KinkyWorld Pregnancy setting Guide/Explanation?

Can someone explain to me what each settings does under the Pregnancy Setting for KinkyWorld? I am completely lost.

I ask this because I am not seeing anyone get pregnant after sex. I want there to be like 50% chance to impregnate someone without condom.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can give me a proper explanation on these settings or at least a guide to follow where I can achieve the 50% chance pregnancy without condom and what would I have to change if I wanted to lower or increase the chances.

7 hours ago, zakharova said:

Can someone explain to me what each settings does under the Pregnancy Setting for KinkyWorld? I am completely lost.

I ask this because I am not seeing anyone get pregnant after sex. I want there to be like 50% chance to impregnate someone without condom.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can give me a proper explanation on these settings or at least a guide to follow where I can achieve the 50% chance pregnancy without condom and what would I have to change if I wanted to lower or increase the chances.

As far as I know, Menstrual also affect the pregnancy.

And if you use other mods that affects pregnancy, you will also have to check that too.

This link, under Menstrual Cycle, shows how the pregnancy works in KW.

Let me quote on what it says:

Menstrual Cycle
The (simplified) female menstrual cycle is divided into 3 phases. Follicular, Ovulatory and Luteal. In KW, the full cycle is 5 days long for the default age length. If the lifespan of your sim is shorter or longer, the duration of all phases are adjusted for accordingly. Female teens have a additional phase: Immature.
Immature = 72 hours
Follicular = 55 hours
Ovulatory = 10 hours
Luteal = 55 hours
Impregnation is ruled by the female menstrual cycle. If there is sperm inside a female sim's womb during Ovulatory phase, thre is a chance that the sim is impregnated.
The fertile Moodlet doesn't appear during the first cycle simply because it's really difficult to know when your sim will have their first period (and so when you are fertile). The moodlet should appear during the next cycle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 11:59 AM, zakharova said:

Everyone had good answers, except to say that in the KW settings, you can adjust the menstrual cycle so your female sims will be in ovulatory phase longer and increase chance of pregnancy. You can also go to KW debug menu and set the menstrual phase... but its not quite like Nraas Woohooer where you can choose a percentage.

• 1 year later...
On 11/14/2020 at 1:28 PM, BrianLyons315 said:

Question: If I set all phases to 0, they won't get pregnant right?

I don't use pregnancy in my games (Aging off) so while I'm not the best person to educate players on Sims 3 pregnancy, before your post drops down unanswered, I thought I'd ask: Are you trying to disable Pregnancy, or just understand the phase settings? If you want to disable it, I can help......

21 hours ago, landess said:

I don't use pregnancy in my games (Aging off) so while I'm not the best person to educate players on Sims 3 pregnancy, before your post drops down unanswered, I thought I'd ask: Are you trying to disable Pregnancy, or just understand the phase settings? If you want to disable it, I can help......

Both.

2 hours ago, BrianLyons315 said:

Both.

To disable, I need to ask if you have NRaas Story Progression mod installed? With this mod enabled, it will override EA default, allowing you to tune a lot of things including pregnancy defaults. I use it for several things like allowing 'elder-teen romance', and turning off pregnancy among other things.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BrianLyons315 said:

Yes I do have NRaas Story Progression installed.

Find the menu with all the 'castes' listed. Disable all the ones with pregnancy - disallow pregnant caste/disallow get pregnant caste/disallow can be pregnant caste - anything like this will stop pregnancy to my knowledge - I make sure if any other mods having pregnancy settings - I try to make sure they are off as well....

• 2 weeks later...