotten into is when I start to have issues I remove all mods (keep a list) remove all the settings files associated with them, then redownload and reinstalling the mods. doing this will remove the issues. I suggest installing them from most recently updates to longest since. this way is you sill have an issue it is easier to find the problem. when you do find the issue (the mod that breaks your game) remove it then come post it here so the issue can be looked into. is that does not help... sorry

15 hours ago, Flo_Schreiber said:

I have the characters and mods and all. But as soon as i try to go in game (like Control sims) my game just Closes. I dont know why though. Do i Need any DLC 

Can someone help me ?

also having this problem. When i try to load this mod on my the sims, and select any household the game simply crashes. Don't know way, but the pack of that mod is the guilty.. what is a shame, cuz i loved the characters 

• 4 months later...

What's this? We can't share things without cleaning up?

and then there are people who wonder why the game doesn't work for them, if they don't check what they're installing. 
but the way I see it, it's the uploader's fault, not looking, not cleaning up.

1875181271_IMG_0790(2).thumb.JPG.19ffc059c1c00fc9618fb1e959c4a62b.JPG