[WIP] The Forever Darkness Project

Kayin

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't really made any updates since the forums got upgraded.  Been busy with the voice work.

Eris is getting there slowly, Gavriella however still needs some voice acting.  Probably going to recruit over at VAA if some of the interested applicants (so far) for her don't send me some audition samples SOON.

In the meantime, enjoy a new pic of Gavriella, and one of Eris's new textures - Chaos Matron.

1717900-1360459420.jpg

1717900-1359932094.jpg

And yes, as stated before, neither character from the core mod will be marriageable.  They're historic figures and not trophy wives.  That and both will have pre-existing relationships with other characters to be added later in future updates.  Eris and her romantic interest (if you can call it that) is of particular importance to Gavriella's main personal conflicts.  And no, it's not a love triangle.  Let's just say his last name is Corvain too.

• 4 weeks later...

heh noticed that it said that this mod would be complete by Fall 2012. I think it is fair to say that that has well and truly passed. Ah well let us hope that the delay is because they are making it extra super special!!! 

EDIT: Ok so actually I did some reading around and found that he made a typo in his promo video and it is actually supposed to be released by Fall 2013. So that seems more likely.

• 3 weeks later...

WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT!WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT! 

Guest Demiales

Is it out yet ?

no

Any estimated timeframe of release? Like, Mid-2013, March - June, something like that? o-o

Late Spring, early summer. Depends a lot on the voice acting and how in-depth I want the quest line to be at release. The quest may be as simple as getting you to meet Eris or Gavriella and side with them, or possibly further then that.

• 4 weeks later...

Gavriella Corvain Voice Actress Revealed!

[video=youtube]

Hello everyone!  It has been a very long process trying to find a voice actress for Gavriella, but I think patience that proven to be worthwhile!  Allow me to introduce Karen Hayman, the voice of Gavriella Corvain!  Her natural skill and near perfect tone for Gavriella made it an easy choice.  This video contains only auditioned lines, and not all of the lines will be used directly in the mod.  I'm also hoping to upload some test dialogue with a live Gavriella companion in the near future!

Karen has done professional voice acting, so while I apologize for the length of time it's taking to get this done...well, I don't care about that when I listen to such quality voice work.  It doesn't matter how cool or badass the characters look and act if they sound so terrible that you can't stand listening to them. :)

Believe me when I say that now Beth has cut off making more DLCs...that I intend on proving that we, the mod community, can make mods that will dwarf anything the developers can make us pay for.

Gavriella Corvain Voice Actress Revealed!

[video=youtube]

Hello everyone!  It has been a very long process trying to find a voice actress for Gavriella, but I think patience that proven to be worthwhile!  Allow me to introduce Karen Hayman, the voice of Gavriella Corvain!  Her natural skill and near perfect tone for Gavriella made it an easy choice.  This video contains only auditioned lines, and not all of the lines will be used directly in the mod.  I'm also hoping to upload some test dialogue with a live Gavriella companion in the near future!

Karen has done professional voice acting, so while I apologize for the length of time it's taking to get this done...well, I don't care about that when I listen to such quality voice work.  It doesn't matter how cool or badass the characters look and act if they sound so terrible that you can't stand listening to them. :)

Believe me when I say that now Beth has cut off making more DLCs...that I intend on proving that we, the mod community, can make mods that will dwarf anything the developers can make us pay for.

Amazing voice! I got chills as soon as I heard her voice :)
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived