IGNORED

NPCs sex off lot autonomy

I don't know if I'm missing something in the settings or what, but I found after installing ww that the NPCs are hooking up and having kids like crazy. I just started a fresh game and in maybe 3 or 4 in game days, an npc that I created and placed in world had created a romantic relationship in which he had 3 kids with, one already child stage while the other two were babies. In other games, I found some npcs were having kids with absolute abandon with anyone and everyone, whether they were in a relationship with another sim or not. 

Is there a setting that can stop this? I've scoured the settings but I can't figure this one out.

12 minutes ago, Babisko said:

I don't know if I'm missing something in the settings or what, but I found after installing ww that the NPCs are hooking up and having kids like crazy. I just started a fresh game and in maybe 3 or 4 in game days, an npc that I created and placed in world had created a romantic relationship in which he had 3 kids with, one already child stage while the other two were babies. In other games, I found some npcs were having kids with absolute abandon with anyone and everyone, whether they were in a relationship with another sim or not. 

Is there a setting that can stop this? I've scoured the settings but I can't figure this one out.

probably sex autonomy settings.....

9 hours ago, Babisko said:

Any other mods being used like MCCC and/or the Woohoo module?

Quite a few pregnancy settings in that one to turn on/off the random pregnancies from the game, or at least slow them down.

I set them for married only pregnancies.

Autonomous 'Try For Baby' could also be the culprit for so many pregnancies.

By default, I believe, WW has most of the pregnancy stuff set to zero.

Check out the WW Pregnancy settings and have all sims use birth control and disable pregnancy for active sims.

The game itself can/will generate random pregnancies as well.